YesNoOk

Ronald McDonald by Jaskdonald! (Outdated topic) (Read 11200 times)

Started by gohkenytp, April 07, 2020, 03:08:59 pm
Share this topic:
Ronald McDonald by Jaskdonald! (Outdated topic)
New #1  April 07, 2020, 03:08:59 pm
    • USA
Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:34:32 pm by gohkenytp
Re: Ronald McDonald by Donalddesu updated once again! (04/07/2020)
#2  April 08, 2020, 12:30:18 pm
  • "Oh well, we all make mistakes... ta-ta for now!"
    • USA
    • Skype - darkdonald1
Trying to pass this off as an update that Donalddesu did himself was a stupid thing to do.

This edit has stolen moves, stolen sprites, way too many unnecessary sound effects, way too many commands that overlap with each other and don't mesh well, unnecessary attacks that aren't effective in the slightest, ripped off code... and I shouldn't even have to mention what the hell is going on inside that sprite file.

You know it's bad when I come back from the dead to literally find out that someone is trying to pass off some shoddy rehash of ideas and stolen assets as something my old friend would make. It's almost as if it's some late April Fool's prank gone wrong.

Needless to say, this is NOT Donalddesu's work, and if it is, show some proof instead of claiming it second hand.
Hello there.
#3  April 08, 2020, 05:41:49 pm
    • USA
Trying to pass this off as an update that Donalddesu did himself was a stupid thing to do.

This edit has stolen moves, stolen sprites, way too many unnecessary sound effects, way too many commands that overlap with each other and don't mesh well, unnecessary attacks that aren't effective in the slightest, ripped off code... and I shouldn't even have to mention what the hell is going on inside that sprite file.

You know it's bad when I come back from the dead to literally find out that someone is trying to pass off some shoddy rehash of ideas and stolen assets as something my old friend would make. It's almost as if it's some late April Fool's prank gone wrong.

Needless to say, this is NOT Donalddesu's work, and if it is, show some proof instead of claiming it second hand.

I don't even get it. These sprites of Ronald are used in some of the Donald edits. It doesn't mean it's stolen. Besides I have no luck on that type of stuff what you just said. But, if "this is NOT Donalddesu's work". That is Jaskdonald's. The real Donalddesu retired. It's a good thing you came back though.

And speaking of stolen, there's one intro where he kills Josh Geary (you know the code stealer who started this mess)!
Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:51:23 pm by gohkenytp
#4  April 08, 2020, 07:00:18 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
You know. He has a point about the sound effects and mess of commands. Most of the new intros are just basic animation frames with strange sound effects, and a lot less interesting than the original Jaskdonald's new intros. There's no readme at all, not even Donalddesu's original.

I know DD's original had sound effects literally piled on each other, but since it has come up, it doesn't make it any less obnoxious after a while.
Re: Ronald McDonald by Jaskdonald updated once again! (04/07/2020)
#5  April 08, 2020, 07:13:06 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Went ahead and fixed the thread with proper credits.
#6  April 27, 2020, 10:00:09 pm
    • USA

BTW, The 2012 version of Ronald can't defeat Rare Akuma! Only newer versions can. As I say so myself. And you're proving that Donalddesu's work, Ronald doesn't stand a chance against him. Even in golden mode since you look jealous. BTW, Jaskdonald helped him fix this though.
Jaskdonald said:
Whenever Ronald faces Rare Akuma, he goes on a killing spree! And when Rare Akuma tries to use the reversal on Ronald, he teleports.
#7  April 27, 2020, 10:04:00 pm
    • USA
Locking this. Cause Nick Hooper's jealous of me. :P
#8  April 27, 2020, 10:40:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
If you're going to lock a thread please have a good reason. That's not one.
#9  April 29, 2020, 06:55:59 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I wouldn't lock this, I would delete it, there's no reason to use two threads for the same release (and about lame/lazy edits of a character noneless)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X