YesNoOk

The CS Discussion Thread (Read 1881388 times)

Started by Froz, August 14, 2013, 06:40:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: The CS Discussion Thread
#1301  January 05, 2019, 09:11:13 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
That Michelle Heart separation looks hot... hold up, I may have been revived.

And LOL, that Bowsette one... why?
Chilling

DW

#1302  January 05, 2019, 11:05:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I don't understand the question... :-\ Why did I do it? Because I wanted to? I'd assume that'd be the reason why anyone would do anything like this. My own comments regarding her CS, in terms of 'playing myself', is because I made it more extensive than it needed to be initially. I could have come back and separated other parts. Though maybe it's better I get it out the way now, as I may never come back. Too much of her colors shared with other parts of her.

The default two royal (main shades not the gem)blue shades on her corset was honestly like...70% on her pal scheme(even shared with her hair somehow). It started out I would just CS her tummy and eyes. As most artwork I've seen of Bowsette has her in a one piece top. This can't be achieved with her default pal scheme. It kept going... Until I lost control... I was on the verge of separating her spike collar and shell spikes, but I just couldn't go on. Along with her claws from her horns and back shell detail. I'm not too good at making pals, but I saw the potential in a CS for her. Maybe I'll make a few(pals) and post them. Or maybe someone else will show off how much it brings out in her. Much like Michelle's CS.
Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 11:09:11 pm by DW
#1303  January 11, 2019, 06:57:05 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Yeh, I guess the question was unnecessary, that was just me being silly. Dont mind me  :P All things considered it does improve on a spriteset that looks very subpar. Better color administration really does a lot of favors to it. Good stuff all around, Im a fan of neat color separation  :coollove:

Still toying with that Michelle template, it is hella clean (and still playing with the ton of requests I have from months ago...)

Chilling

DW

#1304  January 11, 2019, 05:33:47 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks. I knew palette makers like you would appreciate the organization of the pal table. It helps me keep track of what's what myself and it calms my OCD as well. :P I have to thank Duke of Corvus for teaching me how to organize the pal table. Though, my method is a lot more daunting than how he instructed me, it's still based on his initial method. It takes longer, because I basically rebuild the SFF sprite by sprite. It helps me make far less mistakes though when reorganizing the colors, so I gotta stick to what I know. Looking forward to what you come up with.
#1305  January 21, 2019, 10:01:41 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I might... Indulge me with a few pals for motivation. :ninja:

well I'm kinda late to the party but here's my contribution:

Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

DW

#1306  January 23, 2019, 08:08:47 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Nice pals. Thanks! :) I'm not sure if the 5th one is meant to be Wonder Woman inspired, but it reminds me of her more current look. Very well done.
#1307  January 24, 2019, 12:19:54 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
The 6th also looks like it's a Wonder Woman pal—the new 52 costume, where the gold/bronze elements of her costume were made silver.
#1308  January 26, 2019, 03:48:02 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Nice pals. Thanks! :) I'm not sure if the 5th one is meant to be Wonder Woman inspired, but it reminds me of her more current look. Very well done.

The 6th also looks like it's a Wonder Woman pal—the new 52 costume, where the gold/bronze elements of her costume were made silver.

Yeah, you both right! It was my intention to make a Wonder Woman inspired palette. My bad, I thought that was written when I posted.  :S
I was going to do only the new 52 one and thought: why not both?  ;D
Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 03:55:10 am by L.E.O.N
#1309  February 23, 2019, 04:10:25 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
So I'll expand the CS for Ingrid by Death Scythe.
It should be looking like this:

Talking about CS, I forgot to mention that I finished CSing Shiki by Koop months ago BUT before I could upload it, my notebook had a problem and I lost a lot of files including that CS.  :(
So idk in case someone was wainting for it, I'm sorry.
Goes sit in the corner and cries

#1310  April 25, 2019, 12:42:54 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yep...

A Michelle Chang palette for Michelle Heart - turns out it's looks quite cool, I think.

Also,

Julia Chang. Cuz why not as well? :P

DW

#1311  April 25, 2019, 04:22:52 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Nice pals. Don't remind me I have to keep working on her. :llama:

@L.E.O.N:

I missed this but Idk who that Death Scythe user is. Though I use CK's Ingrid and since you said "expand", I'm gonna assume said user used CK's sff which was CS'd by MC2. Will it be compatible with CK's Ingrid?
#1312  May 01, 2019, 09:00:42 pm
    • USA
I'll be doing commissions to cover the costs of my old drive, a bit more through/pricey as it'll only be advanced separations/sprite edits though negotiable. Also, but not limited to.. Face reconstruction/organized tables/outline removal etc.

#1313  May 01, 2019, 09:19:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
I also have a commission for a Jotaro CS just started the other day but making progress on getting rid of all those pesky JOJO outlines I should be done with it in a day or 2.

#1314  May 02, 2019, 03:32:24 am
    • USA
Some of my peeps are working on this Jojo full game, not much done yet, but all characters will eventually be cs'd. If any of you are interested I'll let them know.

It won't take as long as most of the characters will just be edits(similar to asb). It's an open thing so all sff will be available also. This could save multiple parties a lot of time if they plan to use these characters.

Also, FULL outline LOL. Skin,Jacket, etc. Cool though, these characters are time consuming.
#1315  May 02, 2019, 04:05:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Also, FULL outline LOL. Skin,Jacket, etc. Cool though, these characters are time consuming.
Yeah, me too I'm just not done yet but I should be done by in a day or 2...
#1316  May 03, 2019, 07:09:48 pm
I'll be doing commissions to cover the costs of my old drive, a bit more through/pricey as it'll only be advanced separations/sprite edits though negotiable. Also, but not limited to.. Face reconstruction/organized tables/outline removal etc.

makoto cs looks nice. those pals are nice! can i use that cs? im also working on a pots jojo to. the cs will be awesome to have!
#1317  May 03, 2019, 07:54:16 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Lotta characters! You've been talking about PotS Mr. Karate and Deejay aswell.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1318  May 03, 2019, 08:09:09 pm
    • USA
If you commission it. :mlol:
The jojo ones yeah. Anything else is exclusive, unless you order it. If it’s on the internet, can’t stop it, free game.

I can help make your game look nice! This is only one example, though I’m sure you’ve seen other works.  ;D
#1319  May 04, 2019, 08:27:02 pm
If you commission it. :mlol:
The jojo ones yeah. Anything else is exclusive, unless you order it. If it’s on the internet, can’t stop it, free game.

I can help make your game look nice! This is only one example, though I’m sure you’ve seen other works.  ;D

the cs is right there int he pic so im assuming it is free right? plus my game already plays and looks very well! :mlol: and im sure you seen my lastest fight videos of me playing my friends! but if i cant use no worries me and quickfist working together with csing my chars. if you notice all the nice colors lately in both my mfe and my kof games im putting together! its funny cuz i plan to fix up my pots style makoto me and varo did a while back. so the cs will come in handy right now! i like those feet guards on her though! you wills ee my version very soon! i have tons of old and new releases i plan to share soon with new cs sff

Lotta characters! You've been talking about PotS Mr. Karate and Deejay aswell.

yes my pots mr.karate and deejay coming soon! there in works! lot of new things coming, new screenpack and tag patch and online ikemen soon ! very busy working int he shadows!
#1320  May 04, 2019, 10:36:31 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I'm finished with my Full Outline removal and CS for Jotaro.
Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:09:30 pm by Infinite Intel.