YesNoOk

White Supremacists Protest in Virginia (Read 31887 times)

Started by Amy, August 13, 2017, 12:32:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: White Supremacists Protest in Virginia
#101  August 15, 2017, 11:55:17 pm
He's not going to condemn violent hate groups and extremists if they flatter him or support him.

He literally did, and you admitted he literally did earlier in the post. You don't get to ignore facts you don't like. Stop using a tragedy to score political points. Stop saying things that literally happened didn't happen.
#102  August 16, 2017, 12:05:31 am
  • Niigasan
Man get yo ass own, did u read what jmorph just posted? In there he basically took his words back and has kkk members applauding him for it.
#103  August 16, 2017, 12:08:03 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
He literally did, and you admitted he literally did earlier in the post. You don't get to ignore facts you don't like. Stop using a tragedy to score political points. Stop saying things that literally happened didn't happen.
I also said this:

This is the real Trump. Not that statement he made on Monday, the one his aides and allies desperately appealed on him to make. These are his true, unfiltered thoughts. This is him lashing out because he was forced to make a statement on Monday that he truly didn't believe.

As evidenced by the rest of this thread, it's pretty clear you aren't even the slightest bit interested in having a substantive debate, but instead prefer dredge through the mud, picking and poking at semantics, trying to find even the most minor of things to use as an "ah-hah, gotcha" moment. That's a child's game, and I'm not interested in playing it. So I'm gonna bow out here. :hyo:
#104  August 16, 2017, 12:09:17 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/897550471891755010

can't believe how this scumbag finds new lows every fucking day. He wont speak out against the nazi fucks because he needs their votes but he'll speak about how the mother of their victim really likes him you guys.

What a shitheel.
#105  August 16, 2017, 12:11:42 am
As evidenced by the rest of this thread, it's pretty clear you aren't even the slightest bit interested in having a substantive debate, but instead prefer dredge through the mud, picking and poking at semantics, trying to find even the most minor of things to use as an "ah-hah, gotcha" moment. That's a child's game, and I'm not interested in playing it. So I'm gonna bow out here. :hyo:

All I'm doing in this thread is having substantive debate. All you're doing is lying about people and demeaning people who call you on it.

Don't be a child.
#106  August 16, 2017, 12:14:59 am
  • Niigasan
Your completely ignorant and it's irritating, I'm out to.
#107  August 16, 2017, 12:16:50 am
All you're doing is lying about people and demeaning people who call you on it.
Nothing of what he said was a lie. Trump said one thing on Saturday, got flamed for it, was forced to say more on Monday, and the next Tuesday he came back on what he said on Monday and repeated that what he said Saturday was better. You've done nothing but nitpick about things that are "technically correct" and "technically legal" even though the rest of the world can easily see through these people and their supporters. Nothing of what you say has any actual meaning, you're just spinning facts and picking what you present when it suits you. You just read text while ignoring the meaning behind the words.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#108  August 16, 2017, 12:17:52 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah I was trying to defend but now it's hard. JMM's statement was clear. Trump took his obviously fake apology back. I don't know why you're calling JMM a liar for reporting the thing that happened.
#109  August 16, 2017, 12:21:47 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I warned y'all this was going to happen if you kept humoring him.
#110  August 16, 2017, 12:22:32 am
I'm going to keep standing up for equality, bud. I don't really care if Mr. 'fuck off with your nitpicks about how everyone has rights' has a problem with it.

Everyone has rights. Taking rights away from people is wrong. Doesn't matter who it is. Doesn't matter if they're real mean. No matter how many times you try to lie about my intentions, your lies aren't going to serve the purpose you want. My original post was commentary about the entire situation. Which I framed negatively. All of it. Not 'spinning facts'. The only agenda I am pushing is that: The world is fucked. Lying is bad. Violating people's rights is wrong.

Jesus fucking christ, you depress me.

@Just No Point: Did you actually read what he posted? None of that is 'taking a statement back'. It, in fact, contains MORE CONDEMNATIONS. Are you blind? I don't understand. Obvious lies are obvious.
#111  August 16, 2017, 12:28:17 am
Everyone has rights. Taking rights away from people is wrong. Doesn't matter who it is. Doesn't matter if they're real mean.
For the third time, go defend the rights to freedom of some mass murderers, terrorists and rapists instead of sticking up for the rights of neo nazis. You'll be more successful.
Neo nazi rights are literally the worst thing in the world you can stand up for. It's called passing Godwin's point because it's the worst thing that can come to the mind of anyone on Earth on the scale of comparison to bad stuff. It's the one thing everyone in the world knows not to defend. (except Trump) Don't fucking defend neo nazi rights. What the fuck is wrong with you.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:38:46 am by Byakko
#112  August 16, 2017, 12:45:26 am
go defend the rights to freedom of some mass murderers, terrorists and rapists instead of sticking up for the rights of neo nazis. You'll be more successful.
Everybody know you people are successful doing it, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do so.
#113  August 16, 2017, 01:53:39 am
Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 01:57:28 am by Snakebyte
#114  August 16, 2017, 02:02:09 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Hahahahaha he actually cited a poem that is literally about the the complacency that let Nazis rise to power in Germany as his defense of Nazi rights.

Holy fucking shit I'm dying.
#115  August 16, 2017, 02:05:18 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
talk about shooting his own foot repeatedly
#116  August 16, 2017, 02:16:38 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh lord, this is just delicious. The foot is just gone now.
#117  August 16, 2017, 02:35:16 am
And for the 50th time, banning hate speech does not lead to taking away free speech and other forms of freedom in a civilized country. Keep evading that objective fact all you want, it doesn't make your claims and fears any less historically wrong.
#118  August 16, 2017, 03:21:34 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
And for the 50th time, banning hate speech does not lead to taking away free speech and other forms of freedom in a civilized country.

we are talking about the usa here dood.
#119  August 16, 2017, 03:56:48 am
And everyone's too busy assuming I didn't know what the poem was about to get my point in posting it.

Classic.

Argue against the people in front of you, not the imaginary retarded versions of them in your head.
#120  August 16, 2017, 06:10:06 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
"Not gonna respond anymore"
"Continuing to respond

Boy, pick one