YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866357 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3501  December 22, 2019, 06:29:10 pm
speaking of social medias , youtube can delete any comments now not the channel or people who made the video , youtube itself can censor your comments and they just did it to me. and was fast too i got a notification about someone's comment and when i check what i said there my comment was already erased probably 30 minutes or so. didn't knew youtube likes air tatsu so much that anyone who critiques how stupid the move is gets censored.
Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:43:26 pm by 地獄の花
#3502  December 24, 2019, 12:18:48 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
Merry x-mas to ones who celebrate, happy holiday season everyone.
#3503  December 24, 2019, 05:02:43 pm
god damn, now i truly believe that youtube and other social media is tracing their user's computer.

i was googling for investments just a few minutes ago and after a few minutes i got an ad about foreign investing company in my local language.
#3504  December 24, 2019, 06:08:58 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#3505  December 24, 2019, 06:16:24 pm
god damn, now i truly believe that youtube and other social media is tracing their user's computer.

i was googling for investments just a few minutes ago and after a few minutes i got an ad about foreign investing company in my local language.

if you purge cookies when you close the browser it will not trace next time, but most of the time I actually like the feature as I want to get more relevant results of things I searched
#3506  December 24, 2019, 09:19:15 pm
It's usually tracked on your Google account if you're logged in, not in your cookies. Google sells ads, of course they track everything you search. Same with any social media you use, starting with everything Facebook owns.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3507  December 24, 2019, 09:19:57 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada

This is obvious and should not come as a surprise.  Every product or service these days will track information about you.  This is the unavoidable reality we live in.
#3508  December 24, 2019, 09:33:00 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

You're about 5 years late to this revelation
#3509  December 26, 2019, 04:19:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There is also the fact that they use predictive AI, so you are compared against a huge database of users with similar browsing habits, that's how amazon was able to know when a woman got pregnant before she even did.

Twitter is killing NSFW accounts as soon as 2020 starts, you'll have to make the switch soon.

Thanks, So that explains why 3 of the models/cosplayers I was following left twitter.  I guess the  others are safe since they post the same stuff in facebook without any repercussion.
Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:23:08 pm by Bastard Mami
#3510  December 27, 2019, 05:08:04 pm
what a crappy christmas , got my shar-pei stolen by some asshats . got their license plate and i'm planning on some home visit with my boys this weekend.

for now i'm just chillin' and pissing europeans off by just pretending to be an american. it's funny how a lot of europeans are butthut about americans.
#3511  December 27, 2019, 08:04:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3512  December 28, 2019, 02:43:56 pm
good news got my dog back. they immediately returned him after his parents saw me knocking on their door. was hoping to teach their son and his friends a lesson.
#3513  December 28, 2019, 11:36:55 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
i kinda miss this place after all these years, dramas, shitflings and my feud with a certain canuck woman.
In this decade, i Finally got to meet myself with retrogaming, almost saw my older brother die, i almost died too due to a nervous breakdown, my family had problems all over this entire year because of the house, Meet the 2 best persons that i ever met in my life, and my Father finished college after all these years.

and i hope that everything changes to a better state or even more next decade, not only for me and my family but for everyone that i know, even here if elecbyte finally releases the source code.

So happy late holidays and Happy New Year and Decade folks!

Also im outdated about the many events that transpired here so where are
-Navetsea
-Syn
-Tempest
-Geo
#3514  December 29, 2019, 01:05:08 pm
errm I'm always here every now and then, 41yo still alive :sugoi:
#3515  December 29, 2019, 01:53:03 pm
Yeah me too, i keep coming back here. I guess because... my voice is heard here? IRL I'm a relatively unremarkable person.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3516  December 29, 2019, 06:07:35 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Yeah me too, i keep coming back here. I guess because... my voice is heard here? IRL I'm a relatively unremarkable person.
i think i deleted you from steam by mistake, but then im playing only Skyrim RE2R and Sp stuff of late

errm I'm always here every now and then, 41yo still alive :sugoi:

You should update your oldrim textures to SE and FO4, the new BC7 format its good and optimized for body mods, also Pride of Valhalla normals are great

#3517  December 30, 2019, 03:54:03 am
FO4 I haven't played, I should at some point
please update me with the names
what is SE, SkyrimRE2R and BC7?
I would like to mod or do more drawings for myself if I can, just too disconnected with latest development since it's been awhile and I do have to finish pages for commissions. :)
#3518  December 30, 2019, 07:22:50 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
SE is Skyrim Special Edition, which is a remaster.
I'm sure RE2R just refers to Resident Evil 2 Remake and was just missing a comma.
BC7 is a file format for textures.
#3519  December 30, 2019, 05:57:25 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
FO4 I haven't played, I should at some point
please update me with the names
what is SE, SkyrimRE2R and BC7?
I would like to mod or do more drawings for myself if I can, just too disconnected with latest development since it's been awhile and I do have to finish pages for commissions. :)

Skyrim Special Edition is the "remaster" for skyrim that uses 64 bit language, is CE "1.5" to fallout 4's CE2.0, it kinda features paid mods known as Creation Club, but they are mostly good since they were made by handpicked authors like Trainwiz and Kris takahashi, CBBE is the best body along with Touched by Dibella, people are trying to get UNP to replace it but all bodies are garbage and literal sexmods bait, plus it became the main platform for the bigger overhaul mods like Skyblivion, Skywind and Beyond Skyrim.
Skywind Channel
Skyblivion Channel
Beyond Skyrim Channel

Also its STABLE, something that old skyrim wasn't and it has better effects and better support for custom 3d assets and more.
https://imgur.com/a/GvVO1GA
#3520  January 16, 2020, 01:51:43 pm
thanks for the info on the latest modding scene on skyrim Duo :)