Infinite,the smallport folder has shingo portraits
Re: Magneto
#3  September 28, 2019, 03:55:18 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Yeah besides that, I don't have much except:
- Magnetic Hold doesn't seem to play the landing effect or sound when done in the Air. Also it could maybe use a sound when the debris breaks.
- He has an extra voice sample during his MAX Magnetic Tempest that doesn't play for the normal version.
- Is it normal that his Magnetic Shockwave movement pattern slows down in the middle of it?
- You didn't mention that Magnetic Tempsest was an Air Also in the readme.

I'll also tweak his voice samples when I can.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  September 28, 2019, 06:37:37 pm
    • Honduras
This is like a dream come true

some feedback,

upon landing after an aerial combo, you cannot control Magneto abput a second, maybe something to do with the landing anim?

and when connecting hyper grav mid combo, seems to reset the counter.

regards
and keep up your good work
Jesus loves you
Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:04:28 pm by germanvasquez
#5  September 28, 2019, 07:32:56 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh boy... You are on fire Infinite.
#6  September 28, 2019, 08:01:49 pm
Great job infinite but when using hyper grav against cable, deadpool, gouken standing light kick doesn't connect.

Fixed
Its not a magneto problem it's anim 5051 in the Air file of  cable, deadpool, gouken the clsn is not big enough.
Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 09:54:28 pm by WBPA
#7  September 28, 2019, 10:01:23 pm
    • UK

WIP Schedule:
#8  September 28, 2019, 10:53:21 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Here's my feedback:
-Crouching HP has a heavy kick hit sound instead of a heavy punch one.
-One of the taunts has no voice clip when the voice is set to MvC3.
-The Magnetic Shockwave effect gets misaligned if the opponent is launched to the side of the stage.
-Hyper Grav has a default hitspark when hit or blocked.
-Hyper Grav disappears by a frame instead of using the remove FX if it hits the opponent.
-The guard spark is misaligned if Hyper Grav is blocked in the air.

More if I find anything else.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#9  September 28, 2019, 11:20:17 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
:magneto:
#10  September 29, 2019, 03:27:51 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Such great version of the Master of Magnetism. Thanks Infinite! :)
#11  September 29, 2019, 03:48:41 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Thanks Infinite for being around to make this happen. It's been a long time coming but he is now officially in the style I've been wanting for years and you added everything I asked for. Thanks for being so open to listen and execute. I appreciate that so much in a human being and that deserves honor. I might post feedback later if I run into something.
#12  September 29, 2019, 05:11:00 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Infinite,the smallport folder has shingo portraits
removed

- Magnetic Hold doesn't seem to play the landing effect or sound when done in the Air. Also it could maybe use a sound when the debris breaks.
fixed/added
- He has an extra voice sample during his MAX Magnetic Tempest that doesn't play for the normal version.
Yeah, I did that on purpose to make the Max seem more dramatic/stronger than the normal but it does seem pretty empty without him saying anything at the beginning.
- Is it normal that his Magnetic Shockwave movement pattern slows down in the middle of it?
I originally had it coded where it would not with as much in corner positions like most Magnetos, but it was making it look weird so I changed it to be similar to how Magneto normally does it.
- You didn't mention that Magnetic Tempsest was an Air Also in the readme.
added

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgetvuelpntuqsd/magneto.snd?dl=0
Here ya go.
Thanks RagingRowen. Added
Also his select port ain't got the default color.
fixed

upon landing after an aerial combo, you cannot control Magneto abput a second, maybe something to do with the landing anim?
Ok, I tweaked I forgot he has a much longer landing animation than regular characters
and when connecting hyper grav mid combo, seems to reset the counter.
most likely the hyper grav didn't connect to the combo because they have pretty long startup time, doing it in a custom combo or EX version is the best/really only way to connect it into a combo.

-Crouching HP has a heavy kick hit sound instead of a heavy punch one.
fixed
-One of the taunts has no voice clip when the voice is set to MvC3.
fixed
-The Magnetic Shockwave effect gets misaligned if the opponent is launched to the side of the stage.
fixed
-Hyper Grav has a default hitspark when hit or blocked.
fixed
-Hyper Grav disappears by a frame instead of using the remove FX if it hits the opponent.
I didn't quite see it disappear, I know it positions itself on the target center.
-The guard spark is misaligned if Hyper Grav is blocked in the air.
yeah the spark position was based off the target mid pos in their cns so if they are not correct it would appear off, but I changed it so that it should appear where the actual grav y positioing is now.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AtHQKEWUYDM[/youtube]

Such great version of the Master of Magnetism. Thanks Infinite! :)
Thanks GUI for the awesome video

Thanks Infinite for being around to make this happen. It's been a long time coming but he is now officially in the style I've been wanting for years and you added everything I asked for. Thanks for being so open to listen and execute. I appreciate that so much in a human being and that deserves honor. I might post feedback later if I run into something.
Thanks Redux, I always wanted/wanted to do a Magneto but I highly doubt without you commissioning me to make him, that I would have ever completed him.

