YesNoOk

Blake Belladonna 2.8b (Read 87320 times)

Started by k6666orochi, September 21, 2018, 12:38:51 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blake Belladonna 1.0 released
#41  November 24, 2018, 03:13:53 am
    • Argentina
ok (Y)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  November 25, 2018, 11:41:44 am
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
I have seen the Astral Heat test video and I believe that there is no need for substituting the ending with a fire explosion. If you wish, I can help you recreate the dissipating effect on the enemy.
#43  November 25, 2018, 12:29:19 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
I have seen the Astral Heat test video and I believe that there is no need for substituting the ending with a fire explosion. If you wish, I can help you recreate the dissipating effect on the enemy.

Now I'm hyped for this Blake.
#44  November 25, 2018, 12:55:41 pm
    • Argentina
thank you I need to finish the final part and add the effects
#45  November 25, 2018, 01:59:24 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
#46  November 25, 2018, 02:36:24 pm
    • Argentina
Then you may contact me when everything is done. It should not take too long on my part.
no problem take your time me while I'm going to take advantage to make the effects that are missing
this is what I got to do for now
It is not perfect because although it lacks the effects and some sounds besides that I had to use the F1 because it does not kill the char :( :(

#47  November 25, 2018, 07:27:34 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
#48  November 25, 2018, 07:51:19 pm
    • Argentina
Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 12:55:03 am by k6666orochi
Re: Blake Belladonna 1.6 released!!!
#49  November 26, 2018, 01:09:25 am
  • Palette Referencer MUSIC is my LYFE
    • USA
[/img]http://imgur.com/PXKjXbP[/img]
#50  November 26, 2018, 03:00:02 am
    • Argentina
thanks later I send you the main palette
update the first post with the gameplay of version 1.6
#51  November 26, 2018, 03:22:54 am
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
#52  November 26, 2018, 03:30:15 am
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
There is still no effect on the stone clones (you can make those my gradually cutting off the bottom of the sprite so that it sinks into the ground while it shakes and then add dust effects and maybe some random rocks too), the explosion on fire clones is too small in addition to being rather underwhelming (changing the current explosion's size to x1 y0.8 and adding the effect from combo breaker burst fixes this), back throw is missing the effects from forward throw and in MUGEN 1.0, several effects are misaligned (you can fix this one by setting all bindtime settings for explods to 1 instead of 0).
On the technical side of things, her attacks lack the sweetspot mechanic, which I believe can be reproduced through helpers, but that is up to you.
Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 03:39:30 am by Susanoo-no-Mikoto
#53  November 26, 2018, 03:44:37 am
    • Argentina
Follow-up version of her 214B does this if I'm behind the opponent: https://streamable.com/evdzl
Also, the last hit of her foward and corner throws doesn't connect: https://streamable.com/lm71b
That's all for now.
I'll fix that in the next update, I had not given the grip I guess it is due to the size of the review well the game and the mistake I made is that the kick does not make the opponent rises left on the floor

There is still no effect on the stone clones (you can make those my gradually cutting off the bottom of the sprite so that it sinks into the ground while it shakes and then add dust effects and maybe some random rocks too), the explosion on fire clones is too small in addition to being rather underwhelming (changing the current explosion's size to x1 y0.8 and adding the effect from combo breaker burst fixes this), back throw is missing the effects from forward throw and in MUGEN 1.0, several effects are misaligned (you can fix this one by setting all bindtime settings for explods to 1 instead of 0).
On the technical side of things, her attacks lack the sweetspot mechanic, which I believe can be reproduced through helpers, but that is up to you.
I will add the effects in the next update, I had other effects for the fire explosion but they were very small and pixelated, if I saw it well I was also thinking about using helpers I saw that in the game we added 2 hits in the combos with those attacks so it would not look bad

#54  November 26, 2018, 10:17:25 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Some of the bugs I mentioned earlier are still present in the 1.6 version. I will mention them again but more clearly so you understand. Also some more which I forgot to mention on the last feedback:

-Performing a forward grab on the P2 side has sprites of Blake instead of the effect of the same grab on P1 side.
-The shadow clone has a shadow on stages with reflected floors when it disappears (The fire clone also has this issue when it's hit).
-The smoke effect of the shadow clone is misaligned and appears on the upper left corner instead of where the clone is.
-The fire clone has no explosion effect when it disappears nor when it's hit.
-None of the clones can be hit if the opponent is jumping or crouching.
-It would look better if there was a landing effect and an impact sound for the stone clone hitting the ground when performing it in the air.
-There is no hit sound when the opponent hits the clones.
-Duality Strike has no landing effect and sliding smoke during the follow up.
-Cat Scratch has no effects when performed.

Edit: I forgot to add that the regular portrait does not fit the 120x140 ratio and the lifebar portrait has a little too much shading (Not sure if it's something you can fix on your end since the lifebar portrait is made by CozySquirtle, but thought I might let you know in case you can).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:25:29 am by SolidZone 26
#55  November 26, 2018, 03:25:26 pm
    • Argentina
thank you now I understand better, I will try to improve all those errors for the next update
#56  November 26, 2018, 06:52:43 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
A few more things:
-Blake is supposed to have 3 j.A attacks.
-5AAAA cannot be cancelled into j.B. 5AAA into j.B is used enough for this to be a major issue.
-Get up animations seem to be missing several frames. She suddenly transitions into her standing animation when she moves into her crouching pose.
-It would be better to use her staggering animation (like when she's knocked out with a light attack, but without falling onto the floor) as her stunned animation instead of her losing animation.
-While not necessary a bug or a glitch, Blake would benefit from having her slash effects mapped to her default palette.
Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:18:50 pm by Susanoo-no-Mikoto
#57  November 27, 2018, 12:20:52 am
    • Argentina
A few more things:
-Blake is supposed to have 3 j.A attacks.
-5AAAA cannot be cancelled into j.B. 5AAA into j.B is used enough for this to be a major issue.
-Get up animations seem to be missing several frames. She suddenly transitions into her standing animation when she moves into her crouching pose.
-It would be better to use her staggering animation (like when she's knocked out with a light attack, but without falling onto the floor) as her stunned animation instead of her losing animation.
-While not necessary a bug or a glitch, Blake would benefit from having her slash effects mapped to her default palette.

Ok thanks I will fix that
how did you do that with the explods?
#58  November 27, 2018, 12:31:39 am
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
Ok thanks I will fix that
how did you do that with the explods?
I made a palette that had all slots set to green except for the first one (which was pink) while a section that is normally unusued on Blake's palettes was used for the trails. It looks like this:

While the first slot is meant to be transparent, I had to leave it opaque so that the sprites are adapted to it correctly.
Then, I went through each sprite and adapted them to the palette before applying Blake's palette to all of them before merging the two palettes. This is the result:

For the record, I am using FF3.
#59  November 27, 2018, 02:36:47 am
    • Argentina
:O I thought it was with some code xD
and if you better pass me the sprites and the paddles is that I'm too lazy to edit them, it took me a long time to do all those effects in photoshop   ;D  ;D xD
#60  November 27, 2018, 03:59:51 am
    • Argentina
sorry for the double post
I just uploaded this patch for the character just have to extract it and replace the files
now with this blake can do more combos as in the game also fixed the attacks of states 210 and 211 now can not be canceled with the jump
you can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lgpdkdfg0au66s1/Blake+combos.rar