MUGEN Video thread (Read 4659820 times)

Started by c001357, September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: MUGEN Video thread
#12081  December 02, 2019, 04:19:45 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Zvitor is a cool guy. Back when I was pissing people off left and right he was pretty cool with me and actually kept me around as a beta tester because I'd rip his stuff apart during it.
#12082  December 02, 2019, 05:37:53 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yep, ZVitor had no problem about editing his stuff. He talked to me about that tho.
The problem is in what Watcher of MUGEN said, about few creators with inflated ego around that thinking that Giang is "ruining MUGEN" and bla bla bla, specially some people from MMV and even from MUGEN Archive that banned Giang for being "toxic" (yep, "toxic" xD).
#12083  December 02, 2019, 05:08:20 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

Yep Giang, black dragon is not the only one that thinking that way about you and that just become hilarious. xD

I'm aware of that and these guys are my greatest motivations to work on more comics book characters. Hadn't it been for them, I would have moved on Jojo and anime stuff completely :}
Anyway, suddenly, I feel like I need to beat another badly comics book character.

[ YouTube: KiYNfzZJnZo ]
Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:30:47 am by Mr. Giang
#12084  December 02, 2019, 07:14:54 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Giang pissing off these authors is a long term benefit in my eyes. The community doesn't need or want this outdated elitist attitude and them ragequitting and buzzing off is a win for everyone. There are plenty of other authors.
#12085  December 02, 2019, 08:52:01 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
The Anal Arts Master - er i mean Master Ryu has made his appearance in my vid (for the 1st time i think)

[ YouTube: 7TO4xBK6Kmg ]

#12086  December 02, 2019, 09:00:40 pm
    • USA
Giang pissing off these authors is a long term benefit in my eyes. The community doesn't need or want this outdated elitist attitude and them ragequitting and buzzing off is a win for everyone. There are plenty of other authors.

I really dont see the problem. Its not like he's editing them in secret and passing them off as the original.

I honestly dont know the point of making a Mugen character private. Might as well not let us know it even exists.
#12087  December 02, 2019, 09:29:19 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I honestly dont know the point of making a Mugen character private. Might as well not let us know it even exists.

Many of them did that because of their inflated ego.

Agreed with you DF. Thank God that many people is paying attention for great authors around and that's another reason why some few authors that still going in "quantity over quality" on MUGEN gets pissed.
#12088  December 04, 2019, 01:43:07 pm
    • Philippines
#12089  December 05, 2019, 04:40:21 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#12090  December 05, 2019, 09:37:23 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#12091  December 05, 2019, 11:51:07 pm
[youtube]VBnnfRGZBEo[/youtube]

You would think people would use Van's Rugal as base to make any version of him.
Its the best Rugal for the engine from what ive used.

I have not tested it the Rugal in the  video, I tend to stay away from these Pots/Infinite conversions.
#12092  December 06, 2019, 12:10:20 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam

You would think people would use Van's Rugal as base to make any version of him.

'Cause the best version tends to have complicated coding that even makes adding Pots FXs hard tasks. Knowing Van, he has probably used all the vars and fvars available, leaving no space for a normal Pots editor to add sparks.
#12093  December 06, 2019, 12:12:52 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

'Cause the best version tends to have complicated coding that even makes adding Pots FXs hard tasks. Knowing Van, he has probably used all the vars and fvars available, leaving no space for a normal Pots editor to add sparks.

But Falcon Rapper made his from a PotS template, just taking a few things from Vans' like the Dark Barrier reflection.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#12094  December 06, 2019, 12:22:09 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
I wouldn't exactly call Falcon's version the best one and I'm sure many of us here agree with me.
#12095  December 06, 2019, 12:34:41 am
#12096  December 06, 2019, 01:55:31 am
  • Niigasan
fun char to use, to fun boss to fight against, that all that matters
#12097  December 06, 2019, 02:19:40 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
HIDDEN BOSS
Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:25:48 am by IKEISLEGEND
#12098  December 06, 2019, 03:07:40 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.

Eh, it helps, but at the same time, it's also important that the coding under it is solid & glitch free as possible. That's why I've been helping test characters such as RagingRowen's edits & Kamekaze's Mr. Karate.

THE AWAKENING [youtube]https://youtu.be/2E3Zw7oVjsY[/youtube]

So, Ike... Did you fix all the issues with ?/Unknown/Asura/whatever that were pointed out to you in your release thread, such as the hitboxes & the scale?

And why is Misogi a 1 hit KO attack?
#12099  December 06, 2019, 03:20:35 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 All that time that IKE has been wasting throwing tantrums and posting personal attacks here and at the MFFA server over getting feedback could have been spent fixing his mess of a character really. History repeats when authors of questionable quality are concerned.
#12100  December 06, 2019, 03:59:03 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master

Eh, it helps, but at the same time, it's also important that the coding under it is solid & glitch free as possible. That's why I've been helping test characters such as RagingRowen's edits & Kamekaze's Mr. Karate.

THE AWAKENING [youtube]https://youtu.be/2E3Zw7oVjsY[/youtube]

So, Ike... Did you fix all the issues with ?/Unknown/Asura/whatever that were pointed out to you in your release thread, such as the hitboxes & the scale?

And why is Misogi a 1 hit KO attack?

check out the thread when you get time all errors have been updated. Misogi was always a one hit ko in capcom vs snk 2 when you face Shin Akuma, Satsu is also
HIDDEN BOSS