YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Read 248322 times)

Started by GTOAkira, December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)
#221  March 22, 2019, 07:54:28 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
shang tsung as a DLC character  :'( I was waiting for something else like Spawn or Dark souls not for a mk character  that should´ve been in the game.

and noob saibot is comming to the roster  :nuttrox:
Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 08:23:22 pm by yaret
#222  March 22, 2019, 09:27:22 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Noob was a fav of mine in 9, and he looks even better here. Already my favorite in this game.

#223  March 22, 2019, 09:56:26 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Damn, Noob looks epic.

Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn as DLC does suck a bit, the first more than the latter, but sure I will pre-order the game tomorrow!
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#224  March 23, 2019, 12:13:21 am
    • Brazil
I'm not really bothered by Shang Tsung being DLC, because while we did see his model, we did not see his gameplay, which means that, maybe, he isn't finished yet. Shao Kahn as a pre-order bonus and DLC, on the other hand, bothers me greatly: he is already finished, because we know he is gonna appear in the Story mode, yet he was taken away to be added as a bonus, if something is finished and is in the game, then it should be part of the main product, not be a pre-order. Goro in MKX and Darkseid in Injustice 2 I could forgive for not being in the story, which makes them feel more like an additional thing, but Shao Kahn will be part of the story, likely an important one, which means he is part of the product being cut out for additional cash.
#225  March 23, 2019, 12:29:47 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I'm not really bothered by Shang Tsung being DLC, because while we did see his model, we did not see his gameplay, which means that, maybe, he isn't finished yet. Shao Kahn as a pre-order bonus and DLC, on the other hand, bothers me greatly: he is already finished, because we know he is gonna appear in the Story mode, yet he was taken away to be added as a bonus, if something is finished and is in the game, then it should be part of the main product, not be a pre-order. Goro in MKX and Darkseid in Injustice 2 I could forgive for not being in the story, which makes them feel more like an additional thing, but Shao Kahn will be part of the story, likely an important one, which means he is part of the product being cut out for additional cash.

I feel the reason why Shang Tsung is the first DLC character is that they got the guy who played him in the movie to reprise his role for this game. I'm pretty sure it'll be fun to hear him guide you through the Krypt.

As the for the issue with Shao Kahn: You know, I can understand why it bothers you. Unlike Goro or Darkseid, Shao Kahn is playing a major role in the story mode and if you didn't pre-order the game, you're out of luck for the time being. He's going to be extra DLC content down the road, but... if anything, blame Warner Brothers for this mentality in DLC pricing. A character of this magnitude in terms of the story ought to be in the core roster. Make someone who won't play a role in the story (like Noob Saibot) fill that pre-order DLC role. In worked in the previous two games, why not here?
#226  March 23, 2019, 12:46:25 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#227  March 23, 2019, 12:48:13 am
    • Brazil
@Seadragon77 Oh, don't get me wrong, I know exactly who is responsible.
#228  March 23, 2019, 12:54:35 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
The only 2 legacy characters I wanted them to add was Shang Tsung and Noob Saibot. This was a nice day. :)

Now all we need is Shujinko!
#229  March 23, 2019, 04:41:38 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I wonder if this is a revenant version or the prime timeline Noob?
#230  March 23, 2019, 04:58:33 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I'll go against the grain; I do not like the new look and think the sickle has to go.  Either go back to being a ninja and drop the LotR Ringwraith look and farming sickle or go full revenant and get a scythe.  Or just go weaponless, you look silly wit h that thing.

That said, do not mistake it as disappointment in his return in general because I'm super-happy to see Noob brought back, I'll certainly attempt maining him.  I enjoy his weird blend of brutality with comedy with his tag-team moves.

Now lets continue filling out that roster with ninja and get Chameleon.  Preferably the stupidly over-the-top one everyone knows from the fan animation.

#231  March 23, 2019, 06:38:12 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I like his default look, it's a good change of pace for him in my opinion. I just hope the customize options are good since a good amount of people are saying that they don't like his default. I like that most of his moveset hasn't changed much as well. I want the hype to keep running through!
#232  March 23, 2019, 02:09:47 pm
  • Was it something I said?
At first, I thought Noob was being voiced by Frank Welker (the guy who voices Dr. Claw/Megatron), but the VA sounded a less deeper than him. Turns out he's being voiced by Sean Chiplock. Being the voice of Rash from KI is cool. :)
#233  March 25, 2019, 11:47:46 pm
    • Dominica
#234  March 25, 2019, 11:51:38 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
More stuff

And i do not know who cassies fighting at 1:43
I need more PSN friends
#235  March 25, 2019, 11:58:52 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I see they decided on a lateral move on Young Kano, going from looking like Starkiller from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to Tom Hardy in Star Trek Nemesis.  While Borged.

Jax looks good.  See less than a second of Kitana doing a beginning of battle introduction, but probably points to more evidence she's playable, or at least fightable like Rain was in MKX's story.
#236  March 26, 2019, 12:02:17 am
    • Dominica
jax face has changed a lot  :o
#237  March 26, 2019, 12:12:29 am
    • Brazil
I see they decided on a lateral move on Young Kano, going from looking like Starkiller from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to Tom Hardy in Star Trek Nemesis.  While Borged.

Jax looks good.  See less than a second of Kitana doing a beginning of battle introduction, but probably points to more evidence she's playable, or at least fightable like Rain was in MKX's story.
There is no way in hell Kitana won't be playable.
#238  March 26, 2019, 12:16:44 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
See less than a second of Kitana doing a beginning of battle introduction, but probably points to more evidence she's playable, or at least fightable like Rain was in MKX's story.

Don't you remember this quote from the man himself?
Ed Boon said:
There's no NPC's you fight against (but OK, MAYBE not Kronika...).

Also I'm all for Jax's new look. I started laughing my ass off within the first 10 seconds with Cage dodging a bullet and nut punching Kano. DEFINITELY goes against his one dialogue with Cassie, though...
JC: No-one is as strong or as fast as a Cage.
CC: You're telling me I can dodge bullets?!
JC: That when you're ready, you won't have to.
Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:22:10 am by Joey S.
#239  March 26, 2019, 12:17:24 am
man... as much as i like rap music (the check yourself remix was actually cool) it just doesn't fit with mortal kombat's style. i don't know why they keep shoving it down our throats.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#240  March 26, 2019, 12:24:48 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
man... as much as i like rap music (the check yourself remix was actually cool) it just doesn't fit with mortal kombat's style. i don't know why they keep shoving it down our throats.

Yo yo yo, man! We gots to keep the music hip and cool for them MILLENNIAL kiddos, know what I'm sayin'?! Them little shats LOVE the hippity hop n' rap moosek!  :mlol: