YesNoOk

RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion  (Read 39664 times)

Started by Ace-Million, February 17, 2018, 01:20:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: RETROVERSUS 2.0 || AceMillion
#21  May 15, 2018, 04:19:52 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
You should use jdownloader.
#22  May 15, 2018, 10:43:23 pm
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
Please explain what DP is. Im not exactly sure how your during the knock down infinite launcher.If the opponent launched (airborne) he/she should be able to phantom step forward. I Will fix and check everything once i get off work
Also maybe you can take some photos on mugen engine to help explain.Try lowering res to record? And thank you so much. Will work.on everything when I get home. This is honestly exciting to fix things. THANKS

DP is shorthand for dragon punch or shoryuken. As for the launcher infinites you have to put them in a juggle state before you launch them. If you just do launcher they can air dash out. But if you put them in a juggle state they cant do anything until they touch the ground at which point they can tech. The easiest way I tested it was I launched player 2 after sweeping them, then as player 2 I mashed buttons to tech which didn't work. Then I tried to air dash after being launched with and without juggle state. When using only the launcher you can in fact dash out but if you put the opponent into a juggle state first they can't tech or air dash out until they hit the floor. I'm gonna try to find some other recording software to see if I cant get it in action.
#23  May 16, 2018, 02:28:33 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Please explain what DP is. Im not exactly sure how your during the knock down infinite launcher.If the opponent launched (airborne) he/she should be able to phantom step forward. I Will fix and check everything once i get off work
Also maybe you can take some photos on mugen engine to help explain.Try lowering res to record? And thank you so much. Will work.on everything when I get home. This is honestly exciting to fix things. THANKS

DP is shorthand for dragon punch or shoryuken. As for the launcher infinites you have to put them in a juggle state before you launch them. If you just do launcher they can air dash out. But if you put them in a juggle state they cant do anything until they touch the ground at which point they can tech. The easiest way I tested it was I launched player 2 after sweeping them, then as player 2 I mashed buttons to tech which didn't work. Then I tried to air dash after being launched with and without juggle state. When using only the launcher you can in fact dash out but if you put the opponent into a juggle state first they can't tech or air dash out until they hit the floor. I'm gonna try to find some other recording software to see if I cant get it in action.

Thank you bro!!! (You literally found a bug right before we did this local tournament) you are a life saver. I fixed all of those problems this morning, I managed to google DP last night lol. Oh AND YES ALL those launcher infinities are gone, you can no longer hit them during that particular fall state. Problem is i had to do each character by hand so one change takes alot of time.... All has been corrected and will be visible on the Infinity War update. Thank all you guys.
#24  May 16, 2018, 03:28:19 am
    • USA
    • lockeshot@gmail.com
Oh AND YES ALL those launcher infinities are gone, you can no longer hit them during that particular fall state.
As in you cant launch them in a juggle state or you cant hit them at all in a juggle state?

Also I found some grounded infinites

Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:06:08 am by tomohawkjoe
#25  May 16, 2018, 10:11:44 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Oh AND YES ALL those launcher infinities are gone, you can no longer hit them during that particular fall state.
As in you cant launch them in a juggle state or you cant hit them at all in a juggle state?

Also I found some grounded infinites
[youtube]https://youtu.be/1uPyUMhDTtM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://youtu.be/QhEer_S1YSg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://youtu.be/1TV_cuym6Vk[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm44LvZmvwQ[/youtube]

Thanks, HAWK all problems corrected. Those launchers infinities were tricky, I removed the ability to do it in a specific state, then the others drop after two if the opponent chooses to no tech roll.