• Argentina
OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Re: Yumi
#3  January 27, 2020, 12:14:47 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
She can sorta infinite with Air Throw, Crouching D, Air Throw, and so on, unless the damage scaling makes up for this in some fashion.
Also the Repeat and w/e for Dancing As One: Yin doesn't hit quick enough so the combo doesn't go on.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:25:12 am by RagingRowen
#4  January 27, 2020, 12:32:35 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 That air combo is invalid due to hitstun decay, so, it'll quickly be techable after two or three repetitions.

If the target in question has no air teching of any kind, that's on the character instead.
#5  January 27, 2020, 12:49:01 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
She can sorta infinite with Air Throw, Crouching D, Air Throw, and so on, unless the damage scaling makes up for this in some fashion.

As Nep Heart said, this is invalid as the opponent is able to recover right at the top of the arc after wall bouncing:
https://streamable.com/yjiwu

Also the Repeat and w/e for Dancing As One: Yin doesn't hit quick enough so the combo doesn't go on.

That is actually how it is in the source. The repeated first step is mostly just for catching the opponent off guard when they are expecting you to use one of her other follow ups.
#6  January 27, 2020, 01:14:28 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Thanks for the release. No issues on my end as I should have pointed out most of them already.

By the way, I found misaligned hitsparks on some of your earlier characters when they are jumping. Mostly the ones before Misaka as I was pointing out around her later on. What I pointed out before was shockwave effects as it was more major. I didn't want to PM you again unless I found something related to Yumi, which I haven't. Here are those who have them:

-Mai's Suzuran.
-Mika's jumping MA.
-Gordeau's jumping HA (Only noticeable if the opponent is higher than him).
-Azrael's jumping MA (Only noticeable if the opponent is higher than him).
-Terumi's jumping HA.
-Waldstein's crouching MA/HA (When hit high up in the air), Wirbelwind (When hitting opponents in the air), jumping WA (When hit on the ground) and jumping MA.
-All 3 of Wagner's jumping attacks.

No need to show screenshots of each of them being fixed, just letting you know when you get around it. Also speaking about Misaka, her Girder Strike has a misaligned normal ground shockwave if the opponent is hit by it and touches the ground (I didn't notice it before as it was blocked by my custom fightfx's strong ground shockwaves. It also plays a strong ground shockwave sound effect instead of a normal one).

That is actually how it is in the source. The repeated first step is mostly just for catching the opponent off guard when they are expecting you to use one of her other follow ups.
That's also why I did not mention that while I was testing. If you would actually kept the combo going, it would resort to an infinite as Yumi can spam it. And that is something you do not want. So I had a hunch it was intentional.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#7  January 27, 2020, 02:44:40 am
I'm downloading. Thanks for bringing her to mugen!
does she have her japanese voice?
#8  January 27, 2020, 04:23:11 am
    • USA
#9  January 27, 2020, 08:38:04 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#10  January 27, 2020, 08:54:54 am
    • Japan
I'm sorry to comment on English sentences using machine translation.

Nice to meet you.
We support your activities in mugen.

Are you sure you want to improve the default AI?
If you can improve AI without frustration, please let me know because I want to publish it on Google Drive.
#11  January 27, 2020, 09:23:45 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

It's a great news that Adachi will be your next character... but he wasn't in the poll, what happened?
#12  January 27, 2020, 11:48:13 am
so...you don't do your poll thing no more?
#13  January 27, 2020, 01:17:26 pm
    • USA
There’s individuals that rig the pull that’s why OHMSBY is done with the pulls for now.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#14  January 27, 2020, 01:19:53 pm
    • Brazil
I'm glad she is finally here, best part is I actually can play well with her, unlike Kokonoe... also, kinda disappointed about the next character, would have loved to see Blitztank, but I can't blame you for ditching the polls after last release's events.

so...you don't do your poll thing no more?
People cheated on the last poll, leading into the creation of another poll, in which people also cheated, and it ended up being a really annoying thing to deal with. Yumi was the one being cheated for, but even with the cheaters being caught and their votes not counted, she still won, so it doesn't make the polls reliable.
#15  January 27, 2020, 02:20:10 pm
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#16  January 27, 2020, 08:01:25 pm
    • Canada
Looks awesome as usual, definitely adding Adachi when he's done
#17  January 27, 2020, 10:04:00 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Really good char and very good choice for your next character, good luck.
#18  January 27, 2020, 11:15:07 pm
#19  January 28, 2020, 01:58:30 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

The ice (waifu :P) shinobi is in! Such awesome work you did OHMSBY. :)
And what a great surprise to see Adachi coming next. I'm curious if you'll do Mitsuru to have the special interaction with Yumi, it's one of my favorite ones from Cross Tag.

Also, just one thing to report that i see during my recording of the video.
- Ragna just don't die to Yumi's Astral Heat. Don't know if this happend only with him.
#20  January 28, 2020, 03:51:03 am
    • USA
kinda disappointed about the next character, would have loved to see Blitztank, but I can't blame you for ditching the polls after last release's events.

Just to be clear, this doesn't mean that all of the poll characters have been canceled, so Blitztank will definitely still be happening eventually.

the astral heat (as in "ice queen") is too hard to pull off

The Astral Heat is specifically meant to be a finishing move. The opponent needs to be down to a quarter of their health or below first, otherwise nothing happens.

- Ragna just don't die to Yumi's Astral Heat. Don't know if this happend only with him.

Turns out that this was just a Ragna thing. He's been fixed now so go ahead and redownload him.