YesNoOk

Castle - Major Progress (Read 37972 times)

Started by Sean Altly, August 22, 2018, 11:05:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Castle - Major Progress
#21  September 13, 2018, 03:38:43 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Thanks man. He's about a week from being finished and then it's on to SHADEs 3's next new character... ;)

Download Last Bout now!
#22  September 13, 2018, 03:46:06 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Castle is looking awesome! I love how you’ve designed this character.
#23  September 13, 2018, 06:13:32 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Hey I appreciate it, it took me a long time to get motivated and I'm glad people like him. Can't wait to share him with everyone.

Download Last Bout now!
#24  September 13, 2018, 08:15:28 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Glad to see you back, your projects always inspired me. Happy belated birthday btw... like really belated :X
#25  September 13, 2018, 07:27:08 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Finding my motivation to work on stuff again has been crucial, gives me something to do that's free (I'm broke AF taking care of my mom). It's really satisfying to see stuff come together and I'm glad people still want to see it.

Download Last Bout now!
#26  September 13, 2018, 07:48:58 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I really liked the work being done on Castle and all the characters you've done. I enjoyed using them when I first started MUGEN. Can't wait to see him in his complete state. Just take your time, no need to rush.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#27  September 18, 2018, 01:43:54 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Just finished spriting and coding his DM, I updated the first post to reflect that I abandoned the Militia idea and instead went with something more related to his powers. He basically grabs his opponent and takes out a live grenade, letting it explode right between them, doing a ton of damage to the opponent but none to him because of his powers.

He is basically done. Just need to find a voice actor and finish adding the stripes/trim to his sprites. Probably looking at a beta release soon.

Download Last Bout now!
#28  September 23, 2018, 07:54:17 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, those are great news.
Anything coming from you is a mainstay in a lot of my different Mugens.

You're creative, talented, and anything SHADES is amazing.
Castle, as said earlier looks pretty good, can't wait to play him, and to see your next SHADES project.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#29  September 23, 2018, 08:15:30 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Just finished spriting and coding his DM, I updated the first post to reflect that I abandoned the Militia idea and instead went with something more related to his powers. He basically grabs his opponent and takes out a live grenade, letting it explode right between them, doing a ton of damage to the opponent but none to him because of his powers.

He is basically done. Just need to find a voice actor and finish adding the stripes/trim to his sprites. Probably looking at a beta release soon.

That's great! A soldier like him would do something like that. I can't wait to see if you can get a good va for him, and I wonder who are you going to work on next for the game.