YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792527 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom X Snk
#981  June 17, 2019, 04:12:20 am
    • USA
Read the topic posted. For any specifics you have to research it yourself. I have not had any issues using the same methods. You may not be dumping the correct files/folders. If it's too complicated, he even posted some of the files. This is a word of mouth kinda thing, you'll have to do the work on your side.
#982  June 17, 2019, 04:24:49 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

The files he posted are outdated though becuase I'm seeking the latest version.
I've tried installing the apk into certain emulators like Nox but i can't find the correct files downloaded.
Also are dumping and decoding the same thing?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#983  June 19, 2019, 03:45:54 am
    • USA
Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:00:48 am by 2Dee4ever
#984  June 19, 2019, 06:04:00 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
noice
#985  June 19, 2019, 11:16:00 am
    • USA
I've been trying to make the XIV groundwork tighter. On the Capcom characters, it's def interesting. Without changing them up too much.

I remember before, you had wayyy more ports on your thread. Now they are all gone. Well, I could of swore I swear Heavy D! on there. I'll definitely be putting most if not all of them to use. Have to use that Ingrid one soon, playing Capcom Universe got me in the mood to explore more lore of that character.
#986  June 21, 2019, 02:17:58 am
    • USA
Change log in description for testers.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:48:22 am by 2Dee4ever
#987  June 21, 2019, 03:38:23 am
    • USA
I'll continue to add to this over time. Following the 4 man squad scheme. Once I make the spotlight videos for each character I'll update this accordingly. I'll have to finalize some teams as well for now its interchangeable. Anywhere besides my channel you see my content or anything related, i.e releases etc aren't authorized by me & are only hosted by me unless otherwise noted. I know this all seems like a lot right, bullshit, though I've actually been actively doing it so, yeah.

Ansatsuken Team
Ryu
Ken
Sean
Gouken

Art of Fighting Team
Ryo
Robert
Yuri
Takuma

Fatal Fury Team
Terry
Andy
Joe
Mai

Kim Team
Kim
Jhun
Maylee
Chang

Agent Team
Seth
Vanessa
Ramon
Blue Mary

Ikari Team
Ralf
Clark
Whip
Leona

Garou Team
Rock
Hotaru
Jae
Hwan

Yagami Team
Iori Yagami
Mature
Vice
Adel

Mr.Big Team
Mr.Big
Eiji
Lee
Todoh

South Town Team
Geese Howard
Billy Kane
Raiden
Hwa Jai

Rugal Team
Rugal

Four Heavenly Kings
Goenitz
Yashiro
Shermie
Chris

Air Force/Interpool
Charlie
Guile
Chun-Li
Cammy

Final Fight
Cody
Guy
Haggar
Maki

Capcom Team
Captain Commando
Strider Hiryu
Hayato Kanzaki
Jin Saotome

Shadaloo
M.Bison
Sagat
Vega
Balrog

Samsho Team#1
Haohmaru
Nakoruru
Galford
Charlotte

Samsho Team#2
Yoshitora

Samsho Team#3
Genjuro
Asura
Shiki

Edit Team#1
Gai Tendo
Silber
Hayate
Shishioh

Edit Team#2
Marco Rossi
Kisarah
Hanzo
Fuuma

Last Blade Team #1
Kaede
Moriya
Yuki
Hibiki

Rage of the Dragons
Jimmy
Billy
Pepe
Pupa

Third Strike Team #1
Alex
Dudley

Third Strike Team #2
Yun
Yang
Makoto
Ibuki

Other(similar to Orochi some characters share the same sff)
Mr.Karate
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 04:22:33 am by 2Dee4ever
#988  June 21, 2019, 03:42:00 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

No Red Earth? That's life I suppose.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#989  June 21, 2019, 03:45:15 am
    • USA
I'll highlight it in bold for ya. Also I just want to add, feel free to start working on anything you want to see. Once I have at least one video for a team, I'll add it.
Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 04:13:25 am by 2Dee4ever
#990  June 21, 2019, 12:38:17 pm
    • demongorne.webs.com/
Dude, you need to update serious mr.karate sff just switch it with my serious sff sprites, you can find it in edits and add-ons section
#991  June 22, 2019, 12:23:43 am
    • USA
Why do I need to do that again? I told you I wasn’t going to use them, that there was no need to make them. You insisted anyway :/. The quality also took a hit as you def rushed through some of them. You’ll be better off getting one of those guys to edit it for you. There is no such thing as “serious” MK btw, unique to SVC, but doesn’t exist in KOF lore.
#992  June 25, 2019, 06:26:40 am
    • USA
The beard is only a "possibility"?!?!?! It's way more important than the other two!!!! >:[ >:[ >:[
Well, i guess it's my obligation to do it.

