YesNoOk

CvS Screenpack? (Read 2158 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, January 18, 2020, 02:03:33 am
CvS Screenpack?
#1  January 18, 2020, 02:03:33 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Hi there! I'm looking for a CvS or a CvS2 screenpack. I'm looking for one which is able to hold around 80 characters. If not, I'm interested in doing it with someone who knows about screenpack creation, but not a heavy thing, something able to be hold by lower PCs.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Thanks for your time!! Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: CvS Screenpack?
#2  January 18, 2020, 02:51:32 am
that selec screen is goregous the way its set up.
Reminds me of the training char select screen in cvs2
#3  January 18, 2020, 03:08:48 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
You can try Mayar's screenpack. It is not accurate, but it has that CVS feeling and it is very beautiful. One of my favorites.
About diagonal portraits, yes, it's possible. Now if the lozenges are portrait holders, that's possible too, but it's the kind of thing that doesn't work well unless it's a fullgame, since you need to use a trick with the fonts.
I cant help coding the screenpack, if you're interested.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#4  January 20, 2020, 03:15:13 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

that selec screen is goregous the way its set up.
Reminds me of the training char select screen in cvs2

Thanks! Making somthing similar to that select was totally my intention. Now, I forgot to explain, the three(six in total) lozenges which are separated belongs to EX versions and/or a boss(also OUT of the screen, so yes, putting them as "secret"). And yes, it's set to 40 squares from each sice because that's the most accurate  number for making possible a CvS screenpack which contains those from SvC and CvS, I mean, like a complete edition.

You can try Mayar's screenpack. It is not accurate, but it has that CVS feeling and it is very beautiful. One of my favorites.
About diagonal portraits, yes, it's possible. Now if the lozenges are portrait holders, that's possible too, but it's the kind of thing that doesn't work well unless it's a fullgame, since you need to use a trick with the fonts.

While Mayar's is one of the sweetest screenpacks of this style, it kinda does not works for me,  having a preset roster was a no for me. Of course, hims is a VERY nice one, but well...

Tried to edit CvS SWAG, but I totally fucked it, I was not able to obtain what I tried -_-.

I cant help coding the screenpack, if you're interested.

That would be perfect!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5  January 20, 2020, 03:23:38 am
  • Niigasan
Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 03:36:44 am by Prime SC
#6  January 20, 2020, 03:59:30 am
    • Brazil
I liked that SP from Mayar, but the grids around the big ports are kinda obnoxious to look at imo, was he trying to be "normal portraits" friendly? Then why all the other custom ports? Idk, kinda weird.
#7  January 20, 2020, 04:42:38 am
  • Niigasan
Theres a normal sports version of this sp
#8  January 21, 2020, 06:05:18 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
New #9  January 25, 2020, 10:32:15 pm
I can just imagine this in action. The P1 ports facing the P2 ports both sides should look at eachother. With some clever art choice you can even make the big ports face eachother.
You can have the two random slots in the middle, just perfect.
Custom ports is a must, even shiyo styled ports would look amazing on this.
That select screen design is just too nice to let go.
I wish you guys luck if you go at it.
Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 10:35:50 pm by PeXXeR