YesNoOk

Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!) (Read 148932 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, February 08, 2019, 05:30:28 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Out of these characters, what Dragon Ball character should I make next?

Beerus
Raditz
Android 18
Re: Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!)
#181  June 20, 2019, 03:58:36 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Welp, looks like i kno who to come to if I want a dramatic finisher. Looks dope dude! Really liking what you've done

vyn

#182  June 20, 2019, 04:10:52 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
BROLY RELEASED!
#183  June 23, 2019, 02:32:47 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Really liking these Broly moves.
Hahaha, thank you so much, Infinite!
It means a lot...

Yeah, but don't worry. Future Trunks is coming eventually ;)
Omoshiroi! :smartass2:
Future Trunks is my favorite character from DBZ, so if you need a CS, let me know.
You are a Generous God, Speedster.
After all, you're the one who made the color separation for both Dan and Broly!
I'll let ya know whenever we start working on Trunks, my dude.
It's not 300% certain if I'll get to work on him after all, haha.

Welp, looks like i kno who to come to if I want a dramatic finisher. Looks dope dude! Really liking what you've done
Hahaha, thanks a lot, R@CE!
Yeah, whatever you need, I'm always here bro!

But I think I'll include some patches for Vyn's Goku and Balthazar/Cybaster's Goku, too.

Ill gladly put that in my character download once finished as well bro.
Looks like it's time to update it already then, 'cause
BROLY HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED!
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs3-broly-mr-ansatsuken-22062019-187091.0.html

Now I'll take a small break, 'cause this one specific project was eating all of my free time lol.
Re: BROLY RELEASED!
#184  June 23, 2019, 02:51:07 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Haha. I'm just a bored guy. And I did not work on Dan's CS, only Broly's.
Anyway, if you already have someone working on Trunks' CS, it's all good. Good luck.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#185  June 25, 2019, 04:00:44 pm
    • Brazil
How's progress on Chi-Chi?
#186  June 26, 2019, 05:27:18 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
How's progress on Chi-Chi?
Oh, Chi-Chi is completed!
The 1.1 version at least.
(Although converting the chars into 1.0 usually takes barely a couple minutes/hours. I made the 1.0 version of Broly the same day I released him in fact).
The release will most likely be in the first week of July I guess.

But tbh I don't even wanna mention Chi-Chi at the momment, 'cause I don't want the flame war to explode again, haha.
#187  August 15, 2019, 09:40:27 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
OK, so...
It's been nearly 2 months. What happened?

Really, I'm pretty much done with Mugen (yet again lmao).
This time it's for a handful of reasons. Mostly being wayy too obsessive to handle certain things (like Mugen) without getting addicted.
But there's also...

The fact that Mugen's popularity has been on an all-time low, for the past 14 months.
Tbh spending so much time on Mugen is no longer worth it, on my personal opinion (you don't have to agree...)

Also the fact that I've got a broken finger and 2 injuried fingers (from a robbery) since 2 months ago.

It is because of these reasons that I've delayed everything Mugen-related. Though, I'll try to release Chi-Chi later today.
(As well as a necessary Broly & Bardock update).

So, stay tuned for that, haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:
#188  August 15, 2019, 09:50:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Dude, you keep complaining repeatedly instead of actually working out stuff. Maybe put out stuff instead of trying to deeply contextualize why you arent finishing your stuff.

If this hobbie isnt worth your time, walk away instead of trying to tell us repeatedly how much it isnt worth your time.
#189  August 15, 2019, 09:52:43 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Dude, you keep complaining repeatedly instead of actually working out stuff. Maybe put out stuff instead of trying to deeply contextualize why you arent finishing your stuff.

If this hobbie isnt worth your time, walk away
Don't worry Iced, I will.

instead of trying to tell us repeatedly how much it isnt worth your time.
It's alright if you don't care. I just hadn't posted in almost 2 months and so I wanted to give a lil' explaination, that's all dude.
#190  August 15, 2019, 09:54:00 pm
    • USA
Work on something big. You need a long term goal.
#191  August 15, 2019, 10:01:18 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#192  August 15, 2019, 10:13:00 pm
    • USA
I mean.. What does this have to do with anything? If you like it, you like it? Who are you trying to convince? What anyone else is doing shouldn't even matter, especially if you are lost in your own work. It makes perfect sense that its stagnate, you've been doing the same thing all this time, maybe switch it up? If you are bored, challenge yourself.