If the beard ends up to be made, would you guys find it already too crazy to add 2 more rounds of colors just so it can somewhat resemble his Mr. Karate II look?

Simple mockup
This is all i've got up to now. I guess that biceps cs could be something later.
@S. Jetstream: I know it's been a while, but I see you've been active lately. Maybe I can entice you to come back. You see, I'm about to tackle this beard, could use some pointers/assistance. Everything else is already completed besides that and bicep, but the worst of it is already out of the way. I'm totally down for some authentic Mr.Karate II. Looks like you used only two colors.. Interesting. Hope you don't mind me using this as a base.

In-game btw this is no mockup, beat you to the punch. Let me know, if you or anyone, just want to mess around with some sprites to improve our art.

While your name is up there. @NDSilva: Idk if you still plan to do the thing with Haggar? I'm down to help, if interested.
Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:33:35 am by 2Dee4ever
#993  July 05, 2019, 09:13:32 pm
    • USA
@GaziraAgain: Here is the HyperBG Search

If you just want to have fun and play games, don't care for that drama, feel free to join us sometime. I do these sessions frequently, trying to build a player-base for playing games in general. Not specific to any game, not the biggest channel, but I'm working really hard to maintain some kinda interest in this stuff. A channel that is primarily focused on Mugen/Ikemen. I don't have the best setup right now so bear with me.

Here I was playing @IKEISLEGEND: Who was tryna run one LOL
https://youtu.be/SzROV9RaK-0?t=5655

I can play/stream your projects as well its no big deal.
#994  July 05, 2019, 11:23:01 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Thank you very much for the code. I will do everything possible to adapt it to my needs. I'm not lazy, believe me. I tried to find several times the hyperbg code in the common file but nothing. I have learned to create animations from scratch and in a self-taught way since it is a very practical work, instead what I have asked for is completely theoretical and without notions it is very difficult to do it well. Thanks for your time and I start practicing right now!
#995  July 05, 2019, 11:44:30 pm
    • USA
Oh hell no I wasn't talking about you lol
You also are trying to do your own thing, I respect that. We shouldn't get shit just because we are trying to do projects.
With people like you, continuing to try to push things further etc things are a lot less dull so thank you for that. I don't mind helping at all, a very specific crowd I refer to. Hopefully it helps, if not let me know.
#996  July 18, 2019, 02:44:53 am
    • USA
So before I got to where I am now, I started out with basic edits, even having a thread with over a dozen characters I made for the community. Eventually I took it a step further, we all wanted a cvs centric full game, but no one wanted any part in doing any of the actual work. It didn’t stop me though, I was determined to do this for us, for my community. As inexperienced as I was, looking back at it now, it really was a pipe dream, or so I thought. I spent hrs and hrs on end to try to fix simple errors, understand code, learn everything I could possibly absorb from editing characters. I later went on to creating a few characters from scratch which didn’t turn out well. I tried and tried sooooo hard with cvsu with zero and I mean zero help from “anyoneeee”. I listened to your demands, I made the things you wanted, I tried so hard for you all.. Sure it may have just been a compilation, but to me it wasn’t.. My life was in that, I foolishly thought I was really making a game, these programs allow us to experience that. After all that, people still to this day tell me “I’m” selfish. My reward for thinking of you, being depicted as Steve Urkel because I was black and wore glasses. Now even I can point out my first tries flaws, I tried editing everyone “else’s” work. This meant I also had to deal with all the errors “they” made, but in my mind I only thought of what I could do, for my community.. Sleepless days and nights I did the work only an amateur could do.. Throughtout all of this, a whooping “two” people couldn’t stand to see me like this and to them I am enternally grateful.. It was only take take take, no one cares about you, they just wanted you to finish it. 3-4 years of this? Before someone actually stepped up.. I was at fault, I let the hype get to me.. I wanted to please everyone. I rushed, I rushed, and I rushed to meet demands.. I will never do this again... In my life.. Hate it as you will. Whew back then man I tell ya. Things weren’t as lax.

