• USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Kamehameha Wave (SSJ2mode) Update
Re: EB Goku Pots Style
#82  November 30, 2019, 05:02:46 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Goku Lvl3 Super Dragon Fist/SSJ3Kamehameha
Some adjustments ill be made, this just for now.
#83  November 30, 2019, 05:47:05 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Great man, this Goku need much things now for release? You making a good effort in him, congratulations.

PS: Do you plan make the SSJ Blue?
#84  November 30, 2019, 07:26:42 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Good to hear that, thanks man, continue your good efforts in this Goku.
#85  November 30, 2019, 08:06:54 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I really appreciate everyone's support! Like I've been saying, I really didn't expect many people to like my creations that much, but I see I wasn't the only person who has been waiting on someone to make dbz chars in this style.
#86  November 30, 2019, 09:19:51 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

This Goku style is POTS/Infinite or POTS only?
#87  November 30, 2019, 09:35:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Great man, this Goku need much things now for release? You making a good effort in him, congratulations.

It looks cool. Will you also release a def without the palette selector?

Thanks. Well I don't plan on doing that lol.

Don't Infinite characters have a config for the Palette Selector or are you coding him from a non-Infinite char?

I'm coding him form pots style template from memo. And yeah you can turn it on or off

He's coming along faster than I thought, but it's still quite a bit I have to do and figure out.
Nah didn't plan on doing SSJ Blue. I didn't want to make a lot of transformations. (A looooooot of people are asking me that lol)
He'll have only 1 transformation like my Vegeta has.
If I do make an SSJ Blue, it'll be a separate char.

This Goku style is POTS/Infinite or POTS only?

Well it actually Pots, but I'm not sure what to call it honestly because I have lvl1/2 supers for all of the attacks so.... I guess it's Pots/Infinite using Pots template
#88  January 22, 2020, 02:30:06 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

I need some help with the screenbound and zoom effects... Still working on Meteor Break Kame as you can see but I'm not sure how to get the camera zoom and screenbound correct on the Spirit Bomb attack because it varies depending on the stages... smh... any tips?
#89  January 22, 2020, 03:13:36 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#90  January 22, 2020, 07:10:12 am
#91  January 22, 2020, 11:01:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
@beterhans: can help here.

I'd appreciate it so i can finish this guy up. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated

check here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2277080

and check my characters
https://beterwork-us.hopto.org/

you should able to understand if you code mugen.

I'm also running my current project misaka

Oh wow you've done an amazing job with your work man... Yeah I need to learn how to get the camera zooms right. After seeing your work I know it's possibly to knock it out. Thanks man I'll try to see what you've done on your chars so I can get a better understanding
#92  February 04, 2020, 10:54:49 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Goku's new Lvl1/2 Super Kick Burst
 Also as far as the ssj mode goes, I have his pal set to ssj hair to reamain ssj when he's in all custom states from opponents I paused it in in videos so you can see what I'm explaining.
Vegeta has a random alternate finish wih his Lvl3 (comes at random after combo) I kept doing the move multiple time because it's at random, but just so happened to do it almost every time except the last attempt (When he finally does the Gut Galick Gun). I believe I'll give Vegeta a couple more supers for Base and SSJ mode and I think they both will be done.
#93  February 06, 2020, 03:18:42 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Looks good. Did you figure out the zoom settings you were trying to make?
#94  February 06, 2020, 10:48:34 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
@beterhans: can help here.

I'd appreciate it so i can finish this guy up. Anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated

check here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2277080

and check my characters
https://beterwork-us.hopto.org/

you should able to understand if you code mugen.

I'm also running my current project misaka

Oh wow you've done an amazing job with your work man... Yeah I need to learn how to get the camera zooms right. After seeing your work I know it's possibly to knock it out. Thanks man I'll try to see what you've done on your chars so I can get a better understanding

Looks good. Did you figure out the zoom settings you were trying to make?

I apprceicate your kind words man. I didn't really think anyone would even say much since I don't show as much content anymore due to working a lot.
Yeah man I really appreciate you helping with the recommendation. Now he's just about done. And Vegeta as well. I've added a new Super for Vegeta as well in SSJ mode. I haven't poseted a video yet though.
#95  February 06, 2020, 03:31:48 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I apprceicate your kind words man. I didn't really think anyone would even say much since I don't show as much content anymore due to working a lot.
Yeah man I really appreciate you helping with the recommendation. Now he's just about done. And Vegeta as well. I've added a new Super for Vegeta as well in SSJ mode. I haven't poseted a video yet though.

Take your time, man. I enjoy your Vegeta. I look forward to Goku and the Vegeta upgrade.
#96  February 06, 2020, 08:53:37 pm
Even if i don t post so much feedback i can say i really like your works
Good luck for your works
#97  February 07, 2020, 04:59:14 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I really appreciate you guys, I really do. I actually look forward to people's feedback and reactions. It's what keeps me going other than the fact that I really enjoy making these guys. Trust me I have a lot more DBZ plans and several snk chars and a Big Bang Beat char in this style as well. I'll go ahead and mention them. Kevin Rain, Freeman, Gato, Hokotumaru,  and from Big Bang Beat, is Jet. But they'll be later though, I'm still on EB DBZ chars at the moment. But thanks guys. Means a lot.
#98  February 07, 2020, 06:25:51 pm
It s really exciting news
You know i m in mugen since 1999 or 2000 i don t remember exactly
The mugen community is less big than before but you are a Good fellow your are always in Good mood with respect to others
We need guys like you
Continue your Good work take your Time
And see you later

Sorry for my poor english
#99  February 07, 2020, 09:45:45 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
@DJMouF: Yo! progress looks dope! One thing though, when Vegeta goes into that Chain combo super, followed up with that big ki blast maybe make the opponent fly to the other end of the screen due to that huge ki blast impact. It would make it look more powerful IMO.
Keep up the hard work with Vegeta and Goku.
#100  February 07, 2020, 10:16:08 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Aw man I really thank you guys... Speaking of excitement, I'll be releasing these guys today in about 10 minutes or less.