YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2358177 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: let's talk about the aftermath of the sockpuppet war
#7901  March 28, 2019, 01:52:43 am
    • Canada

I'm sure everyone has thought about this already, but does MA want to discourage/turn away any new users of MUGEN or anything that has to do with it from this "war" they're trying to engage on MFG? I sure as hell would've turned my nose away from it if I knew sooner!

Also I'm like a broken record at this point, but this shit isn't okay. They're basically dragging down the ENTIRE MUGEN community and its reputation just from this alone.

Fucking let bygones be bygones, guys (I'm referring to both MA AND MFG here)...

Or we just continue to go on with our lives not giving a shit about any of this nonsense until the next time Dizzy shows up and tries to start some drama.

I don't really like calling it a "war" though. That implies people from here are like... actively participating and attacking MA, which isn't happening. In fact no one from MA appears to be participating either.

It's just Dizzy... screaming into the void.
#7902  March 28, 2019, 02:55:16 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA

Here's a summary of this whole thing, with him banned and then screaming into a void
#7903  March 28, 2019, 03:00:25 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
What actions do I have to take to make bygones be bygones? Because if you know something I can do that will magically make this calm down I'd be glad to do it.
#7904  March 28, 2019, 03:40:56 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Here's a summary of this whole thing, with him banned and then screaming into a void

I figured this "war" is just one guy from the past trying to open up super old wounds. Also, we should just let sleeping dogs lie since MUGEN itself isn't worth it nowadays.
#7905  March 28, 2019, 04:41:27 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
There's 2000 people who are interested in mugen in 2019?

Anyway I thought this website war shit ended ten years ago. The fact that when I pop back in after six years and this petty shit is going on is pretty disheartening. Where's AgentSix when you need him?

i never knew there was one, i thought there's mfg and mi beef is just joke and they just hate that one italian guy here in mfg.
I actually phrased it incorrectly, because I was more thinking of the days of the mugen police and anti-warehousing, which I guess was a "website" war per se.

Half joke, but the sentiment still stands that its kind of cringey that there are people out there wasting time on something as inane as this sort of useless beef
#7906  March 28, 2019, 04:52:10 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
What actions do I have to take to make bygones be bygones? Because if you know something I can do that will magically make this calm down I'd be glad to do it.
I'm not seeing what MFG did or should do besides keep telling them to fuck off when they start trouble

This really does not "drag down" anything. When you consider what Mugen Archive is, a huge database of content, and then you realize theres other databases out there as well as people with their own collections happy to help, then you realize these guys dont bring anything to the table and there's nothing lost from them becoming paranoid weirdos
#7907  March 28, 2019, 05:17:51 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Really can't call it a war when it's one guy trying to pick a fight and constantly losing. It's more like a guy whose a glutton for punishment.

lui

#7908  March 28, 2019, 07:53:21 am
    • USA

This is basically the situation with Dizzy rn
Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:03:36 am by ...
#7909  March 29, 2019, 05:42:47 pm
    • Albania
upon reading this I must say I'm utterly ashamed of what's become of the guild
or maybe it was never that good to begin with

this place is a good preview of what r/The_Donlad will be once Trump gets kicked out of office
the paranoia, the fake news, the hatred, the brutality
PLUS the bitterness of defeat and the desperation for a bone to chew
not even the mods try to put up a facade anymore

if anybody here still has a legitimate interest in mugen I would recommend them to move to a better forum, this one is now beyond the pale and any bone you throw will just get more people sick of mugen
#7910  March 29, 2019, 05:54:24 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Donlad Trump
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#7911  March 29, 2019, 06:07:21 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
if anybody has a legitimate interest in mugen beyond downloading theyll most likely end up here but ok

dont you get tired of this Dizzy lol
#7912  March 29, 2019, 07:03:03 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
lol

These words would hurt a lot more if they didn't come from a sockpuppet of the same guy who has made countless alt accounts, a wiki and subreddit just to keep some spergy forum "war" alive.

Tell me something before this account gets banned: if MFG is the desperate one, why is that MA constantly creates new alt for drive-by postings and spamming our Discord and not the other way around?
#7913  March 29, 2019, 07:09:02 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA

this place is a good preview of what r/The_Donlad will be once Trump gets kicked out of office

if anybody here still has a legitimate interest in mugen I would recommend them to move to a better forum, this one is now beyond the pale and any bone you throw will just get more people sick of mugen

A better forum? Sure as hell that won't be your place, Dizzy. In fact, this place is probably the best starting point for those who are new to MUGEN. Most everybody here is good and friendly. You, on the other hand, want to keep up this so-called 'war' for what reason?

What exactly are you gaining from basically waging a one man war that is constantly failing?
#7914  March 29, 2019, 07:43:09 pm

the paranoia, the fake news

but the sticky on /r/mugen (aka MA 2.0) literally reads like Donald trump dialogue:

"all other MUGEN sites have gone to war against MUGEN ARCHIVE, out of jealousy. Of course it's not a war with firearms, blood and bombs. The main weapon is intoxication : lies, defamation, manipulations, cheap tricks and so on. To put it simply, they're trying to make MUGEN ARCHIVE look like some kind of Great Satan, hoping that will stop their members from leaving."

sounds like some word exaggeration donald would say, I can see his little hands reaching out while saying this, good job. there was no collusion, believe me!
#7915  March 29, 2019, 08:32:19 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Funny enough, there was a time that I did go to MUGEN Archive for things but now, you couldn't pay me to go there. Too many egos there and still there, and I do hope that people release those old feelings and move on. But at this point it seems like wishful thinking, and I won't hold my breath.
#7916  March 30, 2019, 01:29:42 am
    • Canada

This is just embarrassingly pathetic.

Try to show some dignity, and stop acting like a victim.

You keep posting shit about everyone here closing up shop and moving to a new forum; specifically YOUR forum. Now just how pray tell are we all supposed to DO that when you have already banned every single account even remotely associate with MFG? By your own action everyone here has no choice BUT to stay here, because we are  permabanned from MA.... (or at least the accounts you know of are dun dun duuuuuun)

Its a catch 22. You want us to all abandon MFG, and go to MA, where we are banned.... So what do we do hmmm?

I await your well put together and not at all aspy reply.

#7917  March 31, 2019, 04:46:08 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
I miss the mfg chessboard.
#7918  March 31, 2019, 04:51:02 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Whoa hey, yeah. Thanks for reminding me that was a thing once upon a time.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#7919  April 01, 2019, 02:07:46 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I only remember it because it pissed Volzzilla off real good at Rajaa once
#7920  April 01, 2019, 02:20:30 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I only remember it because it pissed Volzzilla off real good at Rajaa once

Man, I would love to get the oldheads together and just listen to some of the stories of the early days.