YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1556982 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory Studio coming on April, 4 - support us now!
#1321  March 24, 2018, 07:32:25 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
If I edit the *.sctrl files in
C:\Fighter Factory 3 x64\sctrls
Will that be good enough?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1322  March 24, 2018, 07:56:17 pm
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
I have already edited all sctrls since may of last year, that makes things a bit easier to code but that will not avoid all the spam in the debug,. since there are no NumRoot, NumParent triggers, i've corrected that by using playerId:
PlayerIdExist(Root, Id)
PlayerIdExist(Parent, Id)
Since all helpers summoned have their root and player id saved upon spawn.

And there are also numerous others debug errors that can't be fixed by just putting a triggers. Not Ceil/Floor-ing values is another common mistake.

Also ignoreHitPause should've been default set 1, but since it's not i've edited all my sctrls to have it active, it's really rare the case where you don't need them to be on or off. (That's a elecbyte problem, not VirtuallTek's).
Persistent is Default set to 1, so there's no difference in writing them or not, unless you want a value other than 1.

The main problem is that mugen coders nowadays do not read the goddamn DOCs, so you see a lot of good chars everywhere, but all of them with 100s of debug errors. I'd suggest to add the Docs to the new FF version instead of actually editing all the Sctrls. And if you press F1 for example, you'd get the docs. like a lot of other engines do.

#1323  March 25, 2018, 01:38:54 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
Hi ''VirtuallTek'' I have another tip, of course if you find it interesting, if you can add it to the program or if you want:

It is the option to be able to add image conversion plugins same exists in photoshop, or add more image plugins in the program itself when changing the size of the image, type the '' alien skin blow up 3 '' the '' OnOne.Perfect .Resize.Premium.Edition.v9.5.0.1640.x64 '' the '' VHRUnsharpMask '' and the ''XBR 4x [NoBlend]'' 'plugin that comes bundled with the program ImageResizer-r133.exe'
If you can add this option in Fighter Factory Studio it will greatly help people who use the program to create or edit chars and easily convert the images to HI-RES, filtered images etc.
This will give you more features and more attention to game publishers.
I will add more filters later, and some sort of extension/plugin system to extend support for new file formats, filters, ...

Thank you so much VirtuallTek if you do this will be amazing.
The best filters that i found and use to convert sprites to HI-RES until now was ''XBR 4x'' ''XBRz 4x'' founded in the program: ImageResizer-r133.exe  and '' Photoshop plugin: Alien Skin Blow Up 3 '' if you could add only one of this 3 filters will be amazing to convert chars to filtered sprites, popularly known as HI-RES.

And another tip VirtuallTek:
One thing I really miss when I'm going to convert sprites to HI-RES and make the whole process much faster and easier is:

The option to be able to change and save the properties and resolution of several image groups at the same time, where we can select only the groups that we will want to change the properties and then the resolution.
This really is missing and would leave the process of converting sprites much faster and easier.
If you can do this it will help a lot in converting speed from several chars to HI-RES. And it will attract many editors and content creators to the new Fighter Factory Studio.
This really is missing and would leave the process of converting sprites much faster and easier. ;)

And who can support / encourage VirtuallTek by donating some value through the site https://www.patreon.com/virtualltek so that this great editing program continues to be evolved and improved over time. :thumbsup:

:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 03:03:39 am by Ramon Garcia
#1324  March 27, 2018, 03:56:25 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Thanks @Odb718!

About the docs, people suggested before, and I will try to implement some sort of link on SCtrls to jump to docs.

About resize plugins, XBR is a great candidate as it's OpenSource. Perfect Resize or Blow Up are proprietary software, thus impossible to add support.

Thanks!
#1325  March 28, 2018, 05:49:48 am
  • For the Murder!
I have a question regarding FF3 use.., probably a noob question. I'm only recently stepping into character building territory.
is it possible to add all exported sprites to a new sff file at once?
I'll try to explain:
FF exports all sprites as individual files, and names them according to group and index, for example "char_XX_YY.png" where XX is the group and YY the index
ok, so after doing whatever I had to do with the sprites, now I need to rebuild the sff file from the previously extracted sprites
so far I can only add bulk sprites limited by group, that comes in handy when there are several sprites in that group, but becomes a pain when the group only has one sprite and there 500+ different groups.
so my question is if there is an option in FF to import back all previously exported sprites into a new sff file without having to do it group by group?
like reading the string in the name and automatically assigning a group an index based on  "char_XX_YY" or something?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#1326  March 28, 2018, 06:56:22 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I think this was a requested feature for Studio, but FF3 doesn't have this option.
One thing you can do is import them all as one group and edit their group's name individually.
The "5000" sprites, they're pretty much the same exact sprite 3x with different X,Y positions. You can just duplicate 1 and rename it.
This is one of the reasons I try to do all my editing inside FF3.
In the grand scheme of things, importing all your sprites doesn't take that long. Yeah it sucks, but it shouldn't take more than a few hours lol.
#1327  March 28, 2018, 05:35:46 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
This can be done with the "Export" function on Sprites menu. It exports all sprites and a INI-like text file describing group, index, axis, palette, ...
You can edit exported sprites and use the "Import" function to rebuild the SFF from this text file.

On Studio you can do what you said as it have an option to detect group and axis from file name and collision resolution (can choose to replace existing ones).

Thanks!
#1328  March 29, 2018, 04:36:00 am
  • For the Murder!
oohhh! it works!
my mistake was exporting the sprites with the "save one or more images as files" instead of exporting them with the proper export function.
lol, that makes sff rebuilding a loooot easier.
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Re: Fighter Factory 3.0.1
#1329  April 04, 2018, 01:04:08 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
please*
#1330  April 04, 2018, 01:29:19 pm
    • Brazil
#1331  April 04, 2018, 01:58:25 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
Well ill be here till midnight waiting goddammit
#1332  April 04, 2018, 02:06:38 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Y'all are impatient :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#1333  April 04, 2018, 02:35:30 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
#1334  April 04, 2018, 02:54:25 pm
  • X u X
  • A virus?
    • Kenya
The hype is reaaaaal
#1335  April 04, 2018, 03:06:09 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Released, guys!

I made another topic as this is more focused on FF3.

Thanks for the support!
#1336  November 07, 2020, 07:31:47 pm
  • The Endless
  • 6P-$PXK_mEN3""Xz
    • USA
This program is buggy as all hell and I am never using 3.0 UNTIL THEY FUCKING REMOVE THE MUGEN PROCESS LIMITIATION!
I QUIT USING YOUR SHITTY PRODUCTS!
_EXC-Progression[ 703 ]
#1337  November 07, 2020, 07:36:51 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
Jesus, calm down.  This tool is universally loved and is being improved.
secondly, that is not even remotely close to giving good feedback.
Take a deep breath and use your words to explain what is wrong so it can be reviewed and possibly fixed if applicable.
#1338  November 07, 2020, 08:38:42 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
They're not working on FF3 anymore.

#1339  March 15, 2021, 01:13:30 pm
  • Trans Twitch Affiliate
  • KannaSip
    • Australia
#1340  March 15, 2021, 01:46:36 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
3 (this topic's subject) and Studio (the one you're referring to) are different versions.