YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1009442 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#321  August 30, 2017, 04:18:33 pm
    • USA
*another long useless wishlist*

stop. wishlisting. do you seriously have to fill up half of the page with this everytime you post here?
Does every thread that you post in have to be you bitchin' and moaning over something petty? Chill out, dude, its just a wishlist. Where's the harm in it?

On topic:
To be honest, I don't see them making #17 DLC. But, I'm sure we've all seen weirder stuff happen in video games. I kinda have hopes for Cabba as DLC later down the line, but we'll see what happens.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#322  August 30, 2017, 04:33:34 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Does every thread that you post in have to be you bitchin' and moaning over something petty? Chill out, dude, its just a wishlist. Where's the harm in it?
He's always posting some stupid wishlist in every Dragon ball thread as if anyone gave a damn about them.

The harm in it is that he always does it to attract attention to himself AND it absolutely contributes nothing to the thread.
#323  August 31, 2017, 01:34:46 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I just ignore his posts but sometimes I end up ignoring 24 more posts that are usaully after his and then I don't know if I  missed something.

lui

#324  August 31, 2017, 02:14:29 am
    • USA
I bitch about useless posts that clutter up a thread especially if its another one of his long, useless wishlists that take up half a page. I come in here to either look for news, not to see some dude post about his wants and needs that probably wont even happen.

so before you come barking at me d.magician, why don't you think of the amount of times he wishlisted, the mods already told him to stop so quit being a white knight to just me.
#325  August 31, 2017, 10:11:44 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:48:32 pm by yaret
#326  August 31, 2017, 10:31:43 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Sounds good, i don´t even plan (just like with UNIB and Nitroplus) to touch the online mode at all or much
so knowing they are also focusing on casual players is just amazing, just sounds fun overall.

<3
#327  September 05, 2017, 04:30:22 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
ANDROID 18 - Combos, Specials & Breakdown
#328  September 05, 2017, 04:27:22 pm
    • Dominica
18 characters people :(
Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:43:48 pm by yaret
#329  September 05, 2017, 05:02:34 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
#330  September 05, 2017, 05:05:56 pm
    • Dominica
not, but Im worry about it hehehe
#331  September 05, 2017, 06:31:33 pm
    • Brazil
Now, I haven't been following this thread much, but a supposed leak list by someone working at GameStop was posted recently.
Spoiler: The leak says... (click to see content)
#332  September 05, 2017, 06:35:20 pm
interesting that they'd bring towa and mira in, it's probably fake but would love to see them. especially towa since in xenoverse she's kinda useless.
#333  September 05, 2017, 06:50:32 pm
    • Dominica
Now, I haven't been following this thread much, but a supposed leak list by someone working at GameStop was posted recently.
Dabura's sister who is she? is there any picture about her?
#334  September 05, 2017, 06:57:31 pm
    • Brazil
Dabura's sister who is she? is there any picture about her?

Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:13:42 pm by Lord M
#335  September 05, 2017, 08:58:40 pm
    • Dominica
Ohh I don´t remenber those people on Dragon ball universe when I read Sister Dabura I thought about Dabura from DBZ
Well that guy is Dabura? but he has the same name of Dabura from DBZ.
#336  September 05, 2017, 09:47:50 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
That guy is Mira, Towa's creation.
She is the sister of stone spit Dabura who got eaten by Buu
Ooops spoiler
#337  September 05, 2017, 09:54:00 pm
Ohh I don´t remenber those people on Dragon ball universe when I read Sister Dabura I thought about Dabura from DBZ
Well that guy is Dabura? but he has the same name of Dabura from DBZ.
Dude, seriously. Take a minute and read the posts again.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#338  September 05, 2017, 10:50:39 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
I do like the idea of having clone characters (or in this case the term duplicate characters is more appropriate for Goku and Vegeta)not take up actual extra slots but instead be selectable from their original character. Idk why but i feel it's less insulting when they do that.
Towa and Mira as final bosses is interesting. I wonder if this means we'll see Time Patroller outfits for DLC or something. I'd love to play as Time Patroller Goku in this game.
#339  September 06, 2017, 03:27:29 am
    • Brazil
Yeah, it always kinda bothered me in some DBZ games where Goku and Vegeta took multiple slots, so its a good thing they may have put them in a single slot now. If the leak is true, then its even better, because they can add the variations they want without wasting space (most of these DBZ variations have too many similarities between them). Also, I'd really like Towa to actually play a main villain role again, maybe she will be more memorable and could be used more often and establish herself as an iconic villain of DBZ focused on games instead of anime/manga, not as iconic as Freeza, Cell and the likes of them, but still...
#340  September 06, 2017, 05:04:15 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I do like the idea of having clone characters (or in this case the term duplicate characters is more appropriate for Goku and Vegeta)not take up actual extra slots but instead be selectable from their original character. Idk why but i feel it's less insulting when they do that.
Towa and Mira as final bosses is interesting. I wonder if this means we'll see Time Patroller outfits for DLC or something. I'd love to play as Time Patroller Goku in this game.

Alot of people have talked about Towa and Mira being the final bosses or playable characters and honestly, I'm for it.

They came from Dragonball Online and that was done with some of Toriyama's input and they did represent the Demon Realm which to be frank never had any real representation. I really would love if they talk about it more indepth.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......