YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1011050 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:

vyn

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#841  March 15, 2019, 08:57:25 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
if this goku can turn into SSJ4 like Freezer does, that would be so spectacular.

freezer turns SSJ4??? Thats so awesome.... lol jk.

Ya, ill take any ssj4 i can get.
#842  March 15, 2019, 11:24:15 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
if this goku can turn into SSJ4 like Freezer does, that would be so spectacular.

freezer turns SSJ4??? Thats so awesome.... lol jk.

Ya, ill take any ssj4 i can get.

nah freezer can turns into golden freezer.xD buuut Goku gt can turn into SSJ4 no matter if he´s still a child. but I know that wont happen :/ but the leak says something about ssj4 as well
:coollove:
Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 08:32:19 am by yaret
#843  March 16, 2019, 01:54:29 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#844  March 18, 2019, 02:12:34 pm
    • Dominica
Goku gt
Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:18:46 pm by yaret
#845  March 18, 2019, 02:31:03 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
honestly, looks pretty snore inducing but i do want to see ssj4 in the game in some form. but the fact that UI goku will probably get in makes this more boring than it already was
#846  March 18, 2019, 04:00:09 pm
did he use the powerpole in gt? i don't remember him using it.
#847  March 18, 2019, 04:32:35 pm
    • Dominica
he will probably be a mix between son goku and gt goku.  :muttrox:
this looks that combo in the picture with the powerpole.
Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 04:50:07 pm by yaret
#848  March 18, 2019, 07:25:39 pm
    • Brazil
Couldn't it just be SSJ4 Goku instead of the much less interesting base form? Its already stupid that we're getting yet another Goku, should at least be the coolest form.
#849  March 18, 2019, 08:19:00 pm
The whole point is to double dip with classic DB Goku. So no.
It says to wait for the next issue to see the other meteor.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#850  March 18, 2019, 08:51:32 pm
    • Germany

He just has it in the last Episode of GT but does not use it in battle, at one time he used some spikes in a cave as a substitute for the Power Pole just to troll Freezer and Cell, he deflected a Kamehame Ha from Cell with it, while he was literally Surfing on a Destructo Disc that Freezer had thrown at Goku prior to that.

In the 3D games they often give Kid GT Goku the Power Pole, some times even with his classic Dragon Ball Costume and Moveset, so players can have some sort of a "Regular Dragon Ball" Goku in a DBZ Game.
#851  March 19, 2019, 12:57:17 pm
ssj4 is lame i didn't like the design even back then. , better if they go full db goku.
#852  March 20, 2019, 03:56:01 am
    • Dominica
hopefully that extra super is SSJ4 form :D people can dream.xD

:???:
Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:46:48 am by yaret
#853  March 20, 2019, 08:05:37 pm
#854  March 20, 2019, 10:12:35 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
It's still a cool idea for propulsion across the screen, but I've always wanted to use it is a defensive counter like Multiverse did.

Ah well.  It's still neat they're incorporating Kid Goku content into GT's Goku.  I just think SSJ4's going to end up being a cinematic addition to a finishing move.  While it's perfectly in-canon that he can transform to and from SSJ4 as a kid, it was always an awkward scene bridging the two, and as I recall they had the actual transformation either off-screen of behind a dust cloud.  The only time I recall the full thing was when they first introduced SSJ4 going through the whole process with the Golden Great Ape and reverting back to humanoid form, and when Vegeta fell out of it.  And, uh, grew a new tank top out of his abs.  Hence the awkward part.
#855  March 21, 2019, 03:40:51 pm

he did learn to do the kamehameha before learning how to fly. flying is tien and chiaotzu's gimmick before it became the staple.

and the hell is dragon ball multiverse? is that chichi?
#856  March 21, 2019, 04:22:03 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
db multiverse is a doujinshi / french fanfiction comic that is pretty popular in the net.
#857  March 21, 2019, 04:54:28 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#858  March 21, 2019, 06:28:34 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Didn't they meet up with Toriyama at some convention to share their comic prior to Dragon Ball's revival with Battle of Gods long ago, too?  Probably more likely than possibly.  Heck, Dragon Ball Super's manga just introduced their version of Gast into it.

And no it's not Chi-Chi, it's Pan and a Goku who didn't hit his head and got picked up by Raditz as planned.  I just liked what they did with the Kamehameha idea, would be a good fighting game move in a case like with GT Goku here.

vyn

#859  March 21, 2019, 08:44:50 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com

He just has it in the last Episode of GT but does not use it in battle, at one time he used some spikes in a cave as a substitute for the Power Pole just to troll Freezer and Cell, he deflected a Kamehame Ha from Cell with it, while he was literally Surfing on a Destructo Disc that Freezer had thrown at Goku prior to that.

In the 3D games they often give Kid GT Goku the Power Pole, some times even with his classic Dragon Ball Costume and Moveset, so players can have some sort of a "Regular Dragon Ball" Goku in a DBZ Game.

im glad he has it, should lead to a very different goku. SSJ4 will just be a cinematic super, i bet its dragon punch.
#860  March 22, 2019, 04:20:13 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Pretty big balance patch announced. Rooflemonger breaks it down here.

This looks very promising. It's applied the 27th of this month IIRC.