YesNoOk

CVS asuka kazama Sprites (Read 357806 times)

Started by C.v.s The Abstract, September 07, 2019, 01:33:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS asuka kazama Sprites
#21  September 17, 2019, 01:42:45 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
These sprites look great keep it up man looks like you came a long way with this
HIDDEN BOSS
#22  September 17, 2019, 02:33:00 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
#23  September 17, 2019, 05:59:57 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
That wheel kick is so fluid and alive!
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#24  September 18, 2019, 03:35:29 am
Great to see that you're back at it. I'm definitely interested in coding her, it would be just what I need to get back into the grind.

I have a really good idea on how she would play, her special and super moves, how to work her strings (Whiplash and Leg Cutter stuff), and other minor details. I just need to think of how to make her fun within Mugen while still making her a defensive/evasive based character.
#25  September 19, 2019, 12:54:54 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Those sprites are gorgeous! :O
#26  September 20, 2019, 12:48:16 am
    • USA
Damn dude these are great!
#27  October 01, 2019, 09:59:39 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Absolutely amazing!
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#28  October 06, 2019, 12:01:27 pm
Cvs is an amazing artist:) his work is 10/10 from my pov. To bad he is a little inconsistent. Come does some work vanishes for a few months:)). Then returns, again does some amazing work. And so on.
#29  October 06, 2019, 03:44:08 pm
    • USA
Cvs is an amazing artist:) his work is 10/10 from my pov. To bad he is a little inconsistent. Come does some work vanishes for a few months:)). Then returns, again does some amazing work. And so on.

the work life is no joke bro XD
#30  October 07, 2019, 12:38:05 am
    • USA
Are you CVS NB? You used to work with JZ on Yang back in the day right? Anyways, good to see you still around. I used to hang out on the trinitymugen irc channel a lot, and I think I remember seeing you on there too working with JZ on CvS:CC. The days with JZ and Vans. Anyways, I really respect and admire your work, however I will humbly say I am looking forward to your next CvS sprite project that isnt a Tekken character. Not hating or anything, I play lots of CvS2 myself, and I also played SFxT a lot back then, and the styles of gameplay don't really match at all. It would be hard to capture the spirit of Asuka or Jin and make them feel like Tekken characters, while still having that Capcom style. Who do you plan on working on next? Right now I'm currently working on CvS2 Mina and a newer CvS2 character conversion from Samurai Shodown 6. Maybe in the future if you have any ideas we can work together. But I do not do PotS style creations, I do traditional CvS2 style, warusaki3 system specifically.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#31  October 07, 2019, 02:17:05 pm

Amazing work, amazing.  Why don't you open a patreon? Maybe people here will support you for your work :) get a little bit of sail (money wise) to be able to put in more work? It's just a thought.

That would bring some pressure on you tho, cause people paying up would want to see constant results :).  Anyway keep up the good work bro and have fun , always have fun :P
#32  October 07, 2019, 04:59:03 pm
    • USA
Are you CVS NB? You used to work with JZ on Yang back in the day right? Anyways, good to see you still around. I used to hang out on the trinitymugen irc channel a lot, and I think I remember seeing you on there too working with JZ on CvS:CC. The days with JZ and Vans. Anyways, I really respect and admire your work, however I will humbly say I am looking forward to your next CvS sprite project that isnt a Tekken character. Not hating or anything, I play lots of CvS2 myself, and I also played SFxT a lot back then, and the styles of gameplay don't really match at all. It would be hard to capture the spirit of Asuka or Jin and make them feel like Tekken characters, while still having that Capcom style. Who do you plan on working on next? Right now I'm currently working on CvS2 Mina and a newer CvS2 character conversion from Samurai Shodown 6. Maybe in the future if you have any ideas we can work together. But I do not do PotS style creations, I do traditional CvS2 style, warusaki3 system specifically.

i mean i like making 3d characters from others games beside converting character from like kof as an example. I like the ideas of creating a character some people wouldnt imagine to be in 2d from the 3d world.

Amazing work, amazing.  Why don't you open a patreon? Maybe people here will support you for your work :) get a little bit of sail (money wise) to be able to put in more work? It's just a thought.

That would bring some pressure on you tho, cause people paying up would want to see constant results :).  Anyway keep up the good work bro and have fun , always have fun :P

I was thinking about a patreon but i dont know to use that XD unless people can enlighten me on it
#33  October 07, 2019, 05:23:06 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Not only are you derailing you’re asking about work unrelated to this thread and you’re plugging your own stuff. Don’t do that here. This is a warning.
#34  October 07, 2019, 05:31:48 pm
    • USA
Not only are you derailing you’re asking about work unrelated to this thread and you’re plugging your own stuff. Don’t do that here. This is a warning.

Sorry I didn't know. No need to jump straight to banning, I had no idea there was such rules. In my own thread people were derailing but no one said anything, so I did not know.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#35  October 07, 2019, 06:36:16 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
You can always let me know since I don’t check every thread. I’ll make sure to put a stop to it if it continues. I’m not gonna bam you though lol Im just warning you.
#36  October 10, 2019, 09:35:33 am
@CVS

I was thinking about a patreon but i dont know to use that XD unless people can enlighten me on it

I'm sure the site has a good tutorial(FAQ) on what you need to do. Lots of people use it so it can't be that complicated.
#37  October 10, 2019, 04:10:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Use patreon for stuff that you work on constantly, but not for anything resembling comissions, a patreon can sign up for a certain range, then pull out his card since patreon charges in the end of the month; bia did that.
#38  May 14, 2020, 06:05:20 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 06:09:22 pm by C.v.s The Abstract
#39  May 14, 2020, 07:32:11 pm
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Asuka's coming along smoothly, and I can't wait to see the end result.
#40  May 16, 2020, 11:56:38 pm
Ha! I was just playing SFxT. Got my ass whooped.

Nice animations