YesNoOk

Yu Narukami v1.024 (Read 55984 times)

Started by OHMSBY, December 08, 2019, 05:08:08 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Yu Narukami v1.016
#101  December 12, 2019, 11:24:18 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Of course. I'll probably announce who's next in each release thread. Either way, I'll be sure to keep you guys in the loop.

That's not a bad idea. Although in Ultimax, the shadow characters had different system mechanics from the normal versions of the characters, so it was almost like selecting a different groove in CVS2. I'm wondering if the same should hold true here or if the shadow characters should keep the same system mechanics as the rest of my characters.
Cool, thanks!

All you have to do is change the color of their eyes on the palettes, give them a shadow glow and you're done. Distorting the current voice clips of the characters is entirely optional and not required (I rather keep them as is since they're based on their own games). Unlike your original idea being EX, this makes them more unique and doesn't feel like a clone to your planned revamped ones closer to BBTag since their movesets in the original source game aren't the same. I find it cool that Ultimax did that instead of being just an aesthetic thing. But only do that to your existing characters that aren't in BBTag yet. If Nanase happens to gets finished after she gets officially announced in BBTag, you can try that on her first. Luckily, it's been over a year since BBTag is out and that hasn't happen yet surprisingly.

Who knows? You certainly don't, and you have no right to accuse anyone else. You're really trying to bring up a conspiracy theory about this and its absolutely ridiculous, even if the one guy that voted three times had asked other people to vote as well, so long as they vote only once, they have the right to do so, its their choice, and, again, you cannot say which criteria they used because that is on them, not you. Stop being histerical over losing a poll.
Only a mod here would technically know that, but I wouldn't take any chances. Does it look like I care if I lose the poll? You have no idea who you're speaking to. The 4 people gets to test his characters for bugs and feedback beforehand, so it doesn't matter whoever wins to them. Knowing what the characters are is the only thing that matters. You're the one who should stop being hysterical.

Only the auto combo, and that's just for the returning cast. The real draw was Shadow Frenzy and being able to use Awakening supers at any time.
Just thought I figure out ways to make OHMSBY's finished characters less cloney in case that happens. I don't want him to scrap the current work he's already done to them.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#102  December 12, 2019, 11:30:35 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Enough about the poll.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#103  December 13, 2019, 12:08:46 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#104  December 13, 2019, 12:34:37 am
    • Argentina
#105  December 13, 2019, 05:53:27 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Same here, though I do wonder how they’ll be different if they won’t have Astral Heats to use, unless those will be different from their regular counterparts altogether.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#106  December 15, 2019, 12:17:25 am
  • MUGEN Game Maker/Editor Extraordinare (EN/ES)
    • USA
Hey OHMSBY, I was wondering if I could be a tester for your characters? I literally have all of your Cross Tag Style characters compiled, which I play almost every day with friends.
"Your resolve lights the path ahead... more brightly than the rising sun."
#107  December 15, 2019, 03:41:30 am
  • I must continue my training...
I like your style man. This one my be my fave so far. I'll be using this guy in a vid for sure.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Yu Narukami v1.02
#108  February 09, 2020, 04:28:52 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Yu has gotten another update. Go ahead and redownload him.

- Fixed an error in the Incremental Corner Push code
- EX Swift strike's follow up can now only be used 20 frames after activating EX Swift Strike
- Fixed an error where Izanagi would dissappear whenever Yu uses any version of Zio while Ziodyne is active
- Added special intro against Adachi
Re: Yu Narukami v1.022
#109  February 09, 2020, 05:46:15 pm
    • USA
There was something that I overlooked concerning Izanagi, so Yu has gotten another quick update. Go ahead and redownload him again.

- Fixed an error where Yu couldn't use 5B whenever Izanagi was doing specific actions
Re: Yu Narukami v1.023
#110  February 10, 2020, 04:36:50 am
    • USA
One more update for now. Go ahead and redownload Yu.

- Fixed an error where Izanagi was unsummonable for a moment after using jB twice in quick succession
Re: Yu Narukami v1.023
#111  February 10, 2020, 06:29:57 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Sorry to bug you again. It seems that after I told you about the unsummonable Izanagi on jumping B though PMs, an old bug presented itself once again:
-Performing a jumping MA near the ground, a standing B command normal and finishing it with EX Zio will make another Izanagi appear which will also hit the opponent with another EX Zio:

This can be performed if quick enough as the coding thinks Izanagi hasn't appeared yet. Both Izanagis will disappear shortly after.
Luckily I didn't get around deleting this pic yet as I could do this same thing on this update, so no need for a brand new screenshot. Not your fault, even I had no idea this happened again. It seems like the bug will occur if the jumping MA connects to the opponent or doing standing MA, then Zio, rinse and repeat. At worst case scenario, it will have to be one or the other at this point.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: Yu Narukami v1.024
#112  February 10, 2020, 07:57:03 am
    • USA
I okay, I have figured out how to take care of both of the bugs. Hopefully this is the last we ever see of it. Go ahead and redownload him.

- Fixed an error where Two Izanagis could be on the stage at the same time under certain conditions (Again)
Re: Yu Narukami v1.024
#113  March 01, 2020, 02:50:28 am
    • Colombia