Thanks Everybody for the comments and feedback.
#13  September 29, 2019, 06:39:32 pm
Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 04:36:10 am by WBPA
#14  September 29, 2019, 07:45:15 pm
    • UK

I decided to check out the AI Force Fields.

Code:
;------------------------------------------------------------------------
[State -1, Force Field]
type=ChangeState
value=Ifelse((power >= 500 && var(20)<=60 && random < 250), 1350, 1300)
triggerall=AILevel && numenemy && RoundState=2 && StateType != A && random < (200 * (AIlevel ** 2 / 64.0))
triggerall=(enemynear,movetype=A) && !Numhelper(1305) && (enemynear,statetype != L) && !(enemynear, hitfall) && (p2stateno != [120, 155]) && (enemynear,stateno!=[5100,5220]) && (p2bodydist y =[-120,5])
triggerall=(enemynear, stateno = [200, 1999]) || (enemynear, hitdefattr = , NA, SA) || (enemynear, hitdefattr = , NP, SP)&&  inguarddist && (enemynear, vel x >= 0||enemynear, vel y >= 0)
trigger1=ctrl
;------------------------------------------------------------------------
[State -1, Air Force Field]
type=ChangeState
value=Ifelse((power >= 500 && var(20)<=60 && random < 250), 1375, 1325)
triggerall=AILevel && numenemy && RoundState=2 && StateType = A && pos y<-20 && (var(3) != [1, 2]) && random < (200 * (AIlevel ** 2 / 64.0))
triggerall=(enemynear,movetype=A) && !Numhelper(1305) && (enemynear,statetype != L) && !(enemynear, hitfall) && (p2stateno != [120, 155]) && (enemynear,stateno!=[5100,5220]) && (p2bodydist y =[-150,205])
triggerall=(enemynear, stateno = [200, 1999]) || (enemynear, hitdefattr = , NA, SA) || (enemynear, hitdefattr = , NP, SP)&&  inguarddist && (enemynear, vel x >= 0||enemynear, vel y >= 0)
trigger1=ctrl

Is it intentional that lines 7 and 15 are life that? It's not registered in FF.
WIP Schedule:
#15  September 30, 2019, 12:48:11 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I missed one more little detail regarding the Hyper Grav special. I feel like you should put envshake when the move connects. Also a minor issue, Magneto's quote with Wolverine has an extra space near the word "bones." That should be all of it.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#16  September 30, 2019, 12:56:45 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#17  September 30, 2019, 05:35:25 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Feedback

Is this suppose to happen when using magnetic shockwave.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
it was but I had a little to much vel on the custom state which made it go to far in front of the shockwave. tweaked it

Also when using Air Ex hyper grav he does this.
EX Hyper Grav in the air doesn't function properly

https://streamable.com/o6gjx
fixed

Shoudn't force field also knock opponent down like this or atleast make it hit opponent during activation.
yeah I had it coded more like the traditional version but I tweaked it to be more like this version now.

I noticed that all your characters can't attack or guard during ground back dash but they can attack during forward dash is that on purpose.

shouldn't it be like this.

no attacking until landing on back dash if not this could be very cheap especially while fighting against someone with short attack ranges, you could just back dash and attack and not have to worry  about getting hit.

I decided to check out the AI Force Fields.

Is it intentional that lines 7 and 15 are life that? It's not registered in FF.
It was for the AI to not have to worry about the Enemy attribute for the reversal found that it was much more responsive without the attr but I'll just add the attribute.

I missed one more little detail regarding the Hyper Grav special. I feel like you should put envshake when the move connects.
added
Also a minor issue, Magneto's quote with Wolverine has an extra space near the word "bones." That should be all of it.
fixed

#18  September 30, 2019, 09:23:24 pm
    • USA
    • tsthomas2121@yahoo.com
Wow, this Magneto is very awesome.
#19  September 30, 2019, 10:32:52 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#20  October 01, 2019, 12:47:49 am
You should make hyper grav follow opponent like a homing projectile and opponent recovers too fast from force field.

Also hyper grav projectile sphere should'nt be destroyable until hit 4 times since you only have 1 sphere instead of 4 remember magneto is a boss character.

https://streamable.com/c7900

Air Ex hyper grav he lands before the opponent comes back to him and Air Ex force field lightning effects stays in air when landing.

https://streamable.com/dg8di
Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:02:48 am by WBPA