YesNoOk

Ultimate M. Bison (Alpha_V3) + 2 stages (Read 4701 times)

Started by ELECTR0, March 09, 2019, 11:22:50 am
Share this topic:
Ultimate M. Bison (Alpha_V3) + 2 stages
#1  March 09, 2019, 11:22:50 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Last alpha update for M. Bison. I have most of what I envisioned for the character when the project started. Just need to add a few more throws & intros/winning poses. So whatever problems arise from this build I'll fix for the beta. So with that said i'll give a brief description of what is new. Added a glow to anything using psycho power except the fireballs, finished the smart palette, added a new special, added 3 new hypers, added interactive option for his stages & finally made 2 versions of his stages.

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/

So with the stages I separated all the background elements like building, sky, grass, etc.. then put them on their own deltas & parallax. Put a 3D effect of a few of them for the 1.1 version. Added some birds flying around during the World Warriors stage. Added lightning & rain to the Champion Edition stage. Extended the ceiling for a decent high jump. Animations speeds on people are a bit more randomized so they look less robotic. If you want Bison to have the statues break during Arcade mode then add this to your select file:

Ultimate_M_Bison,chars\Ultimate_M_Bison\stage\Ultimate_SF2_Thailand.def,includestage =0

MoveList
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Update notes
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:15:12 pm by ELECTR0
Re: Ultimate M. Bison (Alpha_V3) + 2 stages
#2  March 09, 2019, 01:25:58 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Very nice work here, buddy. I am not much fan of the glow, but its a personal taste.
#3  March 09, 2019, 07:02:19 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
I should probably have an option for a no glow version for those who liked it the way it was. I'll do that for the beta release.
#4  March 09, 2019, 07:06:45 pm
    • Turkey
When will you update your interactive mugen?Im wery excited to play your stuff.
#5  March 09, 2019, 07:40:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
This is the first time that I able to play interactive mugen in my own mugen1.0.
Its incredidible.

How can I make all my characters have this? For now, only my Bison have this.

Your others interactive mugen stages work in mugen 1.0?

I Wanna update all my characters with this stuff.

Thanks Electro, you are one of the best mugen creators
#6  March 09, 2019, 10:55:34 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
@Adnan:  @concurseiro: If y'all can wait until June then version 3 will be out & it has a character patcher to make things easier.

#7  March 10, 2019, 11:29:25 am
Do you corrupt your .sff files on purpose, with incorrect sprite links (like FF3 says)?
This also happens with your Superman and that was easy to fix because it was a useless frame that I could remove with FF Classic.

But I don't know if I can do the same with this character.

In addition, they're duplicated frames, again.

5011,10 is both sprite index 90 and sprite index 96, but if I get to index 96 FFClassic crashes. The others must have the same problem.
Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:37:46 am by AlexSin
#8  March 10, 2019, 12:15:49 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
I've had others ask me about this before thinking I did it on purpose to avoid people releasing edits, but all my stuff is open source so that's not case. My template got corrupted years ago & I just keep using it because it doesn't hurt anything while playing the game. In FF Classic just skip past the problem area in the gethits sprites by using the animation tab to skip over it, then click on sprite tab again to look at the sprites past them. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you want to send me the fixed Superman then i'll use it for the next alpha release.
#9  March 10, 2019, 12:48:32 pm
My template got corrupted years ago & I just keep using it because it doesn't hurt anything while playing the game.

... then can't you take the useful resources from the corrupted template and make a new one? I think it would be the best course of action, you wouldn't have people complain, like me.  ;D
It's weird, though, your Ryu doesn't have the same problems. Why is that?

I can post the fixed version of Superman here too, right? Everyone would have the fixed version available.
(I'm uploading it now)

Here it is:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/98j1m2odditl12m/Ultimate_Superman_Alpha_1_FIXED_SFF.rar/file
Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:57:32 pm by AlexSin
#10  March 10, 2019, 02:18:06 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
With Ryu I did like you did with Supe's and found the problem sprite then axed it. The problem is getting to it & not having FF crash lol. Thanks for the posted fix.
#11  March 10, 2019, 03:25:17 pm
    • Turkey
Electro there is a common1.cns file in ikemen go.Cant your codes work in this file?
#12  March 11, 2019, 08:36:16 pm
Thanks for the releases Electro, great stuff.
#13  March 18, 2019, 04:47:53 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Electro there is a common1.cns file in ikemen go.Cant your codes work in this file?

It's the exact same as Mugen. You have to add the code & air file stuff somewhere. You can even write an ST file to place the code in, but you will still have to place the air hitboxs & manually type the ST. File locations in your Def file. It's the exact same thing.
Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:51:55 am by ELECTR0

9mb

#14  March 18, 2019, 06:18:03 am
cool!good job :)
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#15  March 19, 2019, 10:13:21 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Based on the vid he looks super fun. I haven't tested a char in months. Looks like now's the time...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said: