• South Africa
Anyone else catch All In?
Re: wrestling
#13203  September 03, 2018, 08:24:31 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Anyone else catch All In?

Holy shit, it was better than I thought it was going to be. It was definitely overhyped but it still was a damn good show. My favorite was the match with Kenny and Pentagon Jr with a twist that showed what was going to happen in the future, and I loved it.
#13204  September 04, 2018, 10:52:35 am
it's a bit messy it terms of production. it's their first show so it's understandable.
camera angle goes all over the place. if all in will be a yearly event i hope they hire better director and camera crew.
njpw is probably the best when it comes to this. somebody in youtube made a decent discussion about njpw's production and screenplay but it seems he got striked out.

and at the main event is quite a mess it was good but you could see the young bucks and bandido doing the spots as fast as they could just to end the show in time.

edit fighting spirit:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:19:22 pm by 地獄の花
#13205  October 08, 2018, 02:19:59 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Got some New Japan spoilers:
#13206  October 09, 2018, 02:00:46 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
#13207  October 09, 2018, 10:37:36 am
shingo as a LIJ makes more sense ... wasn't he trained under by heigo same as naito during their early years?

i don't know but i don't like the idea that jado joining with bc ... gedo would've been stuck as a manager but jado doesn't really bring much to the table probably except they'd gonna make him yojiro or chase's counter part.
#13208  October 09, 2018, 01:51:01 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Maybe they wanted an extra junior for the Junior Tag League? They might book Ishimori for a Jr. shot and just go with Jado and Gedo. Or they might be just giving Jay his own J & J Security.
#13209  October 09, 2018, 02:39:24 pm
jado is probably going to be their chase owens for the multi men matches , he's going to eat the pins. ishimori is too popular to be casually pinned in matches

it's kinda weird that gedo himself refused the initial pitch that kenny should be kicked out of bullet club during his feud with cody. i thought he was going to book them the dominant heel stable again. the only thing i dislike about this is tama is going to be bumped down again he needs to be in single matches while he's still hot. i want to see tama vs juice.
#13210  October 09, 2018, 03:28:04 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
Maybe they wanted an extra junior for the Junior Tag League? They might book Ishimori for a Jr. shot and just go with Jado and Gedo. Or they might be just giving Jay his own J & J Security.

Robbie Eagles is tagging with Ishimori for the Jr Tag League.

the only thing i dislike about this is tama is going to be bumped down again he needs to be in single matches while he's still hot. i want to see tama vs juice.

I like Tama and all but no. Dude is missing something to make his singles matches worth watching. Might be his ring psychology.
#13211  October 09, 2018, 05:02:03 pm
probably because most his moves are discount version of karl anderson.  he really needs a better finisher than the gun stun.... and no head shrinker doesn't count.
#13212  October 09, 2018, 07:46:35 pm
  • I must continue my training...
probably because most his moves are discount version of karl anderson.  he really needs a better finisher than the gun stun.... and no head shrinker doesn't count.

To be fair, that's kind of the curse of tag team wrestlers. The individual finishers aren't all that great. It's their tag team finishers that are moreover. Even Anderson himself suffers from that same dilemma. But his move with Luke Gallows is super over. Bubba Ray used the same move. Devons move was even worse. But the 3D is be single most over and protected tag team move and all the wrestling. I think with the right push, Tama could get the Dreamcatcher over as a gruesome finisher. The head-shrinker, too.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#13213  October 10, 2018, 02:05:51 pm
karl anderson was a top contender when he was still face especially his face vs face feud with tanahashi. bullet club though gave him a broader fan base it stifled his place in the card. and before kenny , juice and ospreay . karl was top foreign face guy even devitt couldn't match up to him in terms of popularity back then.

and guerrilla's finishing move is weak version of magic killer. tama tonga does have quite a decent moves but for some reason he rarely use them now. he was a bit of a high flyer back then too.

i think we need to see tama tonga in single competition again we might see his old moves back. perfect chance for this is him being a contender for the intercontinental championship after evil eventually wins it. lets face it zack  unique his style may be he has no charisma with that stupid chad haircut of his.
#13214  October 10, 2018, 02:20:17 pm
I'd love to see Tama in a singles run as well. I love his heel work. His hand gestures during his interest alone it's just unique. I sometimes see glimpses of his father. He was adopted but it's certainly gain the spirit of Haku. But he and his partner are still pretty good together. So I really don't want to see that get messed up until it's absolutely time for a change.

I actually think osprey has Charisma though. Is not necessarily from being on the mic. I think it's mostly in his ring style where is charisma comes from.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#13215  October 10, 2018, 02:30:24 pm
osprey is definitely charismatic i'm saying that zack isn't. if he isn't too clean looking he might sell his heel persona better , look at the rest of suzukigun they all look like convicts , zack stands out in their group but not in a good way.
Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:05:23 pm by 地獄の花
#13216  October 10, 2018, 02:39:39 pm
osprey is definitely charismatic i'm saying that zack isn't. if he isn't to clean looking he might sell his heel persona better , look at the rest of suzukigun they all look like convicts , zack stands out in their group but not in a good way.

Oh right! Zack! I screwed that up. Zack has no charisma. In comparison to rest of his faction he is definitely more clean cut. Right down to his white jacket with the collars popped. That's like prep school style over here in the states. But...that would actually sell him more as a heel. If...the rest of his crew didn't look like cell mates. Just a subtle change. If he just grew his beard a bit. Not thick. Just enough for that stuble to show. Darken the jacket and continue to be mostly mute...and he'd have a nice start.

[/quote said:
#13217  October 10, 2018, 06:07:22 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
man you guys haven't been watching the backstage comments at all if you think zsj has no charisma
#13218  October 23, 2018, 02:34:43 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Roman Reigns announced on RAW that his leukemia has returned and he dropped the title.
#13219  October 23, 2018, 03:25:28 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Damn, I may not like how they write his angles but I hope he beats this
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#13220  October 23, 2018, 05:34:31 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Yea, his booking has been awful for a long time but Roman is still a workhorse that can bring great matches.

Here's hoping he gets through this.