YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544098 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1661  September 18, 2017, 09:37:34 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I just built my Robin to prevent the Horse Apocalypse so this will be great. Now I need some merged units to assist her to get a really good score.
#1662  September 19, 2017, 03:15:30 pm
Ffff I can't come up with a good arena offense team with those bonus units that can handle tier 20 Horse Emblems that don't bother with the bonus units for their defense (good luck on the Elincia flier emblem against Brave Lyn Azura Reinhardt lol). I'll have to pour thousands of SPs on Oscar with inheritance, again.
If this set of bonus units lasts 3 weeks again, I swear...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:19:16 pm by Byakko
#1663  September 19, 2017, 03:22:02 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Spoiler: Pulled this bad boy with my free summon (click to see content)
Shame he's +HP -SPD tho, but he'll do just fine.
#1664  September 19, 2017, 05:41:44 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Welp, did a small summoning round on the Tempest Trial banner and pulled 3 green orbs.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1665  September 19, 2017, 06:06:59 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Got another Ike and another Takumi from random summons
I know Takumi's close counter is amazing but does Ike have anything special? Should I just +1 my old Ike?
#1666  September 19, 2017, 06:23:47 pm
i'd rather give his heavy blade skill to someone else
#1667  September 19, 2017, 06:48:54 pm
Merging is never very interesting unless you have at least 5~6 copies to merge.
Heavy Blade can work on someone with high ATK but not too good SPD and a special with high CD, if you don't have a spare Death Blow 3. People like Brave Roy, Chrom (who can be a faster healbot with his own Aether), Ryoma... Aether and Luna are great too.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:57:03 pm by Byakko
#1668  September 19, 2017, 08:43:16 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Brave Roy already has built in Heavy Blade in his Durandal. You want someone with good Atk and Spd to abuse Heavy Blade's effect as much as possible. Cordelia is a perfect example of a great Heavy Blade user with her high Atk and Spd who can use it to proc Galeforce frequently. I have 2 spare Ikes and I plan on feeding one of them to Black Knight to make Black Luna basically into Black Moonbow.

Also can this Sagemaster guy stop making videos about everything that crosses his mind...?

#1669  September 19, 2017, 11:22:06 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
His videos are so long winded, I can never watch them from start to finish.

With quickened pulse and steady breath, Black Knight will have instant insta kill. :(

Also the BK in the hard difficulty has the same attack as the playable one will so you can see if Black Luna will kill your units or not. I'm pretty sure that he can kill most of the units that hover around 28-32 def in a single hit.

https://twitter.com/KoopaKootMUGEN/status/908624283584401409
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:32:55 pm by Koop
#1670  September 19, 2017, 11:26:21 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I subbed to him for his 2 or so JoJo videos and now he shits out like 10 Heroes videos every day
And they're usually about something dumb like him talking for 5 minutes about one build he saw somewhere
#1671  September 20, 2017, 12:08:13 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I think he's also one of the idiots responsible for that whole "Sigurd/Deidre datamine" a while back.

With quickened pulse and steady breath, Black Knight will have instant insta kill. :(

I'm seriously considering feeding my only Brave Ike to him instead. Since Burger King already has Steady Stance 1 and 2, I can easily transfer the Quick Riposte 3 I gave to Brave Ike to him as well if I feed him a 3* Subaki for QR1.

#1672  September 20, 2017, 04:43:43 am
    • Canada
Yet another chance to get Ike... and very few orbs. That Brave Banner murdered my currency.

On the plus side, I finally got my Russian(?) Waifu, Athena. Got her twice which brings me to my question. I'm going to sacrifice one of them to give my Olivia Wo Dao and Moonbow. One has neutral stats, the other is +spd,-hp. Kinda leaning towards the +spd unit, but I hear she's quite squishy. So should I be safe and take the neutral route or compensate for her -hp bane?
#1673  September 21, 2017, 01:24:33 am
my elincia is +atk -spd but with life and death 3 she looks alright
#1674  September 21, 2017, 11:48:46 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Those FE Warriors orbs were blessed, pulled another Ike lmao.
#1675  September 21, 2017, 06:22:04 pm
the warriors maps can be done again for sp. same sp as if you played them the first time
#1676  September 21, 2017, 08:10:51 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
my elincia is +atk -spd but with life and death 3 she looks alright

To be honest, I think you're better off if you stuck with Death Blow since with those IVs you basically got +Atk Tana with the same Spd if she were to equip a Brave Lance, but with more Attack due to Amiti.
Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 08:18:26 pm by Magical Amber
#1677  September 22, 2017, 12:00:17 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
My Elincia is +res -def. Like this she can use Iceberg, but I've been using quickened pulse and moonbow to one shot bulkier reds and greens without retaliation. I put renewal on her for tomorrow so she can heal on dead turns.
#1678  September 22, 2017, 12:02:03 am
i'll try out l&d3 some more and maybe switch it back, but her low speed was bothering me too much. she's meant to kill units without taking any damage and then get dragged back to safety, but in case she ended up exposed to some other unit she got doubled and died fairly often.
#1679  September 22, 2017, 05:21:52 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Anyone have or use Seliph? got a bunch of him going for Elincia and was planning to fuse them since i need a good red infantry unit. Planning to set him up with Tyrfing, Reciprocal Aid, Defiant Def, Brash Assault and Threaten Attack couldn't decide if Bonfire or Ignis worked better on him and have no clue what seal to use on him. My Seliph's are Neutral, +Atk -Spd, +Spd -HP and 2 +Spd -Atk figured i should fuse them into the Neutral, +Spd -HP or the +Atk - Spd.
#1680  September 22, 2017, 05:38:33 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Seliph is pretty bad overall. Defiant def + brash assault is a really bad gimmick, I wouldn't use it on a general purpose unit, just on an AA bencher in the rare case I run into an axe-heavy team.

You could use the -spd/+atk one as a base for a brave sword user (assuming you don't have a Chrom with the same IVs for that)