YesNoOk

I am looking for people to put a transparent background to chars dbz fighter z (Read 1915 times)

Started by oscar123, December 02, 2019, 04:10:01 pm
Share this topic:
I am looking for people to put a transparent background to chars dbz fighter z
#1  December 02, 2019, 04:10:01 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have the original pc fighter z game. My idea is for example to take the normal goku character and take screenshots of this in all his fighting poses (with f12). Once I have them, it would only be to remove the background with the paint and make it transparent, as it would be about 200 captures, I need people who can spend some of them and take them off the shaking. If they were more than 4 people in less than 1 week we could have all the original fighter z goku spries to exchange them for others of the mugen (a very good one would be that of g6. people who are really willing to help me answer here and if there are more than 4 until Sunday I will pass them the sprites to combine them. If everything goes well then we could change more characters

example,but the Font white are green:

Re: I am looking for people to put a transparent background to chars dbz fighter z
#2  December 02, 2019, 08:48:18 pm
    • USA
Ive been doing spritework all year. I think you seriously underestimate how long this will take
Re: I am looking for people to put a transparent background to chars dbz fighter z
#3  December 02, 2019, 09:29:26 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
not much.i can make 20 in 3 hours
#4  December 02, 2019, 09:29:57 pm
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
You could just use the greenscreen mod for Fighterz to chroma-key the background away.
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
New #5  December 03, 2019, 12:06:30 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
ok.thanks.i now can rip more fast the sprites of dbz fighter z
Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:42:46 am by oscar123