YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 372033 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#821  August 26, 2017, 03:14:49 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
  • College
  • Made some College work
  • while cooking my lunch I broke a plate  :blank:
  • after finished cooking I broke a glass  :fear:
  • varnish the doors of my house
  • cleaned my house but while I was cleaning my house, my "lovely" dog bump into the broom that hit a object and the object broke  :uhoh2:
  • practice some Italian lessons.

Now I just need to break a bone and the mission is complete!!
#822  August 27, 2017, 06:37:21 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
was a very sporty weekend, so I spent the entire day in front of TV obviously
#823  August 28, 2017, 01:44:53 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Made a metal cover of katy perry's firework... :)
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#824  August 28, 2017, 01:52:04 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
And I want to ear it!!
But I would like to ear new Dimmu Borgir album too. :D
#825  August 28, 2017, 02:15:26 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Made a metal cover of katy perry's firework... :)

Don't be such a tease, share the damn thing so we can all listen to it. >: ]

Went to a party that was held by a co-worker yesterday, was the first time I was ever invited to one. I wasn't really sure how it was going to go, or how long I was going to stay, but I ended up staying longer than I expected. There was a live 3-man jazz band playing too (w/ the co-worker's boyfriend being a member, they were pretty damn impressive).

Another one of my co-workers had brought his guitar with him and just started to rock to it, shit was absolutely tight. And it was all like off-the-bat, spontaneous playing, no notes or nothing.

She ended up liking the present I bought her (a tea mug w/ cats all over it and a monkey-shaped tea-infuser, lmfao). Went back home feeling breddy darn good. And now  I feel like learning me some music, haha.

On the other hand, its gonna make me miss my co-workers more, bc September 5 is when I become jobless again. :'<
This is a generic forum signature.
#826  September 28, 2017, 01:24:42 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
So yesterday was my birthday, and since I didn't really plan anything, I was pretty much just gonna get my hair done after work. THEN my friend (I'll call her Sylvia) called me up and said "I dunno what to get you for your birthday so let's go shopping for a bottle of wine." I didn't understand why she thought I liked wine. I mean I do, but it has to be paired with a meal, and one wine doesn't fit with every dish, so the wine I drink at any given moment varies wildly. So I explained this to her and convinced her that we could just look around at stuff in the mall.

So I guess at this point I should say Sylvia has... something. Some sort of mental illness. She self-diagnosed as an aspie, but I know actual aspies (online and offline, lol) and she doesn't really match those criteria. But I don't know my mental disorders so who knows. All I know is that as the years go on, she's gotten worse, and it's to the point that I try not to hang out with other friends at the same time because whenever she's in a group with multiple people, she starts trying to dominate every conversation and soon she starts talking about wildly inappropriate topics like her fetishes and her plans to marry some dude she met online. Weirds everyone out, but she's kind of okay one-on-one so I try to keep our encounters as such.

I ended up guiding her along on what her plan was because she kept getting distracted and forgetting what she was doing, it lead to some interesting events.

Spoiler: Events (click to see content)

Not exactly how I thought I was gonna spend my birthday, but it was still memorable. And if it sounds like I was complaining about Sylvia too much, she's still a good friend that is around and genuinely wants to try her best to be a friend, even if she doesn't exactly get social norms.
#827  September 29, 2017, 12:53:23 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Ordered shit

Currently third in line at a Gamestop that opens in 3 hours for a SNES Classic

UPDATE: I FUCKIN' GOT IT
Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:28:10 pm by Orochi Gill
#828  September 29, 2017, 02:04:17 pm
Went to work. Got home. Fell asleep. Woke up. Going to work again.

How was that an entire day? :(
#829  September 29, 2017, 07:16:30 pm
I tried my boardgame  prototype at my friend's boardgame cafe, from 14.00 to 21.00, quite happy with input I gathered :D
#830  October 11, 2017, 02:35:52 am
after came back from the cinema almost midnight, I shut down my PC, can't wait for windows10 trying to shut down programs in the background, clicked shut down anyway.
Today I woke up, and get a Black Screen of Death on my desktop PC, that's the final nail, I'm going back to Win7 today.
#831  October 14, 2017, 01:22:28 pm
I'm sleeping alot these last couple days. All I do is sleep and sit.
#832  October 15, 2017, 09:45:37 pm
  • Never give up
Making my first forum post in years here in this topic.

And holy shit!! My sig and avatar are ruined. currently reading up on this photobucket $400 blackmail stuff. That's crazy. Every image I posted on forums in the past has been replaced with this garbage.

Also looking for a new image site.
#833  November 18, 2017, 12:59:41 pm
Dealing with stuff and people. It's shit but it needs to be done.

Drinking some tea and listening to music while doing so.
#834  November 18, 2017, 01:35:48 pm
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
Nothing im a lazy ass nigga.
#835  December 12, 2017, 11:06:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
This nibba that can't even form 2 basic sentences when talking to irl people just went out on karaoke with a few other dudes and gals and had a good time singing Bloodhound Gang's Bad Touch
4 hours of a good time and there wasn't even any alcohol involved

Big feel
#836  December 20, 2017, 07:47:56 pm
i came back from work and as i walk into the apartment building, i see vomit and blood on the stairs and blood stains on a wall.
i was too tired to think anything of it at first but then i come home and my family tells me the neighbors son (my friend) was beaten senseless by his piece of shit older brother and an ambulance came and took him.
he's 22 years old and his shit brother may have given him brain damage, dude used to tell me how shit his life was even before this shit happened.
i hope that fucker goes to prison and gets his ass crack ripped apart there.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#837  December 20, 2017, 07:56:16 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That's fucked up. :sick:

This is a generic forum signature.
#838  December 21, 2017, 07:58:27 am
went shopping with my gf , earlier today . it's been awhile since i shopped in a mall, fucking hate those places. we bought shoes , shirt , belts bags for christmas it's not cheap but i can't complain it's well made and i like some of the things we picked.

but a $1.50 for a gift wrap per item , that's fucking messed up it's not even wrapped like the traditional way they just chucked it on another paper bag with christmas theme on it.  that's just wrong. i spent almost $50 alone on gift wraps.
#839  December 27, 2017, 03:10:17 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Spent the entire day comforting a friend who just discovered he was being cheated on by his wife, he spent the entire day crying and venting about it, he took a nap and left my place an hour ago even tho I said he could stay for the night.

I'm feeling really down right now, never ever imagined I would see such a good and happy human being this broken.
Lasagna
#840  December 27, 2017, 05:13:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hgah, I remember doing that a few years ago, I rememebr having to forcefully grab him to stop him driving to his wife so he could apologyze becuase he did not take her to dance places and that somehow justified her cheating on him even though she never told him that she wanted to get taken to dance places.