YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140409 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3921  December 04, 2019, 05:49:41 pm
it's basically a recap of what happened from past singularities and the untold stories behind some of the servants.
#3922  December 04, 2019, 06:26:49 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Is Caster of Salem any good? Pulled her when trying for Nezha.
Keyblade Witch when
#3923  December 04, 2019, 06:53:52 pm
caster of okeanos (pink haired loli) or caster of midrash (the chocolate big tits)? ....

caster of okeanos is a good auxiliary support/damager , her main utility is stun locking opponents but she has weak damage and low np charge rate.

caster of midrash is a heavy crit damage , decent np gain.

i say go for midrash instead of okeanos ... okeanos's has low damage and her utility isn't really that great , one you need to babysit her for her to continuously use her NP , she has low damage i would've understand if it was an AOE np or if instead of stun it's a NP drain with np block her utility would be better.

or don't roll and either wait for abigail or better yet at the start of the year they'll debut a better foreigner class that's in the top 10 best servants.
#3924  December 04, 2019, 07:03:52 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Meant Okeanos.
Is Midrash even out yet?

EDIT: oh, she's story locked. *cries in Orleans*
Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 08:06:54 pm by 1Ultima
#3925  December 05, 2019, 12:24:17 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
What, we had one page of discussion of abby and nobody mentioned pancakes?
#3926  December 05, 2019, 01:12:39 pm
we're not degenerates here sir.
#3927  December 05, 2019, 04:35:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
pfft

#3928  December 06, 2019, 10:57:32 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Just finished Salem and my opinion of it is also better, one of the stronger endings of a story chapter IMO.
Would still rate it behind Shinjuku and on par with Shimousa,

Used my grail on BB and now she's at 90. I really don't know who to grail after that. Guess I'm at the point where "grail for love" kicks in.
#3929  December 06, 2019, 01:32:18 pm
after spending almost 2 years leveling early mystic codes i'm really surprised how easy to level the new ones.
#3930  December 09, 2019, 08:48:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Abby banner is here, was able to get her along with Sheba and NP3 Too-Moe which I'm more than happy to take.

I'm mad that I gave into Abby's temptation and basically wasted all my Eresh and Hokusai funds so if I want them I would need to bust out wallet-kun...
#3931  December 09, 2019, 12:53:00 pm
i gpt np4 astolfo wtf!? and spooked by tamamo cat........and bunch of archers that i don't need emiya you fucker!!!

i shouldn't have rolled for nezha yesterday....

edit: got big tit sheba though. damn my funds went all the drain.... seems like i won't be rolling for eresh. (though i know that's a lie)
Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 12:57:45 pm by 地獄の花
#3932  December 13, 2019, 03:39:26 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Padoru Fest 3: Christmas in Hell releases December 16th along with Ereshkigal banner.
#3933  December 16, 2019, 11:07:14 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Rin faces really hate me... a lot.

3 5 Star Servants and none of them were Eresh. Instead I got: Drake, Enkidu and Osakabehime. Enkidu hurted the most.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3934  December 16, 2019, 11:21:21 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got spooked by Waver on the first very first multi which immediately triggered my PTSD from last year when I was rolling for Ishtar and got spooked by Jeanne 3 times straight and then by Arjuna to put more salt onto the wound. Thankfully Eresh decided to come home and was able to get her to NP3.

...though I did only get one 5* CE which perplexes me, but I'll take 4 5* Servants over a 5* CE any day.

Enkidu hurted the most.

That was actually on the back of my mind and I would have rage'd so hard if that were to happen to me even though I don't have him. I'm sorry for your loss.

#3935  December 16, 2019, 05:46:23 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#3936  December 16, 2019, 05:56:20 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3937  December 17, 2019, 12:06:44 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
(Laughs in Skewed Luck)

...why did I roll on this banner?

Cause you wanted Ereshkigal? No offense, but just say you wanted her and are happy about it cause it really sounds like you're humble bragging. Makes people who actually dumped hella resources into this banner to end up not getting her feel worse about themselves (like one of my friends spending 1290 quartz for no SSR).
#3938  December 17, 2019, 12:18:19 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I honestly was going more for the event CEs to get a headstart on farming despite my internal self screaming to stop throwing quartz that should be going toward Jalter next month. Eresh wasn't a priority, I didn't have much quartz to begin with and I certainly wasn't expecting to pull another SSR after pulling one about two weeks ago.
#3939  December 17, 2019, 12:40:09 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
(Laughs in Skewed Luck)

...why did I roll on this banner?

Cause you wanted Ereshkigal? No offense, but just say you wanted her and are happy about it cause it really sounds like you're humble bragging. Makes people who actually dumped hella resources into this banner to end up not getting her feel worse about themselves (like one of my friends spending 1290 quartz for no SSR).
how much is that in real money?
#3940  December 17, 2019, 12:46:17 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Depends how much was saved and how much was bought and what tier

The highest tier is 168 for 80 dollars, which has always seemed like abject insanity to me but hey I'm not a whale
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time