YesNoOk

13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack (Read 4663 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, August 17, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
Share this topic:
13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack
#1  August 17, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
http://globalnews.ca/news/3677329/barcelona-van-into-crowd/

Authorities say at least 13 people are dead and another 50 injured in Barcelona, Spain on Thursday after a van deliberately plowed into a popular tourist area in the city’s Las Ramblas district. Police said they are treating the incident as a terror attack and have arrested one man in connection to the incident. The “Cabinet of Crisis” in Spain has been called to take appropriate measures to retaliate, the police said.

Catalan police said 10 of the 32 people injured are in serious condition after the white van mounted a curb, striking several people. Video shows the white van stopped on a walkway with heavy damage to the front bumper. Joaquim Forn, the regional interior chief who is in charge of the police told reporters the “number of fatalities will likely rise.” Spain’s El Periodico newspaper reported that two armed men were holed up in a bar in the city centre, and reported gunfire in the area following the van crash. However, police later said no such incident took place.
Re: 13 dead, 50 injured in Spanish terror attack
#2  August 17, 2017, 09:32:39 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
It is terrible since these guys decided to attack in a part of my country, the only I hope is if these Jihadists won´t attack in another city of my country in a few days.
I was really scared if I say the true...
#3  August 17, 2017, 09:41:47 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I can not contact my exgirlfriend.

XG, eFeX, u OK? Doneu senyals quan pugau!

Now, 80injured, 15 of them are nearly critique

EDIT: my exGF is ok, she was worried abiut her BF(he's ok too)
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:56:23 pm by FeLo_Llop
#4  August 18, 2017, 01:05:56 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
I'm ok, and as far as I know, all my friends and relatives are fine and safe as well.

Information and facts are still confusing and there are lots of wrong facts and rumours around social media, which makes it even more difficult to know which are true facts and what is false information. Videos recorded on the scene show a worse scenario than what has been reported by official sources though.

The day before there was a gas explosion in a small town, first thought as an accident in an illegal drug lab, but it seems to be related to the terrorists that attacked my city yesterday
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#5  August 18, 2017, 02:04:00 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
The PIG who drove the van spent the day in the beach, so it leaves that theory open.
Also, there's a video(whatsapp) recorded at the moment showing some dead people in the ground(u can count up to 8 therr) and by the same time, our TVs said it just had one dead.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#6  August 18, 2017, 02:22:19 am
spain is the last country that i would think they'd attack. damn
#7  August 18, 2017, 10:22:06 am
It's been 13 years since the last attack in Spain.
One more attack at midnight in Cambrils, one hour south from Barcelona. No dead, 7 wounded, 5 drivers wearing fake exlosive vests were shot and killed. Sensitive streets in Barcelona got some anti-truck blocades.
A third arrest was made near the French border.

Update : one dead now from the Cambrils attack, and the home that blew up Wednesday caused a cell of a dozen guys to hurry up, but they probably planned something worse.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:31:21 pm by Byakko
#8  August 18, 2017, 01:56:52 pm
wait didn't just a few weeks ago (if i'm right) there was some border control issues in spain? and some immigrants were spotted in the highways hitchhiking? any info about the terrorists? home grown or immigrants?
#9  August 18, 2017, 02:26:57 pm
I think they said they were home grown, recently radicalized in like a month or so and regrouped barely a few weeks ago. Apparently one guy gave himself to the police saying his kid brother had stolen his ID and that ID was found in the truck or near it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10  August 18, 2017, 06:55:14 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ah, so that's the brother's mess the mediaq did not knwo what to make up of ? sounds legit.