YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792791 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom X Snk
#941  February 25, 2019, 01:34:10 am
yeah, in the original ikemen plus actually, this is really easy, you literally just add "p5" and "p6" into the fight.def, and the lifebar on top appears too for the 5th and 6th player  but theyre just really thin since i put it that way, you could have a ful lsize lifebar if yo uwanted.. On ikemen GO however, its still buggy. Since natively "p5" and "p6" isnt in the code.
#942  February 25, 2019, 06:14:20 am
    • USA
Okay, I’ll check it out. What are you looking into right now? You should make your own thread, or you can share mine. I’m not really crazy about SP stuff, it’s not really exploring anything beyond mugen, happy you guys get a kick out of it though, I can’t wait to really mess with other core features. Is anyone else making a full game? Compilation? Hoping to utilize any of this new stuff? For those of you still interested in this kinda thing, what else would you like to see? What else can we try to mess with in the mean time. It’s as though most things we’ve wanted are now possible, though the interest in this stuff isn’t the same as it used to be, progress none the less.
#943  February 25, 2019, 06:22:42 am
yeah haha actually I am, I just dont want premature releases until I am satisfied with a product. For now still experimentation with ikemen because there stil lcould be some bugs (which Gacel has been notified of, especially ith projectiles not pausing when a superpause happens) with my characters, but my main build is in Mugen 1.1 for now. Here's an older video from the beginning of this month, but I've gotten farther than this since (and btw that's not my screenpack in the video, its temporary).

Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:03:01 pm by junkerde
#944  February 25, 2019, 09:20:19 am
    • USA
You made these characters? So what exactly do you need Ikemen for? Just curious? Or did you simply want the latest version of whatever was out? What is your main goal right now?
#945  February 25, 2019, 06:49:45 pm
You made these characters? So what exactly do you need Ikemen for? Just curious? Or did you simply want the latest version of whatever was out? What is your main goal right now?

There are a handful of edits but I've also created some just for the game. Just in general, Ikemen feels more like something you would use for a streamlined commercial-esque game. For example, if I put a bonus stage in there, I dont want to have to hide it away from the select screen, in ikemen and I can just tell it to not appear on screen and only appear as a bonus game, etc. Just a small example. Really it comes down to customization.

Main goal right NOW: have characters that actually work in my system and bugtest, bugtest, bugtest. Most important thing is when players play, they dont have to deal with issues. Quality over quantity. I have gotten extremely far with 26 characters at the moment and I've come such a long way from the beginning, so many milestones and bugfixes made. That was my problem with the Marvel vs Capcom game I tried to make a decade ago, 50+ characters and it was quality over quantity. It didn't survive.

Main goal in the future: Implement a combo system and defensive plays, and add moves/update effects. But like I said, the most important thing on my mind is making sure these characters actually work well. Adding tag is great, but it also introduces more potential bugs. probably 1 month just of bug testing/fixing. It has to be right for me to proceed to do the flashier things.
#946  February 26, 2019, 07:43:13 pm
    • USA
@T. Vinceson:

Definitely let me know if you plan to make something else, I have a lot of ideas.
#947  February 28, 2019, 05:29:05 pm
    • Russia
Any chances to download the game to play online? Link in discord not working
#948  February 28, 2019, 09:53:20 pm
    • USA
#949  March 04, 2019, 07:09:56 am
    • USA
@T. Vinceson: Do you have that Bison by Umihei? What's unique specifically?
Check it out, so its a mix of Shin/Final etc variants + "SFV Psycho Power V-Trigger".  That's the selling point. He teleports on more moves during this mode & has all the supers of the aforementioned. So not just SFEX, but an amalgamation.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Video, but because of light stage, not as visible. You can hear the voices though.

If you want to use my thread for your progress go right ahead. As I said, I will be making the Red Earth Quad myself at some point. They aren't very popular so it's good to see them as well as any notable resource.
#950  March 05, 2019, 07:45:05 pm
    • USA
I passed out so hard last night forgot I uploaded this. @K4thos: you still interested in this? If you quit it’s kind of pointless for me. Would just like to know if you are still interested in following that roadmap.
#951  March 08, 2019, 12:13:06 pm
    • USA
A lil bit of everything this time. Last Blade, Samsho, MVC, etc.

