YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 999277 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#881  May 10, 2019, 02:52:51 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#882  May 10, 2019, 06:54:52 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
yet another goku? no thanks

The entire DBZ series has literally thousands of different characters, and the devs insist on adding the n-th goku to the cast...
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#883  May 10, 2019, 07:19:45 pm
This one is supposed to be a skin for an existing character. I'm just not sure which one.
edit - The xbox account on Twitter simply admitted that it was indeed an announcement for Janenba, and at this point I'm just assuming that the guy on the video neither knows nor cares and that was "GT Goku and Janenba as characters", not skins.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:02:58 pm by Byakko
#884  May 10, 2019, 10:48:17 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
This one is supposed to be a skin for an existing character. I'm just not sure which one.
edit - The xbox account on Twitter simply admitted that it was indeed an announcement for Janenba, and at this point I'm just assuming that the guy on the video neither knows nor cares and that was "GT Goku and Janenba as characters", not skins.

yeah the old man even didnt know what he was talking about.xD
Im so glad that janemba is comming because of his movesets are so unique.

Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:16:46 pm by yaret
#885  May 11, 2019, 07:58:21 pm
yeah janemba has some awesome effects , hope he can teleport in the game with those tetris effects.

weird that it's janemba and not super baby. i'm happy with kid goku . wish they didn't include the ssj4 transformation i prefer the alt.finish.
#886  May 12, 2019, 07:36:46 am
    • Dominica
yeah janemba has some awesome effects , hope he can teleport in the game with those tetris effects.

weird that it's janemba and not super baby. i'm happy with kid goku . wish they didn't include the ssj4 transformation i prefer the alt.finish.
why? super baby instead of Janemba. janemba´s techniques are so uniques in dragon ball. he has counter dimension, he has those tetris effects, he has portal attacks and cool design.
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 07:40:49 am by yaret
#887  May 12, 2019, 11:06:18 am
in production view of things it'll be easier for them to have them in pairs especially when it comes to voice recording.

yeah i do like janemba probably the best designed dragonball character with very unique effects. hope they do him good unlike what xenoverse did.
#888  May 12, 2019, 09:58:57 pm
    • Dominica
in production view of things it'll be easier for them to have them in pairs especially when it comes to voice recording.

yeah i do like janemba probably the best designed dragonball character with very unique effects. hope they do him good unlike what xenoverse did.

since the first day arc system didnt desapoint us :) wait for the best.!
#889  August 04, 2019, 01:40:20 am
    • Dominica
100,000  people watching FigherZ Evo  :muttrox:

Gogeta
Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:51:52 am by yaret
#890  August 05, 2019, 01:06:43 am
I was surprised that they revealed Gogeta with Janenba and not with Broly, and then I remembered they did have a movie together... But I'm still surprised they gave Gogeta a SSJ color, he's the only one who has a different form in his palettes.
Wow that pose with the arms raised up looks terrible. It looked awesome in the movie and they really fucked it up.
#891  August 05, 2019, 01:40:44 am
    • Dominica
I was surprised that they revealed Gogeta with Janenba and not with Broly, and then I remembered they did have a movie together... But I'm still surprised they gave Gogeta a SSJ color, he's the only one who has a different form in his palettes.
Wow that pose with the arms raised up looks terrible. It looked awesome in the movie and they really fucked it up.

while I was watching Gogeta trailer, for some second I thought that I was watching a part of the movie but not, it was gameplay :D
#892  August 07, 2019, 04:48:56 am
    • Dominica
janemba early access  :nuttrox:
#893  September 13, 2019, 02:37:37 pm
    • Argentina
Gogeta gameplay
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#894  September 13, 2019, 05:08:22 pm
    • Dominica
yeah he is visualy pretty good like every figherZ in this game and he has big band kamehameha I dont know if that means SSJ4 wont come to this game.
Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 05:11:34 pm by yaret
#895  September 13, 2019, 06:11:13 pm
There are references to some of his attacks from Ultimate Battle 22-27, a PS1 game, like the drill attack and the roll attack. I would have never expected those.
#896  September 13, 2019, 06:21:51 pm
That pose with the arms stretched up for his lv3 is still way too stiff.
#897  September 13, 2019, 06:27:59 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
There are references to some of his attacks from Ultimate Battle 22-27, a PS1 game, like the drill attack and the roll attack. I would have never expected those.

Me too. Ultimate Battle 22-27 was one of the worst DBZ games i ever played. :P
#898  September 23, 2019, 05:02:04 pm
    • Dominica
Gogeta is amazing  :coollove:
#899  September 24, 2019, 11:36:08 am
  • Was it something I said?
Random Fun Fact of the Day: The camera angles make everything look good.
#900  September 24, 2019, 10:53:43 pm
I mean, we've seen the stuff like the supers with a fixed camera from games like Street Fighter, the giant foreshortening for a dramatic angle and the animations skipping around through the stage so the camera can focus on a specific point, so yeah, but it particularly shows the amount of work they put in picking the angle then making everything fit to it so it looks straight out of a manga panel, complete with the hair that change sides and the sideways mouths viewed from the side and all.