YesNoOk

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20) (Read 35093 times)

Started by Kamekaze, April 15, 2020, 05:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20)
New #1  April 15, 2020, 05:00:52 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
>>DOWNLOAD<<

Changelog:
-bug fixes, a lot of them

IF THE GAME SHOWS UP ON YOUR ANTIVIRUS ITS A FALSE POSITIVE!

Spoiler: one last surprise! (click to see content)
This is it, the big day. Let me just say that this game would not have been anything without the many people who stepped in to assist me. I had no idea the final product would look this good and quite frankly it's a weird thing for me to also come to terms with the next piece of news I'm dropping. This is the last thing I will ever make for MUGEN. It was not a decision I took lightly but from what I've learned while making this game, I cannot do this anymore. That being said let's talk about what happened between september of 2017 and now.

In the beginning this game looked very rough as it was nothing more than a proof of concept between a few others and I. I didn't quite have the scope of this game yet because I still had so much to learn. I never worked with screenpacks before, my stage work was lousy and I never even touched a storyboard of any kind. It was all a daunting task that I didn't even know I could do or how to do. Slowly but surely that changed.

Before I knew it I was head first into the unknown of what mugen could do and what it can't do and I can absolutely say I know every in and out this engine has now. I had to overwrite almost every single I could. Even the .exe itself, which started another issue with stupid antivirus nonsense. Every time I thought I hit a wall of what is and isn't possible it was either revealed to me to be possible or I found a way to make it happen period.

So with all this said, I give you my swan song, my big finale, my grand exit! Enjoy the product that is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League!

Also, READ THE MANUAL IT ANSWERS LITERALLY EVERY QUESTION.....mostly :'D
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 06:57:05 pm by Kamekaze
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Released
#2  April 15, 2020, 05:10:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Congratulations on your release Kame.
#3  April 15, 2020, 05:33:13 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
This is amazing!
#4  April 15, 2020, 05:35:50 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
It's really interesting. The custom sprite artwork is amazing and the intro has some pretty interesting coding as well.
First time I see custom lines of text in the options, how intriguing. The different resolutions in the background sprites of the select screen clash badly, but the game has some very interesting things. The last thing you are going to do for MUGEN? Well, the game is a great way to say goodbye then. Really worth the download. Congratulations on the release. 
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#5  April 15, 2020, 06:10:56 pm
  • Q
Logging in for the first time in ages to say:

1. Hot damn what a way to go out. I'll be giving this a proper look later today, but this seems intense.

2. Sad to see you go! One of the OG most creative contributors to the MUGEN community, IMO. Hope that you continue to make awesome stuff like this even outside the MUGEN engine. Incidentally, have you looked at launching MUGEN from another engine? I'm not much good at game dev stuff, but launching it from MultiMediaFusion seems to work pretty well, though some of the old command line launching prompts don't seem to work on new (well..."new" now) MUGEN. It eliminates the need to make a fighting game engine from the ground up, but let's you build all the other stuff (items, videos, saved progress, etc) outside MUGEN.

No matter what good luck going out.
#6  April 15, 2020, 10:53:43 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

What can i say, SPECTACULAR release!
Thank you Kame for every amazing work you bringed to the engine. Oh, expect a playthrough series of this game from me. ;)
#7  April 16, 2020, 12:04:10 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i found one problem: after i obtained a card where i'm supposed to be given a 2nd round in survival, i get knocked out by a cpu and the character i'm playing as is froze and doesn't hit the ground
#8  April 16, 2020, 12:22:23 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
I'll take a look thanks

edit: who were you using and what did you get hit with?
Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 12:34:15 am by Kamekaze
#9  April 16, 2020, 12:38:49 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
It looks great and promises a lot of fun. I already have something to play with during homeworking.
Thank you.
#10  April 16, 2020, 01:27:52 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
I'll take a look thanks

Dunno about him but I was using normal Shredder and I was fighting Flash and Leo when that exact thing he mentioned happened to me. I think I was hit by one of Flash's projectiles while Leo got KOed.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#11  April 16, 2020, 01:55:14 am
Holy crap is this awesome. Looks like a whole complete game i would take and put into my SNES. I loved the Turtles Tournement Fighter games. Thanks for this, mate.
#12  April 16, 2020, 02:22:57 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I'll take a look thanks

hmm let's see i was using donatello and went up against war again with a green palette and i was low on hp and after he knocked me out the character froze, i tried doing that the combination said but it didn't work
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/16/20)
#13  April 16, 2020, 01:09:57 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Re-download and let me know if it happens again
Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 03:18:24 pm by Kamekaze
#14  April 16, 2020, 07:13:39 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
ok i've redownloaded it and it works fine for card quest. one more feedback:

when donatello does his omega ground claw attack against an opponent when the opponent's close, the opponent crouch blocks it twice pushing the opponent away a bit strong with ground claw still being here forever until the third hit occurs
#15  April 16, 2020, 08:38:39 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
I dled the updated version and now I can't access the movelist in cardquest. Also skipping intros during bonus stages causes the previous bug to crop up.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#16  April 16, 2020, 09:37:23 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I did notice some changes to the OST. The Grand Canyon music sounds different that the one used in Justice League Task Force. One other thing: Wonder Woman calls Fh Flash, Barry. Is Wally West The Flash in your game, or Barry Allen?
Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:42:23 pm by Retro Respecter
#17  April 16, 2020, 10:14:39 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I did notice some changes to the OST. The Grand Canyon music sounds different that the one used in Justice League Task Force. One other thing: Wonder Woman calls Fh Flash, Barry. Is Wally West The Flash in your game, or Barry Allen?

Wally West
#18  April 17, 2020, 07:27:55 am
    • Brazil
Question: Why is Kirby on DC's side? I don't know the details about him, but I know he is basically a cancelled character. It would make sense if he was a secret character, not a DC one.
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20)
#19  April 17, 2020, 01:38:18 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
There are two kirbys in the game. The more you play of arcade mode, the more you'll learn as to why he's over there.

Some of the Task Force music was replaced with TMNT TF beta music. It's wally west thats a typo of when I had the barry voices in months back.

ok i've redownloaded it and it works fine for card quest. one more feedback:

when donatello does his omega ground claw attack against an opponent when the opponent's close, the opponent crouch blocks it twice pushing the opponent away a bit strong with ground claw still being here forever until the third hit occurs

that's been fixed. redownload
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles X Justice League Updated(4/17/20)
#20  April 19, 2020, 05:29:22 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I've thoroughly enjoyed your work over the years and as a fan it's hard to see ya go, but thank you for all the lovely work you've put out over the years, and congratulations on this final release! Looking forward to playing this one for sure, all the best in the future!