YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 587785 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#381  October 15, 2017, 10:58:59 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Got an USB with a folder ONLY for the wipzzzzz. At least I'm trying to save things once I finish some stuff.
It's safer to upload your projects on a cloud service, Usb drivers can die or get infected.
#382  November 29, 2017, 01:00:12 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- ExCham: waiting for it ;)!!
- Lurker: You're right. I'll consider that option too.

Also, I've not been very active these days because of studying a competitive exam, taking care of my grandmother, jobhunting and visiting my exGF in the hospital. But! wanted to keep you in track!

- Chun Li: Awesome Jmorphman is updating her Chunners and read she may need something so...doing it!!
- VJ: On hold.
- Leona: Just few basic stuff. Stand sprites took most of my time and already started some Gethits. Here's a preview for her basic stuff.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Ash: finished two punches :v.

This is all for now. Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!

DW

#383  December 07, 2017, 06:23:11 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Dat Leona... :smitten:

That's some nice refining to what Dampir had done. Finish her up so @Memo:
 and I can work on her! :D
Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 06:41:57 pm by DW
#384  December 07, 2017, 07:02:18 pm
Omg that Leona ! great work man.
#385  December 07, 2017, 08:37:00 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
looks good!
#386  December 07, 2017, 11:21:06 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yes! The retouch with that current CS, and mugen world will have the perfect Leona! :yuno:
#387  December 09, 2017, 02:05:01 am
Thanks for the support guys!!

Even I'm retouching is XIII conversion, I'll be adding classic stuff. She lost so many things in her transition to that game, so...guess it's the hard part(But I have a lot of fun with it, though :v):

(Last is a test with visible arms for showing the arm definition I'm adding).

I don't know about coding, so here's my question: is there any way to make Orochi Leona in the middle of the battle, or just Start+button, as so many exchars around Mugen? Thanks!!
#388  December 09, 2017, 02:38:40 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
She's just a recolor with unique stance and attacks, right? The only issue would be if her get hits change sprites. Color is fine
#389  December 09, 2017, 03:33:48 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
She's just a recolor with unique stance and attacks, right? The only issue would be if her get hits change sprites. Color is fine

From what I remember, her get-hits are the same so it shouldn't be a problem mixing Orochi into her.
#390  December 09, 2017, 05:16:46 am
    • lioipaz2010@hotmail.com
 Wow it's awesome, would you add bangs?
#391  December 11, 2017, 12:38:43 pm
It seems her speed and strength changes when being in Orochi. I'm not aware of different moves, but as I'm determinated to add old moves, they could be implemented as Orochi Mode exclusive, kinda as some of JMorphman's Chunners when Shadow Lady. But the command for selecting her was pretty different, not in-game change but start+button. Maybe this is the best option :).

Wow it's awesome, would you add bangs?

Bangs? Me aparece cualquier cosa en el buscador, ¿puedes decirlo en español? ¡Gracias!
(Just told him to tell me what "bangs" is, because the translation it gives me is not in the context)

EDIT:

Some possibilities with the CS:

XIII, MI Alt, "classic", XIV. And second collumn would be its Orochi Mode colour(not that special)
Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:51:38 pm by FeLo_Llop
#392  December 11, 2017, 10:43:27 pm
That Leona looks amazing.

DW

#393  December 12, 2017, 09:34:58 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Bangs as in her hairstyle I'm assuming. Not sure why it was even asked as thats her hairstyle.
#394  December 12, 2017, 10:15:11 pm
'Bangs' in this context is the part of your hair that covers your forehead/the front of your face.

Don't know why he's asking for them on Leona though.
#395  December 14, 2017, 06:49:30 pm
Yes, that was the second definition, but as I saw no sense on it(since the hair style does not vary), thought it was something different(given my bad aknowledgement of English :( ). Maybe is the "ponytail", which is pretty different between them two. Thanks for the replies, guys :)!
#396  November 05, 2018, 02:10:19 am
It's been time. Well, some things has happened in my life since last time. Some were good, some were bad. But well, took the determination in ending Ash. Whatever comes, and aside Leona, it's unknown even for me.

Current Status:
- Basics(Jump, stand etc) are FINISHED.
- Gethits: FINISHED.
- Intros/Taunt/Win: FINISHED.
- Stand Punches: FINISHED.
- Stand Kicks: FINISHED.
- Colour Chart; FINISHED. But as I have not added the flames, it may be incomplete.

This list comes from XIII. I haven't still started converting stuff from his previous appearances, but I do have the stuff pasted in the BMPs I'm working on, so once I finish this "vanilla" version, the update is coming. What I'm thinking is, as there will be some differences between basic attacks, one could be for a normal Ash and the other for a Dark Ash Mode. Whatever.

Have a nice day!
#397  November 06, 2018, 02:19:36 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
It's been time. Well, some things has happened in my life since last time. Some were good, some were bad. But well, took the determination in ending Ash. Whatever comes, and aside Leona, it's unknown even for me.

Current Status:
- Basics(Jump, stand etc) are FINISHED.
- Gethits: FINISHED.
- Intros/Taunt/Win: FINISHED.
- Stand Punches: FINISHED.
- Stand Kicks: FINISHED.
- Colour Chart; FINISHED. But as I have not added the flames, it may be incomplete.

This list comes from XIII. I haven't still started converting stuff from his previous appearances, but I do have the stuff pasted in the BMPs I'm working on, so once I finish this "vanilla" version, the update is coming. What I'm thinking is, as there will be some differences between basic attacks, one could be for a normal Ash and the other for a Dark Ash Mode. Whatever.

Have a nice day!

Oh nice
#398  November 20, 2018, 12:51:05 am
Crouch attacks(from XIII) are finished. Next bunch are air attacks and specials!! Once these are finished, it will be time for conversions...!!

Have a nice day!

PS: For crouch MP I've decided I'll translate from 2k3(which was in fact LP), but as for the third crouch kick...there are not so many differences!! So I'm looking for a kick which fits him. And I want him to not be a lot like Guile/Remy/Charlie. The one I'm aiming for would correspond to MK.

I guess I'll be having the very same problem with air P and air K D:
Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:06:33 am by FeLo_Llop

DW

#399  November 21, 2018, 08:32:01 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You could prolly use Ash's air CD attack for a air heavy kick/punch, depending on how it looks and all. IDK much about Ash, but I'm pretty sure all of the KoF fighters have one. I myself completely forgot about this when making Kula... I may add it in for her j.HP as what I have now is just the same anim, slightly altered, for each air punch. You'll still have to make a custom one I suppose for the respective air heavy that his air CD doesn't cover. Glad to hear from you. I look forward to his and definitely Leona's progress.

Here's something else you can throw in with Ash:

Up to you which one you want to add, or add them all if you want. They are all good.
#400  November 23, 2018, 12:55:56 am
Totally right, DW. There are some basic attacks that could be recycled from 2k3, but those which would need an extra work will be crouch and air, since they miss one P/K from those...At first thought in resprite them from 2k3 too(light punch seems different), but I guess I'll be creating new stuff :/. Thought in adapting stuff from Elizabeth/Shen Woo or even Chizuru.
Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:03:08 am by FeLo_Llop