At this time though, being inexperienced and releasing things you were in for a rude awakening. Long story short, I’ve had people threaten me over this, create rant videos, be racist to me, all over something that “isn’t that serious”. I don’t really want to relive any of that, people would literally go out of there way to antagonize you publicly and privately. A lot of you have been around to experience it first hand. For a long time, I was afraid to post here, fearing someone would be at it again, take my words and twist them to form their opinion of me. To be made fun of because our mistakes, publicly shamed, banned for having a different opinion. I can’t, as much as I want to forget about how nasty some people got over this, a time where if you responded to any taunts? It was a wrap for you. At one point should this be normal? We acted as if it were.. We’ve seen creators come and go, facing similar trials and for what? Because we loved mugen? We got cocky thinking we knew what we were doing? People liked our content. It didn’t even need to be better, but how can you judge what someone does/doesn’t have fun with? That Invisible standard.. Coudn’t go a day without someone reminding you of something you said/did in the past. Just plain not fun. Tell me one person who doesn’t want to share this experience/feelings with our peers? Everyone is more to themselves now because this was the reality in the past. No one wanted to get involved in any drama so they stood idle, shut up. I was always the one to take a stand for myself or someone else, I’ve always seen my peers as people first, not what they could do for me.. I till this day remember I was getting bashed for something and I won’t say his name, legit told me, “just let them”.. Helllll to the no. We’d have no right to even defend ourselves, like a criminal! The majority says you are a bad person? You are now a bad person. These things being as public as they are, not saying anything is how you get a bad rep. It got me in a lot of trouble having such a big mouth, but it felt like oppression, it was.. An elitist community.. I wouldn’t be wrong to say it didn’t wear off on a lot of us. Where else could we go? This place, other forums, we just wanted to be near the content.. Seeing this place as it is today.. A shame it had to get to this point. I’ve decided to make a video about all this at one point. If you are interested in sharing your story with me, let me know, I’d love to hear it. I’m kinda tired of typing and thoughts all over the place so I will stop and just record voice for the video. Lol

#997  July 18, 2019, 04:13:06 am
  • RUBY IS NOT CHEAP! RUBY'S JUST FAST!
    • USA
If I were in your shoes, I'd say something like "I don't feel like listening to what you guys are saying for the umpteenth time, so I'm going to contemplate leaving the Guild and make y'all feel bad doing so."

I dunno man this ain't English class you don't have to have to make a certain word count lol.
#998  July 18, 2019, 05:12:03 am
Hi guys. It's  me, RaZorbakk36. I helped a zero amount.  I helped a zero amount everyday for  2 years. I helped while I underwent months of hospital exams. I sprited on my phone while my girl slept after life changing surgery.  I helped even after being dropped without a heads up from the project. Then all my stuff was released without me knowing. I was credited tho. As "nurovage or whatever" later I was credited in video as "Razorback36"
I was denied a copy of the game despite agreement that  he would continue to use my work.   But then. Most anyone who cares already knows this.
Rei . I still got copies of tests 1 through 6 if you need anything to continue work on your project
#999  July 18, 2019, 05:24:22 am
    • USA
I tried and tried sooooo hard with cvsu with zero and I mean zero help from “anyoneeee”. Throughtout all of this, a whooping “two” people couldn’t stand to see me like this and to them I am enternally grateful..  3-4 years of this? Before someone actually stepped up..
That ship as long since sailed. It's uploaded on mega, everyone has it now.

#1000  July 18, 2019, 05:47:59 am
Yes a whopping two nameless people.... near the end there was 3 of us. Combos. Nima. And I.  The last year just combos and nima.  And when he asked you what happened to RaZor you  dismissed it.
"What did you  mean by RaZor's time was up?"
You couldn't even ask me for work you left on my table when you shut me out. You sent someone else to ask it from me. Smh. 
Here is some of your own fortune cookie wisdom for you.
Lie to yourself. Don't lie to me.
For a self proclaimed genius you lack common sense
You constantly forget your history AND we all watch you repeat it.  Ad nauseum.
You forget your friends man. I pity that.. I Pity you.
I'm sorry. As a person who knows he is craZy. I understand  what its like being locked in my own hell.