YesNoOk

SHADEs of Manhattan 3: City of Chaos (Read 49987 times)

Started by Sean Altly, March 21, 2020, 02:35:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: SHADEs of Manhattan 3: City of Chaos
#21  March 21, 2020, 09:12:50 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
you're correct, i forgot to move the file over. But it's there now. My apologies.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#22  March 21, 2020, 10:21:00 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
The teenager crying in the window before it rolls down is Afterimage sans beard, but I can see how that would be weird. I didn't want to put the name over the panel of him running away from killing his dad because I'm really fond of it and didn't want the text to block any of it.

Download Last Bout now!
#23  March 21, 2020, 10:39:05 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
The teenager crying in the window before it rolls down is Afterimage sans beard, but I can see how that would be weird. I didn't want to put the name over the panel of him running away from killing his dad because I'm really fond of it and didn't want the text to block any of it.

I assume it's like Geese where Moses kills his dad or am I missing something more sinister?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#24  March 21, 2020, 11:46:54 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Hey, sorry to bother, but can you upload the game to another server, please? I can't download big files from Drive

#25  March 22, 2020, 12:34:43 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA

I assume it's like Geese where Moses kills his dad or am I missing something more sinister?

No, Afterimage killed his own dad in self defense and Maddicorp took him in, which is why he seems like a good dude who's loyal to a bad guy/company

Hey, sorry to bother, but can you upload the game to another server, please? I can't download big files from Drive

I can put it on Sendspace later but I'll have to separate the sound folder probably, like I did for the demo, unless you know a better place that doesn't cost anything (not being snarky, genuinely asking).

Download Last Bout now!
#26  March 22, 2020, 12:41:51 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#27  March 22, 2020, 12:42:58 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
#28  March 22, 2020, 12:57:58 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Yeah, Sendspace works for me, and I can dl the sound separately, no problem, thank you

#29  March 22, 2020, 01:02:23 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Sendspace is only good if you want something to be temporary. If anything, mega.nz is probably best. AFAIK you don't have to pay unless you go over like 50GB, but I think the only downside is it can lag on toasters (I know my last computer had a real rough time with it but it was a low end HP from 2011).
#30  March 22, 2020, 01:07:16 am
    • UK
No, Afterimage killed his own dad in self defense and Maddicorp took him in, which is why he seems like a good dude who's loyal to a bad guy/company

This series has lore for sure. It's kinda KOF-esque.
WIP Schedule:
#31  March 22, 2020, 02:24:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I can host it if needed
#32  March 22, 2020, 04:12:50 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Best release so far! Thanks Sean, you are the man since i knew you back on 2008/2009, videos ahead, i guess, hehe

P.S: MY GOODNESS! I didn't knew!

I am very thankful, thanks for using my stage on your Full Game, it means a lot.

As always, big fan.
Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 05:05:20 am by AVPboy
#33  March 22, 2020, 08:23:32 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Man I have so many of your stages in my personal Mugen, I love them. CPS2 style is my favorite. I really needed a good stage for Apollo, thanks for being cool about me using it!

Download Last Bout now!
#34  March 22, 2020, 03:38:12 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Man I have so many of your stages in my personal Mugen, I love them. CPS2 style is my favorite. I really needed a good stage for Apollo, thanks for being cool about me using it!

My, my! Why didn't you say so? To be honest, this stage of mine is a bit old, but i can make it better for you, or even a new one, if you want me to, stage man reporting, ready for you, right here buddy. BTW, guilty as charged, i've slightly edited YOUR edit stage for Megalith, i wanted to give that rain a slightly more amount of life, sorry if i am not permitted.

