YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518391 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1801  October 19, 2017, 09:06:04 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, at first I thought she was going to be one or the other. I also thought they were going to give a timeline of what was going to be in this month.
#1802  October 19, 2017, 09:08:42 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm not mad about her not being free. What I'm mad about is that she is a new unit on a banner with two old units and one of those old units (granted, Eldigan is impossible to summon on a banner) shares the same colour as the new unit and will ruin the summon rate for many people.
#1803  October 19, 2017, 10:09:40 pm
You can also see it coming that there will be a Halloween banner very soon. Gacha games always want you to spend all your resources in a heavy stream - in high numbers in a short time and for multiple objectives, and then get you to spend some more, so you definitely need to buy a lot. Getting you to spend orbs on 3, probably 4 banners at the same time but revealed one after the other with no warning is the worst kind of annoying shit they can pull.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1804  October 19, 2017, 10:24:26 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I don't think anything will top the biggest cash grab of all of Heroes known as Hero Fest 1 due to the timing of it all.
#1805  October 20, 2017, 12:40:27 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I don't think anything will top the biggest cash grab of all of Heroes known as Hero Fest 1 due to the timing of it all.

This we all can agree on, man...that was brutal that day. Had nothing but tears and pain all the day.
#1806  October 20, 2017, 12:45:49 am
We knew Hero Fest was coming though. This is a surprise, and apparently Ayra is never coming back so you have to get her know if you want her.

edit -oh, it does ? Never mind then.
||
V
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:08:34 am by Byakko
#1807  October 20, 2017, 01:03:20 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Why do people keep saying ayra is never coming back after this banner, the banner details says she will be available after the focus ends?
#1808  October 20, 2017, 01:20:42 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
TBF being dumped in the 5* is hardly different from being a limited unit, your chances of pulling Ayra after this banner ends are pretty much trivial.

The objectively bad things about this conundrum isn't that Ayra isn't free and her banner came out of the blue, but: 1) her unjustified BST 2) her banner is terrible and 3) how all her shit is unique. This wouldn't feel like a slap in the face to all the non-dc sword units if she had normal stats and wasn't the only unit a speed based special and speed based heavy blade.

If IS wants to make infantry melee relevant in a meta ruled by mages and archers then they should have access to all that destructive shit. Lon'Qu, Hanna and the other gazillion fast sword infantry would rejoice if they could use regnal astra. 
#1809  October 20, 2017, 01:22:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
We knew Hero Fest was coming though.

We knew Hero Fest 2 was coming, they gave us almost a 2 week notice for that one. It's the first one that came out of nowhere during the Path of Radiance banner where it was revealed mere hours before its release during the very first Feh Channel.
#1810  October 20, 2017, 11:05:02 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I managed to get an Ayra without getting an Eldigan. Happy I got her, but would have prefered if she was on a banner with two new units.
#1811  October 20, 2017, 01:01:53 pm
Tried to get an Ayra that's not -spd, got a Celica.
I'm gonna stop rolling for a while, that's too much luck for just a few orbs. I'll wait for the end of the month to try and not get a new Blarblade user (who's not Odin).
#1812  October 20, 2017, 02:09:20 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I also got a -spd Ayra. I was upset for a second but then I realised that 41 effective speed is barely a bane. :P
#1813  October 20, 2017, 06:35:40 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Maybe they wanted her in a banner because of how good her stats are...nah its still pretty crazy to think about.
#1814  October 23, 2017, 10:21:33 am
Wow, guidance and atk smoke as seals. So we'll probably get pretty much everything as a seal. It'll be easier to decide who to give what to.
Waiting for wrath and steady breath (well, maybe not that one since the lv3 would be steady stance 3, but that's good too)
#1815  October 23, 2017, 10:46:17 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Got 4 Star Hyper Draug right now. Using a team of Ayra, Reinhardt, Gordin and Dark Olivia. Gonna stockpile orbs instead of trying the Eldigan banner again in case of Witch Banner
#1816  October 23, 2017, 11:24:52 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Almost got 5* Arden. Using Ayra, Shigure, Soren, and Lucius. Trying to vary up my teams as much as possible to maximize HM gains.
#1817  October 23, 2017, 11:33:25 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Thank RNGsus I pulled Ayra with my last orbs! Now to train her.
#1818  October 23, 2017, 05:31:42 pm
I just realized with Brash Assault as a seal
Put it on Arden and level it up and you get permanent quad on attack ???
#1819  October 23, 2017, 06:03:52 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
If it works like regular Brash Assault, then yes and no. It will only work on units that can counter attack so you won't be able to quad any mages, archers, staff, or dagger units.
#1820  October 23, 2017, 06:18:18 pm
Unless over 50% hp with the ring, but yeah, at close range.