YesNoOk

M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick (Read 507869 times)

Started by M206, December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
Share this topic:
M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick
#1  December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
Hello Everyone, during the last "fixes" on my sagat, i've started devoloping my own custom Zangief.

The base is the one from varo hades/shinrei.

As for Sagat, my plan is to create the definitive version of zangief, with all the possible moves/thorws appeared in his previous appareances.

As for now, i've added a throwing system like red cyclone, i've added some of his attacks, i've added something from zangief by infinite too.

the only new throw i created by myself (code from el stingray by infinite) is the classic vertical suplex.

there's a looooong list of things to do, but i'd like to show my progress so far:

what do you think?
Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 05:37:14 pm by M206
Re: Supreme Zangief by M206
#2  December 06, 2017, 05:29:45 pm
  • Hi my name is Dave, i am a SFZ3 addicted
    • Brazil
that really cool stuff, good luck with this project, can't wait to play with.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3  December 06, 2017, 08:48:01 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Infinite's Zangief is one of my most favorite characters, so I'm watching out for this one ;)
#4  December 06, 2017, 10:08:14 pm
the base you're using is horrible, but it is what it is,  good luck.
Looking forward to progress.
Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:12:46 pm by PeXXeR
#5  December 06, 2017, 11:29:51 pm
    • USA
The base was made by Lost Avenger fyi that disrespect heh, someone else added those names to get downloads for their site.. If you can somehow pull off that Kinnikuman styled ultra 2, that'd be cool to see.
#6  December 06, 2017, 11:44:32 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

The base was made by Lost Avenger fyi that disrespect heh
How many times are we gonna have to do this? How many warnings do you need to stop coming into other people's project/release threads and derailing shit because you perceived a slight against you?

Do not reply to this post. Any future posts in this thread must only contain stuff relating to the character, or they will be deleted.
#7  December 07, 2017, 12:20:25 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, Rei. Do not reply to this post. Any future posts in this thread must only contain stuff relating to the character, or they will be deleted.

PeXXeR doesn't have a long, long history of butting into other people's threads and derailing them. If this were another situation, and PeXXeR mentioned a base made by User X, and then User X came in and posted what you said? That wouldn't be a problem; it'd go by without incident. But context is important. History is important. You've been banned twice before over this stuff. You don't get the benefit of the doubt here.

EDIT: well, I'm not sure what you were expecting besides a ban. See you in a month!
Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:38:21 am by Jmorphman
#8  December 07, 2017, 12:50:01 am
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
.....well that stuff aside Gief looks great so far man, i loved your sagat im sure Gief will be the same
#9  December 07, 2017, 01:29:38 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Nice CS! Will you separate the legs too?
#10  December 07, 2017, 03:10:37 am
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
This Sagat is looking epic. I look forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the Street Fighter characters.
#11  December 07, 2017, 09:02:00 am
thanks everyone, i'm sorry but i didn't want to create a flame between moderators and the author (if i've well understood the user ;x is shinrei?).

I choose this base since it was the only one (at least known by me) already color separated. i've added xcostume patch too. some edited sprites need to be properly C-separated, and maybe yes, i can consider to C-separate the legs too. ;) ;)
#12  December 07, 2017, 09:33:00 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, good luck with Gief, pal. I'm looking forward to seeing an upcoming extras.
#13  December 07, 2017, 10:34:57 am
thanks, but don't expect the same amount of new moves (sprites) like sagat, i'm mainly focusing on throws/ throw system, or some other move already existent from infinite zangief or red cyclone. ;) ;) and of course on a new lev1,2, and supers. ;)

I've started the legs color separation, it'll took a lot of time.. ;) ;)
#14  December 07, 2017, 11:13:33 am
thanks everyone, i'm sorry but i didn't want to create a flame between moderators and the author (if i've well understood the user ;x is shinrei?).

I choose this base since it was the only one (at least known by me) already color separated. i've added xcostume patch too. some edited sprites need to be properly C-separated, and maybe yes, i can consider to C-separate the legs too. ;) ;)

Sprite wise, yes, the reason I said its bad its cause I remember before the same Gief freezing and glitching and whatnot, it has nothing to do with who made it, there's no disrespect here at all, I just pointed out how it was. I would love  to be proved wrong.

I really like some of the stuff you've done with sagat, granted he does need some tweaking but he is good, again looking forward to progress and good luck.
Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:21:01 am by PeXXeR
#15  December 07, 2017, 09:41:20 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
looks great wish you luck
I need more PSN friends
#16  December 09, 2017, 04:38:12 am
  • Was it something I said?
Oooo, a Zangief. How nice. What I would change is the timing of his sounds for Ultimate Atomic Buster, cause it sounds weird when it's not in full sync to the game that it's coming from. Hopefully some more SF5 stuff comes into play as well, especially with the new update coming around soon. ;)
#17  December 09, 2017, 06:06:52 am
  • Niigasan
Yeah man your sagat was beastly and I loved the tekken influence on it can't wait to see what u do with this
#18  December 11, 2017, 06:24:23 pm
thanks everyone, here you are some fun: :D :D :D :D

of course it's just a test. ;)
#19  December 11, 2017, 06:34:17 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Dude... That's wild... In both good and bad ways.
I like the idea with an extra grappling system... But I kinda find it a cheating to let Zangief/Player to simply grapple the enemy to death, ESPECIALLY since grapple is an unblockable move by definition... You definitely need do balance this feature somehow!
#20  December 11, 2017, 06:49:06 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dude... That's wild... In both good and bad ways.
I like the idea with an extra grappling system... But I kinda find it a cheating to let Zangief/Player to simply grapple the enemy to death, ESPECIALLY since grapple is an unblockable move by definition... You definitely need do balance this feature somehow!

Can it be like King's system or you can break out if you do the same inputs as the grappler?