YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931281 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#281  February 11, 2020, 02:59:23 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Mukai is OP af. Save yall rubies!

lui

#282  February 11, 2020, 06:12:22 pm
    • USA

ya boi got Kyo without having to even do more than 1 multi for the card HAH

As for Mukai, I feel that he has enough counters to warrant being manageable in PvP (Kazuya and Terry 03 come to mind) so I might skip him.
#283  February 11, 2020, 08:07:15 pm
I'll start touching PvP again when we get the other arena characters (Eiji and Krauser, right ?) and maybe if I can connect to the championship/tournament mode at all.
Not interested in Kyo XIII and Mukai so I'll hoard a bit. I'm surprised they decide to have two FES banners at the same time, now if only they planned to use that money for better servers... I have a hard time even finishing the Saisyu 1-10 without the game telling me it can't connect and blaming my connection (fuck you it's not my connection).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#284  February 16, 2020, 01:19:46 pm
    • USA

YO LETS GO
#285  February 18, 2020, 03:16:10 pm
    • Argentina
I can win mukai on the first try I wasn't so lucky since orochi :) and this would be my third boss
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#286  February 18, 2020, 05:11:21 pm
    • USA
Got Mukai in 3 multis and his sp card in 5, woot

BUT SCREW THAT, Korean livestream confirmed there will be 2 more(!!) collab events this year in addition to Samurai Showdown for GBL and KRN so uh, get your wallets ready
#287  February 18, 2020, 05:14:59 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
BUT SCREW THAT, Korean livestream confirmed there will be 2 more(!!) collab events this year in addition to Samurai Showdown for GBL and KRN so uh, get your wallets ready

I saw a leak for Korea last year that meant Gintama chars were coming, has that happened yet?

WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#288  February 18, 2020, 06:07:07 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
I saw the whole thing live.

They said the collab is: (A) a franchise from Japan, (B) a HUGE (yes they emphasized HUGE) IP.
The panel theorized that the date will be around late April...

I think it's either Street Figter or DOA. The panels thought One Piece as well lol.
#289  February 18, 2020, 06:31:24 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Defiantly Gintama is on the way with the best Option Card on par with the skill cooldown reduction ones.  Crit boost with cooldown.
#290  February 20, 2020, 06:33:10 pm
Finally got Bad Dad Saisyu.
CP buff 12k (lv21-23), strategy buff lv11, I was stuck at 2:36 with my full team (balance, attack, defense, scrapping the bottom of the barrel to push up Mecha Goenitz's pathetic CP) but then I got lucky and he was vulnerable to Balance the whole match and Orochi (23k CP) took him out in 2:10.
So, grind for weeks or get lucky.

For the next collab : IINM the Tekken collab was revealed in summer showing 2 characters, and it only was released in November, so that still took a while...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:45:17 pm by Byakko
#291  February 21, 2020, 07:31:50 am
  • Was it something I said?
*Gets Mukai on the first 10 pull, 2 pulls and got his card too.*

Anyway, Samurai Shodown is coming in 3 days. Seems Haohmaru is the special star of it ala Jin from Tekken, some special login with Charlotte, and a Super Mission with Ukyo.

Gentlemen, prepare yourselves!

#292  February 21, 2020, 11:40:03 am
Uh, apparently they'll throw Nakoruru in this collab rather than package her as a KoFXIV character after all.
If Haohmaru can be shop-bought like Armor King, then all I want is Rimururu, she looks nice.

No wait, the forum post says you get Amakusa by collecting items, but the game says Haohmaru is in the event dungeon... Haomaru's not gonna be free, is he.
Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 02:14:01 pm by Byakko

lui

#293  February 21, 2020, 11:58:07 am
    • USA
Nakoruru was always meant to be the tie in FES for Samsho in the same vein that Geese XiV tied into Tekken because of his guest appearance. She still will be labelled "KoF XiV". Since she is labelled XIV Nakoruru, her soul quest doesn't disappear when the collab ends and she will appear on the Kaya Banner too.

Haohmaru is not free. He is on a split banner with Rimururu.

Genjuro is gonna be abother banner with Charlotte.

Amakusa is gotten free via a score grind event ala Armor King.

Ukyo is free via log-in.

#294  February 21, 2020, 12:45:48 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
Hopefully Amakusa and his special card are less tiresome than before.

I remember adding anybody with SamSho chars just to increase the score farming.
#295  February 21, 2020, 03:10:11 pm
Nakoruru was always meant to be the tie in FES for Samsho in the same vein that Geese XiV tied into Tekken because of his guest appearance. She still will be labelled "KoF XiV". Since she is labelled XIV Nakoruru, her soul quest doesn't disappear when the collab ends and she will appear on the Kaya Banner too.
Oh, right. Also she'll use KoF souls instead of AS souls. (Did we ever get purple AS souls for loli Chang ?)

The in-game pop-up puts Charlotte's portrait on the check-in reward text and Ukyo's portrait on the mission text, implying they're both free. So basically the pop-up is misleading bullshit because someone at Netmarble doesn't grasp visual advertisement then, okay.
At least I can stick to the Haoh/Rim banner, nice.
Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 03:15:07 pm by Byakko

lui

#296  February 24, 2020, 05:56:39 am
    • USA

GOENITZ BUFFFFS
#297  February 24, 2020, 06:44:15 am
    • Argentina
I need some help, I have many characters but I could not upload them all to level to many I have them in level 1 :/ What characters do you recommend to improve to the maximum? and how can I do to give more power to my characters and seen players that have them with more than 20,000 the maximum the strongest characters I have are Orochi and original Zero but they barely reach almost 17000 :(
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#298  February 24, 2020, 07:42:35 am
    • Greece
chibi kula card set will give your character a big power boost also use the capsules for extra power.

lui

#299  February 24, 2020, 06:46:45 pm
    • USA

ROCK HOWARD IS COMING FOR JPN BUILD AAAGH
#300  February 25, 2020, 03:03:00 am
  • Was it something I said?
Recent Facebook video showcased all the fighters, and a code for 10 additional fighters (don't know if it'll be for tomorrow or now, or if it's just a general or SS specifically), but the code is Samurai.