YesNoOk

Hello Everyone! i guess this is my home now (Read 9456 times)

Started by OasisOfCrows, February 25, 2019, 02:48:41 am
Share this topic:
Hello Everyone! i guess this is my home now
#1  February 25, 2019, 02:48:41 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
im here from the OTHER mugen site. i assume you know which one i am talking about.

i am currently working on a Jump Force fan game but that site just banned me for 6 days for using a "download accelerator".  which i was not using at all. i even posted a screenshot proving i was not and all they said was "wait 6 days" and apparently if i do it again i am Perma banned,

im quite angry rest assured.

it is not right they can just ban you like that for no rhyme or reason.

anyway i hope to make this my new home.

is anybody else here from "that site" im just wondering if you have had problems with it as well.

Kill me.
Re: Hello Everyone! i guess this is my home now
#2  February 25, 2019, 03:22:27 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
oh..apparently now im PERMA BANNED because i was using Adblock.. (which i could have disabled if they asked me to)

really like REALLY...

ugh..i just wanted to Enjoy Mugen..

it is supposed to be a fun little hobby, not something serious you literally ban people forever from a site for.

Kill me.
Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 03:31:08 am by OasisOfCrows
#3  February 25, 2019, 03:31:21 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
it's always a good sign when a newcomer does nothing but whine about the place they come from on their introduction

welcome aboard, i guess. i dunno, i'll be in the bar
#4  February 25, 2019, 03:37:13 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
it's always a good sign when a newcomer does nothing but whine about the place they come from on their introduction

welcome aboard, i guess. i dunno, i'll be in the bar

im an extremely boring person with no life except this,

so..yeah,

i haven't touched Mugen in a year. only to get this conundrum.
Kill me.
#5  February 25, 2019, 03:50:41 am
ah then you're just like most people here!

look, you came here to start anew. just try to get along and learn the tropes and you'll be fine or at worst be unnoticed.

just leave whatever old grudge you have behind and everything's going to be fire... i mean fine!
#6  February 25, 2019, 04:00:15 am
  • I like cookies
    • USA
ah then you're just like most people here!

look, you came here to start anew. just try to get along and learn the tropes and you'll be fine or at worst be unnoticed.

just leave whatever old grudge you have behind and everything's going to be fire... i mean fine!

i will. i am not a mean person,  just acquiring the resources for my project will be rather difficult now whereas before it was all available in front of me.  a lot of the characters on the site were not updated anyway for 1.1

but i hope this site will bring me closer to the community.
Kill me.
#7  February 25, 2019, 04:15:12 am
everyday you will stray further from god's light but closer to this community

you lose some you win some
#8  February 25, 2019, 09:40:00 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Welcome dude, don't worry about other communities be cool.
Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:57:19 am by President Devon
#9  February 25, 2019, 10:42:08 am
*reads the linked tumblr account*
:'(
welcome to the forum dude.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#10  February 25, 2019, 11:56:13 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
im here from the OTHER mugen site. i assume you know which one i am talking about.

i am currently working on a Jump Force fan game but that site just banned me for 6 days for using a "download accelerator".  which i was not using at all. i even posted a screenshot proving i was not and all they said was "wait 6 days" and apparently if i do it again i am Perma banned,

im quite angry rest assured.

it is not right they can just ban you like that for no rhyme or reason.

anyway i hope to make this my new home.

is anybody else here from "that site" im just wondering if you have had problems with it as well.

Trust me, we know which site you're talking about and it's best not to speak of its name.

Joining MFG seems to be the best possible decision you could have made when making the jump out of the "other MUGEN forum site". And as you said, MFG has had a really horrible history with the other site: from stealing other peoples' works, warehousing them and permabanning anyone associated with MFG (I myself got perma'd for this reason!), to stealing people's donation money and giving them to winners of MUGEN creation contests. Yeah, it's bad there.

Now that we have the elephant in the room out of the way, I happily welcome you to the forums with open arms.  ;D
Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 04:19:52 pm by Joey S.
#11  February 26, 2019, 04:25:15 am
    • Canada
Lol. welcome to the club!

I was not only banned from the "other site" which I almost never used for being, and I quote, "A MFG shill cockroach." but I was also banned from the Mugen subreddit, which whatshisface took over. (the guy who always shows up here with an alt trying to create drama) Which was hilarious to me, as at the time, I hadn't posted on, or had even looked at the mugen reddit in years.

Hell I barely ever post anything on here either. I mostly just lurk to find out what good stuff has been released.