Oh, yeah, Wyldestar is such a zoner, it's pretty tough to get her with Sabotage... I LOVE IT!
Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 04:15:47 pm by AVPboy
#35  March 22, 2020, 03:46:40 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I wouldn't say she's a zoner. She just has mix ups for years and set play to go with it. Her fireball is purely meant for setting up the next mix up
#36  March 22, 2020, 05:49:55 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
I just saw this release. It looks great like the previous ones.
I think this is a bad time for my PC Video Game Control to get damaged.
Either way, thank you guys so much for sharing this Masterpiece in quarantine times.  :sbt:
#37  March 22, 2020, 08:50:51 pm
    • UK
Day 2 Feedback inbound (With the most updated Patch):
1. Are Desperations' damage levels dependant on the amount of Power the character has?
2. Moses doesn't seem to have a Universal Overhead. Speaking of overheads, what are the split second Flashes supposed to signify? Are just simple Visual cues to tell the Overhead is coming?
3. Ruckus, A: His Super Punch and Kick Buttons are reversed in the Movelist. B: His Fighting Spirit does a tad less damage compared to other Level 2 Supers.
4. Is there a special use to Dark Nation's Pain and Pleasure?
5. Laurel's Ammo counter is behind the Power and Guard bars. His Level 2 Super's damage may also be kinda low like Ruckus'. One more thing is that he uses frames from his Small Handgun after firing his Magnum Force, I can't unsee it.
6. Is "The Evangelist" only in the Intro?
7. In Survival Mode for Round 2 and onwards, the enemy goes into a Guard Break state before the fight starts. Is it a bug or is it supposed to give the player an advantage? If it's the latter it doesn't help much because the enemy is out of the state by the time they're allowed to move (after FIGHT).
8. Moses' Default Palette appears to be button b, when other defaults are a.
WIP Schedule:
#38  March 22, 2020, 09:10:09 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
1. Yes
2. I'll look into it.
3. That's an easy fix. And I'll look into the damage.
4. It maxes out his level. It's getting his max form without counters. Its literally his hud.
5.easy fix. As for the gun, it uses different bullets not a different gun.
6. Hes planned dlc
7.ill look into it
8. that's not really an issue tbh
Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:14:55 pm by Kamekaze
#39  March 22, 2020, 09:12:35 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
My, my! Why didn't you say so? To be honest, this stage of mine is a bit old, but i can make it better for you, or even a new one, if you want me to, stage man reporting, ready for you, right here buddy. BTW, guilty as charged, i've slightly edited YOUR edit stage for Megalith, i wanted to give that rain a slightly more amount of life, sorry if i am not permitted.

Oh, yeah, Wyldestar is such a zoner, it's pretty tough to get her with Sabotage... I LOVE IT!

That stage is already an edit of an edit so I don't really claim any ownership of it, I think it was made by Yusuke originally. Even if it was mine, no one ever needs permission to use my stuff, all open source, my guy!

Day 2 Feedback inbound (With the most updated Patch):
1. Are Desperations' damage levels dependant on the amount of Power the character has?
2. Moses doesn't seem to have a Universal Overhead. Speaking of overheads, what are the split second Flashes supposed to signify? Are just simple Visual cues to tell the Overhead is coming?
3. Ruckus, A: His Super Punch and Kick Buttons are reversed in the Movelist. B: His Fighting Spirit does a tad less damage compared to other Level 2 Supers.
4. Is there a special use to Dark Nation's Pain and Pleasure?
5. Laurel's Ammo counter is behind the Power and Guard bars. His Level 2 Super's damage may also be kinda low like Ruckus'. One more thing is that he uses frames from his Small Handgun after firing his Magnum Force, I can't unsee it.
6. Is "The Evangelist" only in the Intro?
7. In Survival Mode for Round 2 and onwards, the enemy goes into a Guard Break state before the fight starts. Is it a bug or is it supposed to give the player an advantage? If it's the latter it doesn't help much because the enemy is out of the state by the time they're allowed to move (after FIGHT).
8. Moses' Default Palette appears to be button b, when other defaults are a.

1. Yes sir
2. Whoops, yeah the command is below the Guard Break so it was being overridden. And yeah, that's all the flash is.
3. A - Whoops, good catch. B - I noticed that but I assumed Kamekaze made it that way for balance reasons
4. Yeah it gets him to Level 5 without having to do the counters, which is a big deal because Kamekaze has stated that L5 Dark Nation is probably the best character in the game
5. Yeah I guess it never really bothered me before. For the small gun frames --- you'll have to unsee it! Muahahaha
6. Yeah, he's a plot device for why Snow didn't die. He was supposed to be a bigger part of the plot and cameo in the background of a stage but I never found the right assets. I really wanted either a street stage with him up on a stand with people cheering for him in the background, or a church stage with him holding out a collection thing, but I pretty much used up all the good CPS2-esque stage assets. I considered making him playable at one point, giving him a bunch of dirty street-fighting moves like Yamazaki with a self-healing Super like Elena. Could still make him as "DLC."
7. Yeah that's a known bug since like SHADEs 2 that we both kinda forgot about because I didn't add Team VS in until the last second. Kamekaze said he's on it, but I still appreciate you pointing it out good sir.
8. Hmmm, weird, you're right. My bad, lol

Edit: We both answered at the same time, lol

Download Last Bout now!
#40  March 22, 2020, 09:23:45 pm
    • UK
4. Yeah it gets him to Level 5 without having to do the counters, which is a big deal because Kamekaze has stated that L5 Dark Nation is probably the best character in the game

Oh you forgot to make it so the number goes up, but he still gets the buffs.
Also Bloodtide takes damage when she uses her Claret Capture. Her Blood Shot also lacks a hitspark.
WIP Schedule: