YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140244 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3601  April 27, 2019, 02:08:42 pm
i like the suplex but it doesn't have the weight i'm looking for.
#3602  April 27, 2019, 06:36:39 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Case Files Collab in JP.

Reines El-Melloi (5* Rider)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTG2o7SpLFg[/youtube]

Astraea/Luvia (4* Ruler)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLaalDbrHM0[/youtube]

Gray (Welfare 4* Assassin)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjPi-4Dawg[/youtube]

I don't know whether I should try for NP2 Melt, or wait for Kiara next week. Kiara is pretty underwhelming right now before any of her buffs, but I don't think I can wait a year for her to have another rate up...

I was expecting Luvia to shatter the scale.

Either way... I'd say go for Kiara. She sucks right now, but gets better later on. You have better luck with limited servants than me.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3603  April 27, 2019, 07:47:29 pm
melt is a very limited servant in terms of usefulness and her np is onlly useful at lvl2 higher. dunno much about kiara.

#3604  April 28, 2019, 08:52:44 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I'd just like to point our that Reines is actually a Psuedo-Servant being possessed by Sima Yi, who is best known as being the fierce rival of Zhuge Liang. The fact that she's also a Rider who has class advantage over Waver just makes it better cause it fits the personalities of both Reines and Sima Yi (always trying to one up Waver and Zhuge Liang respectively).

melt is a very limited servant in terms of usefulness and her np is onlly useful at lvl2 higher. dunno much about kiara.

Melt is basically a slightly tankier Cu-Alter with self-sufficient capabilities, where she shines in solo runs. The only real downsides are that she provides no team utility other than star generation and that her Alter Ego class is a double edged sword since unless it's a mixed class quest composed of Cavalries and Berserkers you'd get more mileage out of just bringing the appropriate hard counter class. She doesn't really require NP2 or higher to be viable as she has the capability to NP loop with her incredibly strong Quick cards.

Kiara on the other hand makes use of Alter Ego class much more efficiently than Melt just for the fact that her NP is AoE compared to Melt's ST. Kiara is basically an offensive support whose main role is removing buffs and debuffing the enemy. She's incredibly tanky due to her passives and hard survival skills, but hits like a wet noodle due to her below average Atk for a 5* and therefore really needs to be NP2 or higher to be effective (especially when it comes to NP looping with her Arts cards). The biggest selling point she has right now is that she's the only character in the game who can hit effective damage on 6 different classes (Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler, and Foreigner), 8 if you count both Beast III/L and Beast III/R. After her buffs, she becomes one of the best Servants to use against multiple class challenge quests.
#3605  May 02, 2019, 06:45:32 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Pickup 2 now out. Pull your Kiaras/Edgemiyas, or don't.

Spoiler: My pull (click to see content)
#3606  May 02, 2019, 07:37:01 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got NP2 Berserker Vlad and Lewd Nun. That could have been NP2 Lewd Nun.

I've been getting a lot of off banner 5*s lately. Got NP2 Drake while going for Melt, and then got NP6 Jeanne and NP2 Melt on the same roll. That could have been NP4 Melt from all those spooks, but I'm fine with Drake's NP upgrade not so much Jeanne... At least I got my first Unregistered Spirit Origin. Yay 9 more to go before I can even use this piece of junk...
#3607  May 02, 2019, 01:51:06 pm
i got vlad, lancer vlad, elizabeth and carmilla again... the fuck is this halloween?
#3608  May 02, 2019, 04:11:27 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
AFAIK it's luviagate , not halloween.
#3609  May 02, 2019, 10:33:19 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I haven't posted here in awhile... But I'll post my pulls for Kiara and Edgemiya as I only had 720 SQ and then went back to the Melt banner for a couple more rolls:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

"A monument to all of your sins"
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3610  May 02, 2019, 11:19:18 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
heaven's hole is still the best name for a special skill.
#3611  May 06, 2019, 07:20:55 am
    • Mexico
I'm officially done with SERAPH, but gave a shot to the Gacha with 46 SQ...

I'm destined to play Buster meta. e.e
PotS said:

Fact.
#3612  May 06, 2019, 08:46:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Better roll for Merlin the next time he shows up.
#3613  May 06, 2019, 09:45:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Passionlip is nice, but that Prisma Cosmos tho... I need moar, give it to me nao
#3614  May 07, 2019, 07:14:15 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#3615  May 07, 2019, 05:23:06 pm
i actually rarely use CEs i have 3 cosmos. i just use bond+ or mystic code exp+ CE. if the battle is too tough to win then maybe i'll equip something more appropriate.

wish we could trade CE's cause i've got tons of multiple copies and max limit broken that i rarely use. especially those 4 star event CE's. 10 , i've got 3 LB copies of knight's dignity and awakened will , like who uses these stuff? they suck and their both 4 stars too.

i'm just keeping them for extra exp or mana prisms if i need them.
#3616  May 08, 2019, 02:44:12 am
    • Mexico
Could be worse. There's always Record Holder.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3617  May 18, 2019, 11:55:59 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Rashomon rerun on the 22nd, Onigashima rerun happening afterwards.

We'll also be getting 10 quartz from a localization panel that happened today and another 10 from the upcoming 700 Day anniversary.
#3618  May 20, 2019, 02:18:51 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Time to grind out more golden Sumos, since, you know, best general purpose CE
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3619  May 20, 2019, 06:16:45 pm
god damn i love tickets.

1 ticket roll and got another copy of lucha libre oneechan.

got like 3 sumos all LB , never used it outside of the event though. and i'm down to my last mystic code and it's the clocktower one , and it's fucking useless. it's one of the three grindest mytic code. it took me almost 6 months to max one. but those were when no rerun events so i might get this one to max at 3 or 4 months.

so we gonna get the 4* fou card next patch , i dunno what is a 4* fou is but are we gonna have an additional stat to our servants?
Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:27:33 pm by 地獄の花
#3620  May 22, 2019, 01:01:07 am
    • Mexico
so we gonna get the 4* fou card next patch , i dunno what is a 4* fou is but are we gonna have an additional stat to our servants?

Yes. Max cap is increased by 2000 hp and atk.However you can only use the golden fous after 1000. And each only increase hp or atk by 20.
PotS said:

Fact.