Email me if you’d like to work together.
#952  March 08, 2019, 07:20:32 pm
have you gotten dual hypers to work at all with add004? Or are you using a heavily modified version? I think I read something way back when someone posted about it, really made no sense with bad instructions on how to implement and I couldn't get it to work.
#953  March 08, 2019, 08:03:32 pm
    • Greece
#954  March 08, 2019, 08:20:47 pm
#955  March 09, 2019, 01:23:50 am
    • USA
Well, we used to work on it together, since then I’ve been doing my own updates. It is heavily modified, but you could still do it with the base version. He himself posted a way for you guys to do it. It’s somewhere there, you’d have to look for it. This is how I’d describe it... Do you want MVC style team attacks or like me NGBC style “dual assault”. MVC is partner jumping out next to you, using super freely. This is easier to do as you can just make them jump out and use a stateno. NGBC is you first having to land that hit to activate it. Using that code he posted as a base, you’d then use the appropriate triggers to call out your partner at specific times. There is no universal code as it varies, depending on what they are doing during the double team. The main thing you need, again the code he posted as it is linked to the add004 system. Like the whole, you can only use an assist when “assist ok”. It’s somewhere around where bejeeta posted.

This is when I first started messing with it. Both things I described are here. He posted the code for Ryu doing a team attack with himself if it makes finding the video easier.

#956  March 11, 2019, 06:07:35 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
Hi! Despite fear of outing myself as a noob, I've been trying out for hours on how to play the cvsu demo you made after watching your ikemen tutorial video but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Whenever I try to run the ikemen.exe file I always get the message that MSVCR100.dl and MSVCP100.dl was not found so the code execution cannot proceed. I looked these up online and downloaded the microsoft visual c++ redistributable things and ran them on my PC yet I still get the same error message. You wouldn't happen to know what the problem is and why I can't get the ikemen to work do you? Sorry haha I hate asking these questions bc it looks like I haven't tried to fix it myself but I've been at it for a while.
#957  March 12, 2019, 07:35:40 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
@T. Vinceson: Do you have that Bison by Umihei? What's unique specifically?
Check it out, so its a mix of Shin/Final etc variants + "SFV Psycho Power V-Trigger".  That's the selling point. He teleports on more moves during this mode & has all the supers of the aforementioned. So not just SFEX, but an amalgamation.

Video, but because of light stage, not as visible. You can hear the voices though.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9GlxSSpmEg[/youtube]

If you want to use my thread for your progress go right ahead. As I said, I will be making the Red Earth Quad myself at some point. They aren't very popular so it's good to see them as well as any notable resource.

SF3 Bison using CvS sprites, SF3 effects complete with Super Art select feature per start of matches.

Here's.... Another Dictator stuff I've stashed in my HD; In case you're interested in utilizing them:

Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:27:12 pm by T. Vinceson
#958  March 21, 2019, 05:03:15 pm
    • USA
I am interested, but it's empty?

Started to organize everything in playlists. By series/type etc.
#959  March 30, 2019, 09:45:19 pm
    • USA
Trying to get more hype for the new Samsho. Been chipping away at them slowly, but surely. I've created a playlist as well. Wanted to a story recreation, but have to finish key characters first, so for your enjoyment, look forward to that. Even if you dislike the content, as always spreading awareness. Will be working on these two next. It's not really a preference thing as it is which sprites are usable for this style of play.

If you have good internet, we can Parsec it. All characters have touched up sprites, full CS, Doll transforms, Zetsumei Ougi, Suicide, Ikari Bakuhatsu, Issen, those reworked to fit into my kinda thing.

Because of remappal Rage can be any style, I prefer SS2.
Try to find a use for everything. Disarm= new intro

@Dampir: I may need some edits done for Genjuro, "if" interested.
#960  March 30, 2019, 11:22:43 pm
    • USA
Hit me up for commissions of all kinds.
Not cheap though.. Have to pay for custom sprites somehow.