YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 2832228 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!!)
#221  August 25, 2019, 06:49:53 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#222  August 31, 2019, 08:31:39 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)

ah sweet! Can't wait to see Tiny in action and now Butch is coming soon too! Now that's awesome.
#223  August 31, 2019, 06:05:42 pm
  • The Prince Of Frost Demon
  • Minecraft Player & MUGEN Fan
    • USA
Earthworm Jim Is Awesome Thanks Buddy.
#224  September 02, 2019, 01:50:38 am
    • Chile
You're welcome ;D my other CF chars use him as base, so if you want a cool CF experience on MUGEN try them too

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#225  November 13, 2019, 12:57:03 am
    • Chile
YEAH!!!

I'm back and Tiny too!! All his basics are done, all his sprites are added in the SFF and now i'm ready to work on him and make him for real for MUGEN!!

The real advance are made in these 2 screenshots:
  • All his palettes are done!! The 6 from CF2 and 7 new, one of them is nonetheless than Butch, his rival/clone as seen in screenshots (with that made I can use it as base for a future butch for MUGEN)
  • His first 2 moves are ready, both from 63 1/3: Overhead Attack (pic 1) and Launcher (pic 2, with Blue Suede Goo flying to the infinite XD)
Now working in his arsenal, this is the definite movelist for him (copy-pasted from his readme):
Code:
-=[Basic Moves]=-
-Weak Punch: x
-Medium Punch: y
-Strong Punch: z
-Weak Kick: a
-Medium Kick: b
-Strong Kick: c
-Run: F, F
-Backdash: B, B
-Taunt: Start

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-=[Command Moves]=- *1
-Throws: F + y/z (close)
-Launcher: DB + c (knocks off the enemy)
-Air Tackle: DF + y
-Body Slam: D + z (in the air)

-=[Special Moves]=-
-Medicine Ball: D, DF, F + punch (also in the air) *2
-Arcing Medicine Ball: F, D, DF + punch *3
-Dashing Punch: D, DB, B + punch *4
-Wimp Slide: charge B, F + kick *5
-Overhead Attack: D, D + punch

-=[Super Moves]=- *6
 LEVEL 1
-Super Medicine Ball: D, DF, F x2 + punch
-Wimp Punch: D, DB, B x2 + punch
Spoiler: Why the *number there?? (click to see content)
That's basically what he will get for this MUGEN version. The combo system will be made as my other CF chars and the claytalities too... which will be a secret until I release him, sorry :twisted: expect more news from him soon, WIMPS!!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#226  November 13, 2019, 10:44:23 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah cool! can't wait to see Tiny in action.
#227  November 14, 2019, 03:12:02 am
    • Chile
Same here XD the other day I imagined Tiny making an Insane Combo starting with his trademark YEAH!! I've to make him justice in MUGEN once for all

#228  November 16, 2019, 04:16:51 am
    • Chile

#229  November 18, 2019, 06:31:03 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Tiny is looking real good, can't wait for the eventual release
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!! + poll)
#230  May 23, 2020, 09:04:34 pm
    • Chile

Finally I can use my quarentine time to make MUGEN... and so, I decided to continue Tiny as what was left months ago. I just made his throws and then go to the next character, but I was so excited of the result that I made all his special moves too. Now he's accurate to the first 2 ClayFighter games, time to continue with the supers, Combo System, Insane Combos and Claytalities. At this rate, it's probable I'd finish and release him during this month or in June (which it's more probable in June, totally, I guess so).

Also I made a poll in case you want me to do that thing later XDDDD I've to work on the 3 CF from last games, I know (Frosty, Boogerman and High Five), but that will be made too, so don't worry ;)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#231  May 23, 2020, 09:44:53 pm
  • Why,
So you "test" Butch? but i think... at youre try get Tiny feelings--- well... i know that you can do it ! At like Ice...
:/ sorry :(
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#232  May 24, 2020, 03:39:55 am
    • Chile
Thanks, man ;)

About my advances: I've playing CF2 recently (not in my console sadly, for emulators only) and I got many ideas for Tiny's new moves as well seeing Butch's, luckily I've to rip a few sprites from his exclusive moves. After those 2, I'll get back to remake Frosty sprites and a good (or at least decent) version of him for MUGEN (owww, I got cringe everytime I saw something from Xandegraf, iuuughh)

#233  May 24, 2020, 05:58:36 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Tiny looks amazing bro!