This might sound crazy, but... Play your own stuff. Try other games etc. This will 9/10 motivate you as you are going to notice something that could be better, some new idea etc. What ever happened to you wanting to make "CVS3"!?!? lol

It's better that this is becoming more of a hardcore niche, less salty bet is good.
#193  August 15, 2019, 10:36:04 pm
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
Please don't try to motivate Mr A into staying, it's actually really good of him to be taking a break like this and focus on life outside of mugen, from what I've read.

Proud of you Ansatsuken :)
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
#194  August 15, 2019, 11:05:55 pm
    • USA
We’ve already had that discussion over and over. If you are posting on a mugen forum, we can talk about mugen no? He said he is going to update his stuff again regardless of what he initially said, so might as well ignore it. “I hate it, waste of time”, but “I’m going to do this anyway”.

This isn’t tabacoo or drugs, it’s all in the context really, I was answering to that. I just want to talk about mugen, excuse me.
#195  August 15, 2019, 11:25:09 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
My advice is: think of your health first, don't do something that you feel is not doing any good for you, and also, do things for yourself. MUGEN and MFG are not going anywhere, speaking for myself, I like your creations and I'm sure most people here also do, but you should make creations not for the others, make it because it makes you feel good. If you think isn't making you feel good then take a break, you can come back anytime, when you feel better. :)
#196  August 15, 2019, 11:30:32 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
The fact that Mugen's popularity has been on an all-time low, for the past 14 months.

It can't be that bad, there's been a slight rise over the past month, better than nothin'.

Honestly, using those kind of charts for any argument is pretty flawed when context is being omitted. MUGEN's popularity rising and falling has less to do with the user base's mood (seriously, there are still countless thousands into MUGEN even today if you try to consider other MUGEN communities do in fact exist) and more on what's currently "hot" in any media platform. You have to remember YouTube, for example, used to start out as a relatively small and humble site, so, it was astronomically easier to gain attention and popularity then compared to now where everyone and their mom is doing gameplay videos, which lost its specialness. Nowadays, if you really want popularity, you have to be an outright celebrity who's making thousands, if not millions of dollars to achieve that status. Considering MUGEN's appeal is being free and not requiring any exceptional talents to make good use of it, you can see "fall of popularity" right there.

... That's just covering one angle, there is a lot more context to cover that warrants its own topic.

Anyway, yes, let Mr. Ansatsuken do whatever he wants, he used his free time to make MUGEN content, so, let him find another opportunity where he gets bored and has the motivation to come back. Free time should be treated as a free right after all.
Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:47:52 am by Nep Heart
#197  August 16, 2019, 06:51:30 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
 :mwhoa: :ears:
#198  August 16, 2019, 07:11:24 am
  • Niigasan
Real life things can get in the way, or you can just  have a lack of motivation, I had both goin on which is why igniz or sheng long aren't complete yet. We all understand its crucial to take breaks from time to time so you dont feel overwhelmed. After all this is just a hobby maybe spend less time a day on what u got goin on, make a screenpack or stage try something different within the realms of mugen.sorry to hear u got robbed tho ts sucks. Just take lil breaks here and there man no ones rushing us to get these chars done
#199  August 16, 2019, 07:16:29 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Real life things can get in the way, or you can just  have a lack of motivation, I had both goin on which is why igniz or sheng long aren't complete yet. We all understand its crucial to take breaks from time to time so you dont feel overwhelmed. After all this is just a hobby maybe spend less time a day on what u got goin on, make a screenpack or stage try something different within the realms of mugen.sorry to hear u got robbed tho ts sucks. Just take lil breaks here and there man no ones rushing us to get these chars done

I 2nd that Prime!
#200  August 16, 2019, 08:20:28 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Look Mr. A.
I know real life can such a pain in the butt to deal with it.
But you shouldn't be such a crybaby.
This is fate.