YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Read 248393 times)

Started by GTOAkira, December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)
#241  March 26, 2019, 12:31:30 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Don't you remember this quote from the man himself?
Not particularly, I'm not following this beat-for-beat.  If he said that, then fine, I guess that more-or-less confirms Kitana.  Was rather implied being in the main menu before but guess that's that then.

I've noticed that MK has been having trouble with any type of music they go for with their games.  People were giving them hell over Chop Suey last game too.  Should probably indulge on that nostalgia everyone's looking for (And to be honest, they're kind of pushing for what with revisiting older games redone in a new timeline) and get some remixes of the old MK theme.

I mean, that or just use Reptile's theme.  It's still great.
#242  March 26, 2019, 12:44:40 am
Im dont really like they idea of  remaking some of the characters faces like Kanos and now Jax.
 I also would like to know how many ninjas we will get this time, LOL, my guess is : Ermac and Reptile are out probably being replaced this time by Noob Saibot and Rain.
#243  March 26, 2019, 02:53:52 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#244  March 26, 2019, 05:15:23 am
    • Brazil
Well, the current faces are modelled from actual people's faces, just like in DMC5.
#245  March 26, 2019, 09:13:53 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
dont do movie shang tsung like that, he is part of the characters history and doesnt count as a "remake"
#246  March 26, 2019, 02:25:31 pm
I actually like Shang Tsung new appearance, but i dislike KANO and JAX, they look completely different from MK9 and MKX.
I also find it quite silly they included those kids of Cage and Sonya,Jax.etc. Kinda reminds me on DBZ when they used to fight along their parents anyway i hope we wont get takeda and kung jin aswell because cassie and jaqcuie are enough already.
#247  March 26, 2019, 03:24:25 pm
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#248  March 26, 2019, 04:12:31 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
I actually like Shang Tsung new appearance, but i dislike KANO and JAX, they look completely different from MK9 and MKX.
I also find it quite silly they included those kids of Cage and Sonya,Jax.etc. Kinda reminds me on DBZ when they used to fight along their parents anyway i hope we wont get Takeda and Kung Jin as well because Cassie and Jacqui are enough already.

I partially second this. Shang Tsung being based off of the movie for this game is a genius idea and should've been done sooner. As for Kano and Jax, I think they're good as they are now. Probably not as good, but they're still recognizable. Although, I think they made Kano a bit TOO australian when it comes to his dialogue...

I also agree with having only Cassie and Jacqui as the MK11 Kombat Kids. Tak did WAY too much to differ himself from Kenshi (and therefore made him less recognizable as Kenshi's son). Jin is pretty much the same way, except with somehow even less of a personality than Tak. I just hope that Cass and Jacq both get better "character arcs" apart from just "hey I'm this character's daughter so I matter".

:nicepost:

Ayyy, thanks mate! I personally despise most mainstream things (like rap music and Fortnite), mind you!  :megusta:
Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 04:21:55 pm by Joey S.
#249  March 26, 2019, 04:20:57 pm
  • Niigasan
I mean hip hop must fit with the game if the creators have been using it for the last what 3 games
#250  March 26, 2019, 05:13:15 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I hope Takeda does show up down the line as DLC. Why you ask? Because with everything happening, there are bound to be some casualties. What if Kenshi somehow dies during the events of MK11 and Takeda goes on a quest to master the family sword and when he comes back, he has a bit of his father's moveset and a little bit of the bladed whips everybody knows him for. Besides, he is dating Jacqui so he might show up in the story. It's just speculation, and a bit of wishing, and also the fact that I really can't see Kung Jin coming back but there are a few reasons for Takeda to come back into the fold.
#251  March 26, 2019, 05:17:24 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
holy shit lol at "i hate mainstream stuff like rap music and fortnite"
#252  March 26, 2019, 05:46:44 pm
I honestly think all 4 of them were LAME and Boring, in design and story too, and they didnt made much sense especially being someone elses kid in the game.
Which Parent would let hes own kid participate in MK ???
#253  March 26, 2019, 06:04:01 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I honestly think all 4 of them were LAME and Boring, in design and story too, and they didnt made much sense especially being someone elses kid in the game.

Yeah, after the falling out of outworld and knowing there are plenty of other relms that could try to mess up earthrealm, they probably wanted to do their part in protecting their home. I didn't like them at first but they grew on me, aside from Kung Jin (I really don't like his playstyle). Either way, there are plenty of people that do like the Kombat Kids and who am I to judge anyway.
#254  March 26, 2019, 06:31:11 pm
    • Brazil
I also find it quite silly they included those kids of Cage and Sonya,Jax.etc. Kinda reminds me on DBZ when they used to fight along their parents anyway i hope we wont get takeda and kung jin aswell because cassie and jaqcuie are enough already.
Cassie and Jacqui were the least interesting of the bunch, especially Jacqui, at least Cassie had her green protagonist power, while Jacqui was just... there.

Which fucking adult needs their parents permission for anything this important?
#255  March 26, 2019, 06:53:11 pm
Cassie and Jacqui were the least interesting of the bunch, especially Jacqui, at least Cassie had her green protagonist power, while Jacqui was just... there.

Which fucking adult needs their parents permission for anything this important?

Again i consider all 4 of them to be boring including Cassie and Jacqui, i said i was hoping not too see takeda and kung jin because we have already these two girls which arent that great either.
Also its not the Fucking Permission its just that Parents usually want at least their kids to be safe from danger regardless of them being Adults or not, even if they would participate themself in MK, i doesnt make sense that they brought their own kids into this, anyway just my opinion maybe i am wrong.
#256  March 26, 2019, 07:17:26 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
The thing is, if the parents fail, then what's the point? You might as well have someone train or at least get as many fighters as you can to protect your home. Sometimes the child even surpasses the parent when it comes to potential.
#257  March 26, 2019, 09:21:14 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
#258  March 27, 2019, 07:54:17 pm
    • Brazil

I know this isn't new, but they just look so fucking good. Also, its Sub-Zero and Scorpion, maskless, fighting side by side, and they're handsome daddies. My life is complete.
#259  March 28, 2019, 06:25:04 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Jax gameplay

#260  March 29, 2019, 09:08:53 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Kung lao appealed to me more, when it comes to lui kang and jax not so much well they didnt really appeal to me to begin with i like jacqui and cassies new looks over the old ones
I need more PSN friends