YesNoOk

C18 Z2 [Project] (Read 141393 times)

Started by Nicotinefist, April 13, 2017, 12:12:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: C18 Z2 [Project]
#41  June 02, 2017, 04:07:06 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Maybe Something like a full powerbar from the start or a overheat mode like what has been mentioned before ? Just saying.
#42  June 02, 2017, 04:14:32 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Kind of like what Aegis has in Persona 4 Arena?

Though that was for blast evasion things. 
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#43  August 22, 2017, 12:28:05 pm
  • OOHWEE
    • Chile
    • http://nicotinefist1805.deviantart.com/
Sup people, sorry for being away for so long, here are some new stuff for your eyeballs:

#44  August 22, 2017, 04:44:47 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - iamvictorrios
Amazing work Nico_18!
Very nice spriting, and animation.
I love how solid she looks. Very consistent shapes and forms throughout her animations.
Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:48:20 pm by Alpha Proto
#45  August 23, 2017, 02:04:39 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Super smooth and full of attitude. Love it!
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#46  August 23, 2017, 02:18:21 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

I cannot unsee B Jenet in this kick anim :)
Particularly because I would put C18 arms in a dynamic position for this move.

But this is really awesome! You're giving C18 some nice energy!!
Very smooth animations, I can't wait to see more! (again!) ;)
#47  August 24, 2017, 03:01:34 am
Worth the wait as far as I'm concerned.
#48  August 24, 2017, 03:48:37 am
  • OOHWEE
    • Chile
    • http://nicotinefist1805.deviantart.com/
Thanks a lot guys :). And good eye there Nedflandeurse
#49  August 24, 2017, 04:30:27 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
It'll be nice to have at least one lady character in HDBZ who can kick ass.  Can't wait to hear the custom voice for her as well, if there'll be one, that is.
#50  August 26, 2017, 08:36:52 am
    • USA
Having a Female DBZ character like Android 18 in my roster sounds like a dream come true. Now if only someone can make Kale and Caulifa.
#51  August 26, 2017, 03:53:53 pm
  • Not for sale
Having a Female DBZ character like Android 18 in my roster sounds like a dream come true. Now if only someone can make Kale and Caulifa.

I'd prefer less quarter-assed characters like Chichi, Videl or even Towa. Hell, if we need a female Saiyan, then I'd prefer Fasha.... at least she looked cool.

Caulifla and Kale are two of the cheapest and laziest characters I've seen in any form of media, ever.
#52  August 26, 2017, 04:40:36 pm
  • Getting better, still a long way to go
    • UK
Finally someone else who isn't crazy lol
#53  August 27, 2017, 06:05:47 am
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
Nah, Kale and Caulifla are pretty great
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
#54  August 29, 2017, 11:33:27 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

#55  August 29, 2017, 11:44:27 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
They're not perfect by any means, more time with their backstory before where the series is at now would have been greatly appreciated, but for what they are in a series such as Dragon Ball?  They're absolutely fine, better than I expected to be honest, and their designs are unique enough to make them stand out.  Just unfulfilled potential in the series as of now.  Dragon Ball alone has got a number of worse characters.

Uh, but to stay on topic, I have to say, I love the whole shifting weight thing from one leg to another with that third gif.  Focusing on the feet though, it feels a little jittery how they suddenly jump to face the opponent? 
#56  August 30, 2017, 08:05:46 am
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Before the topic goes full on about Kale and her friend,i must say....

18 looks so smooth in any way,well damn done Nic!!    :)
Especially the middle pic with the kick,if she crossed her arms while she turned around that would be so sassy.
It is still very sassy though!!
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#57  August 30, 2017, 11:43:57 am
  • Not for sale
They're not perfect by any means, more time with their backstory before where the series is at now would have been greatly appreciated, but for what they are in a series such as Dragon Ball?  They're absolutely fine, better than I expected to be honest, and their designs are unique enough to make them stand out.  Just unfulfilled potential in the series as of now.  Dragon Ball alone has got a number of worse characters.

Last comment I'm gonna make on the subject because I don't want to derail any further. IMO, Kale and Caulifla are literal insults to the series. They are so indescribably terrible that they make Super, which I find to be one of the deepest declines in quality for a series, if not the absolute deepest, even shittier. There's just absolutely zero redeemable qualities about them and it's like they wrote their entire characters in 10 seconds.
"Make one confident and the other a bitch... then just give one SSJ2 and make the other look like Broly because people like him."
"But that makes no sense..."
"Just do it."
"K."

Anyway, loving 18's sprites. They're gorgeous.
#58  September 07, 2017, 11:09:40 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
Well this looks exactly as the version of extreme butouden (my irony level is at 1 million power).
If you are just editing you could separate some colors like the arms from the stockings since those use the same color.
Reason for being so delayed 404 not found since is an edit of something already ripped the hitsparks are already made the movements well she doesn't have much moves.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”

lui

#59  September 07, 2017, 11:11:00 pm
    • USA
Not an edit. He's using that for reference and building on top of it from scratch. Theres already way more in those sprites alone than the entire eb sheet. He'll be fine.
#60  September 07, 2017, 11:25:39 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
Not an edit. He's using that for reference and building on top of it from scratch. Theres already way more in those sprites alone than the entire eb sheet. He'll be fine.
I made a comparisson of what he has released and extreme butouden and are the same the only difference i found was in one sprite that is the only edit i found she had a bigger ass on her vicotry pose but was one.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”