YesNoOk

Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (12/16/2017, a somewhat sizable update) (Read 12684 times)

Started by _Data_Drain_, September 27, 2016, 02:05:42 pm
Share this topic:
Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (12/16/2017, a somewhat sizable update)
#1  September 27, 2016, 02:05:42 pm
    • USA

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Update: I decided to do some pretty... sizable changes to Wario.

I reduced his size, to match Warner's version.

Reduced his overall attack to 90.

Reduced HP from 1100 to 1000

Reduced the damage of c.HP.

Increased the distance the Shoulder Bash goes.

Increased the distance of the Kart move. To compensate for the range nerf Wario's gotten overall.

Fixed a few graphical, and sound issues.

Okay, I made some MAJOR updates to Wario. Including giving him light, and heavy specials. A throw. And various tweaks and fixes.

Very special thanks to Daniel for helping me out with some of the more complicated coding changes.

Palettes.

One more thing, the soundpack was originally by PAVGN. I added a few sounds ripped by Weario, Random Talking Bush, and SPR-MRO-MRK-6. Special thanks to all of you.

Welp, have fun. I might do more changes later, when I'm better at coding. But I figured I could release him as is. Feedback is appreciated. Though I may not be able to address all issues found as of yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3coz5w4ngcn1bj/WarioEdit%2012-16-2017.rar?dl=0
Re: Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (Updated 10/10/2016)
#2  October 10, 2016, 11:07:56 pm
    • USA
Bump. I updated Wario quite a bit. Hopefully he's a bit better now.
#3  October 19, 2016, 12:01:30 am
    • USA
I really like this edit. Great job!
#4  October 19, 2016, 01:18:08 am
    • USA
Thank you very much for the kind words.

If there's any issues you have with him. Let me know. I'll hopefully sort them out eventually.
#5  October 19, 2016, 01:41:24 am
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
I liked what you've done, but i gotta say this for now, the fireball super needs more damage, double it, it does more or less the same damage as the full use of the QCB P special
Also, the lvl2 super also needs more damage, like, i can do more damage with just the fireball super and a heavy punch
Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:46:27 am by Mistah Jorge
#6  October 19, 2016, 03:44:27 am
    • USA
I liked what you've done, but i gotta say this for now, the fireball super needs more damage, double it, it does more or less the same damage as the full use of the QCB P special
Also, the lvl2 super also needs more damage, like, i can do more damage with just the fireball super and a heavy punch
Ah, okay. So how much would you suggest I buff these moves? The reason I downtoned the Fireball Super so much was because they originally lead to a 100% combo.... Which yeah, is a major no no in this type of character. (Seriously, what's a normal BnB level 3 combo was a 100% combo. Since the Fireball Super can be used right after the beatdown super.

If I can strike a good balance between the damage values. I'll update Wario to fix these issues. (Plus the issue becomes more apparent when playing against actual human players. Thanks to Ikemen.)

Edit:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52249538/Mugen/WarioEditUpdate2.rar

Here's an updated version. Hopefully the damage values are decent.... If they're too high, I'll lower them. I also changed the "varrandom" on the Fireball Super. Since it made the damage inconsistent.
Re: Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (Updated 10/18/2016)
#7  October 19, 2016, 09:45:25 pm
    • USA
Thanks for the new update. I've tested him and I haven't found any issues as of now. However, I have a tiny suggestion. When using his grab in the corner maybe you can give him some follow up potential after it since he can't hit the opponent after the grab. Just my suggestion tho so you don't have to if you want.
Re: Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (Updated 10/18/2016)
#8  October 21, 2016, 06:36:17 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It is not everyday that I see an edit that interests me.

I'll see what this Wario's made of.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (Updated 11/11/2017)
#9  November 11, 2017, 02:38:50 pm
    • USA
It's been quite some time.... Now, this update isn't the biggest one. But, I added all the new animations from Warner's most recent update of his Wario into my edit. So now you can use Midnight Bliss on him, burn him, etc etc.
Re: Edit of Warner, and @ndroid's Wario. (12/16/2017, a somewhat sizable update)
#10  December 17, 2017, 04:44:26 am
    • USA
Well well, it's been awhile since I did a big update for this Wario.... Or should I say a... small update?

Anyway, check the OP for more details, and a video.