YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1516492 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1481  August 05, 2017, 05:01:54 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Gaius is incapable of losing at this point.
#1482  August 05, 2017, 05:10:14 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Team Robin lost, so I'm going to take this time and train my Summer Gaius since I'll be heading over there after reset. Have fun using my Summer Loli in taking down Corrin.
#1483  August 05, 2017, 06:37:36 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
One day Leo will win a Gauntlet sure it'll be a gauntlet made up of only Leo but at least he'll win.
#1484  August 07, 2017, 03:25:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Update for 1.6 is out. Download through the App/Playstore.
#1485  August 07, 2017, 05:53:31 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The monthly 10th stratum challenges might actually be more doable now that I can rotate the enemy team until there's one with just 3 of them.
#1486  August 07, 2017, 09:30:10 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
So...that Cecilia & Lilina battle, eh? What team should I use?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1487  August 07, 2017, 10:13:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
For Infernal I used Bride Cordelia, Reinhardt, Azura, and Olivia.

Turn 1: Cordelia breaks the wall right in front of her and end the turn.
Turn 2: All units move up one space making sure Azura and Olivia buff Cordelia with Hone Atk and Res. Reinhardt gets buffed with Hone Atk.
Turn 3: Cordelia moves up and takes out the Blue Pegasus Knight. Olivia dances Cordelia to have her take out Lilina. End the turn without anymore actions. Cecilia attacks Cordelia, but survives.
Turn 4: Cordelia takes out Cecilia. Reinhardt uses Wings of Mercy to take out the Brave Bow user. Olivia dances Reinhardt and takes out the Lance Cavalier.
Turn 5: Reinhardt takes out Red Mage.

The main problem with this map is that everyone is a threat. You simply can't bait in this map effectively as there will be a counter waiting for you at every corner. You need to take the initiative.
#1488  August 07, 2017, 10:14:19 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
MAGIC IS EVERYTHING!

Ahem.

I used Reinhardt, Sanaki and two dancers. Sanaki invalidates Cecilia while Reinhardt kills everything else as usual. On Infernal I put hp+3 and quick riposte on Sanaki so she can kill the new red mage.
#1489  August 07, 2017, 10:18:59 am
Lunatic, Sonya Olivia Klein Leo (who didn't do a thing)
sonya with Olivia goes and kill the blue horse, next turn Klein with Olivia shoots Lilina then the flier and Sonya kills the archer, and Cecilia can't do shit (if I don't let her use her special by not hitting her until the end)
On Infernal I put hp+3 and quick riposte on Sanaki so she can kill the new red mage.
That red mage is next to a blue cavalry with 33 res, how do you get him ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 01:25:11 pm by Byakko
#1490  August 07, 2017, 11:40:53 am
    • Puerto Rico
After taking a break from the Lunatic run from the last GHB(I didn't do it), it's time to get back into it.
Spoiler: Breaking a teacher and student bond (click to see content)

I'm not doing Infernal.
#1491  August 07, 2017, 02:28:36 pm
Oof, did Infernal. Lots of reposition, draw back and dancing.
Nino Olivia Klein Summer Robin (with extra threaten spd)
Klein kills the flier, Nino draws him back and a second time thanks to Olivia
The cavalry comes in, Klein kills him, then everyone goes as far down as possible with dancing and reposition
SRobin and Klein get hit a bit, but then S.Robin can Moonbow Cecilia off and Klein kills Lilina, then everyone gets out of range from the remaining archer and red mage (the mage does hit Olivia)
And then you just finish them off as they try to sqeeze through the corridor.

I think S.Robin's threaten spd played a role because my Olivia got doubled and killed by the red mage in a previous attempt but survived this attempt. Red mage must have been in range of threaten, I don't think I had any other debuff. Ninian might do better against the red mage but Cecilia would probably kill her. A res buff for Olivia with the reposition can probably work too.

Just checked, the red mage has swift sparrow so he does double a neutral spd Olivia and kills her. Threaten spd it is (or any spd boost or seal I guess).

In a nutshell, get the flier first, haul ass south, bait the cavalry and red mage separately, and tank all the magic.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:09:37 pm by Byakko
#1492  August 07, 2017, 05:16:37 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#1493  August 08, 2017, 09:15:02 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Tempest Trials banner is up with Gray, Celica, Delthea, and Sonya. Get your free summon now.

Got another Gray with mine lol. Not bad at all.
#1494  August 08, 2017, 01:01:34 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
lol this Banner is great. Got Lilina, Sonya and Eirika. Got some nice fodder as well.
#1495  August 10, 2017, 12:27:18 am
i beat infernal

this "lol put your unit in the range of 20 other units and they all have op skills and theyre all different colors" map design philosophy is getting old
#1496  August 10, 2017, 05:19:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Hero Fest 2 Heroes officially revealed.

#1497  August 10, 2017, 06:46:24 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
i beat infernal

this "lol put your unit in the range of 20 other units and they all have op skills and theyre all different colors" map design philosophy is getting old

It's hella annoying, one mistake and you lose. They keeping trying to make all the maps as anti Hector as possible.
#1498  August 10, 2017, 09:50:53 am
    • Puerto Rico
And the banner is up. All of them are good.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1499  August 10, 2017, 10:24:37 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
These reversed rate banners are the best. Even if you don't get the Focus units you have a good chance of getting the units that only come in 4 star. I managed to get Xander and Corrin from the Summer banner so I'm just going to summon on the new banners.

Now an important question. Because of these banners I now have three Azuras. -atk +spd, -hp +res and -spd +def.
Should I merge them? Is there a unit that benefits from Sapphire Lance+?
#1500  August 10, 2017, 06:41:08 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Normally, I would be against merged units but I would merge Azura with your best one because I can't think of anyone that would get Sapphire and benefit from it. She's pretty good support alone, and her weapon just helps her take on stubborn red units... I wonder does Cordelia get Sapphire lance?