And i'm still have the ClayFighter compilation by xandegraf tho. :v
#234  May 24, 2020, 10:42:09 pm
    • Chile
I know and I'm sorry :( but after the great deception it was his Bad Mr. Frosty for me (one of my favourite characters from 63 1/3 and the series) I got him banned from my MUGEN... but the good thing is his Frosty makes me work in my own version :P

I wanted to make a video of Tiny's gameplay, but for some reason Bandicam isn't working so well recently (I can record the fights in MUGEN but it can't render well the videos and become unwatcheable, dunno why), but when I got a decent video I'll upload it soon, I promise :)

#235  May 25, 2020, 04:56:40 pm
    • Chile

New updates:
-Pictured: Added his supers, both are hyper versions of Dashing Punch and Medicine Ball
-Non-pictured: After these shots I added the CF sparks and the combo system

Now the last (and tedious) part: the Insane Combos and Claytalities. At this rate probably I'll be releasing Tiny during this week, wish me luck ;)

#236  May 25, 2020, 05:58:15 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
good luck dude, i'll be waiting for another clayfighter character to be released
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Cut in Half and Squeeze Claytalities??)
#237  May 28, 2020, 02:39:58 am
    • Chile
OK guys, time to clay news:

Tiny:
He's almost complete, all Insane Combos has been made and are ready to use :purerox: now seeing his Claytalities (launch from MUGEN and Squish), I got the same problems I had with my other CF chars, it's something complicated but I'm working on it. Probably this week Tiny get a release, YEAH!!
Oh, and now with the AIR almost complete, I can start with Butch as a separate character (even I made an intro between Tiny and Butch XD), but Tiny is the priority now

New Claytalities:

I'm experimenting with Jim once more to bring you the other 2 claytalities from the game: Knock Off Top Half (or Cut in Half) and Squeeze Claytality. I'm working mostly with the former and trying to make it a common state where you just add the anims in your character to being compatible. I'm using 5350s for the process: 5350 for the lower half in the ground, 5351 with the flying torso (in 63 1/3 it spins in 360°) and 5352 for the torso on the ground. Also thinking in 5353 for the lower body flying too (and 5354 for the part in the ground), this for another project (and actually downloadable beta) I got since years ago: Bishamon.
About the latter, I was thinking to use the Bloated Up anim (7780), used by Darkstalkers' Jedah to inflate a part of enemy's body. With that in mind, I could make the Squeeze Claytality using part of this anim. I got an idea about how to code this, but working in Tiny's claytalities got my head busy right now, but I'll keep working on Jim. If this would work, a big update will be coming with Jim and the other guys (Blue Suede Goo, Ice and Tiny) will receive new claytalities. Wish me luck with that ;)

63 1/3 and Sculptor's Cut chars:
Joey Faust's CF chars reinspired me again to continue with them, and even he ripped character voices from both games, that makes me happy :D I already used some of them, EWJ voices (the gethit ones, which had hitsounds with them, these ones are clean voices, yay!!) and High Five voices (already added to the SND), so after finishing Tiny I'll retake some of these projects ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Cut in Half and Squeeze Claytalities??)
#238  May 30, 2020, 08:23:29 am
    • Chile
TINY HAS BEEN RELEASED!!
But he's not finished at all, the Claytality bug comes back again and I'm still struggling with it, apart of working in the new Claytalities with Jim. If someone can help me, just delete the null sctrl in CMD in the Claytalities part and see them by yourself (except in Squeeze Claytality, I didn't do anything yet). By my side, I'm still working on those issues, but I hope to get them fixed soon...

#239  June 01, 2020, 06:00:40 pm
    • Chile

GET UP LITTLE BUDDY!!
Frosty is back finally!! He has all basics and standing punches only, working to make the most accurate version you can see of him as I did with Jim. And since I'm experimenting with him with the other claytalities, I hope to get Frosty released with all his Claytalities and all he has in 63 1/3 with some spots from Sculptor's Cut (like the extra voices)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Bad Mr. Frosty and Butch in da works)
#240  June 07, 2020, 08:47:18 pm
    • Chile
More advances!!
  • Frosty: Finishing his basic punches and kicks and ready his Launcher. Also, I got the voices thanks to Joey Faust's character voice rips, just awesome!!
  • Butch: Reaconditioned Tiny's SFF and AIR to make Butch, all basic moves are ready and now making his exclusive moves. Also, most of Tiny's combo system (with exception of Combo Breaker and Combo opener) will be the same, so most of the part is ready ;)
  • Jim: And about Joey's rips, Jim now has clean voices for the hitstates. Also working in the new claytalities on him, wish me luck!!
  • HoboCop: To popular decision, now starting to work on him to make an overhaul. I hope to make his supers, the combo system and a new move part of it (an anti-air as special and combo breaker), as well some claytalities i got in mind for him
New clay surprises are coming, so you'll meet your sculptor!! Stay tuned ;)