YesNoOk

create mugen type Super Butouden 2? (Read 5800 times)

Started by oscar123, April 29, 2020, 12:07:15 pm
create mugen type Super Butouden 2?
#1  April 29, 2020, 12:07:15 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
make Dragon Ball Z type mugen - Super Butouden 2
It is an idea. I think it would be simple, because it would only be creating a chars with this fighting mode (only 1 chars) and a stage. What I ask if it can be done is a mugen where there is a clash of magic of the super Nintendo type. where the screen divide in two and quickly press a button win one or the other. This mugen would not be compatible with normal chars, but the good thing is that by doing a single chars later you could modify the sprites of this one and make others (vegeta, freezerr, ectrr) .and the scenario the same, the sprites are changed for others of namek, tournament, ectr ,,). I do not think it was difficult for someone who knows how to program since it would be taking a chars with good ia (eye, only one), and add the magic clash option and create a long stage where when casting the magic simply split the stage in 2 and zoom in on each character), it would really be very good, since people later with the base of that chars could modify it and they would be created many more having the type of fight so desired.(the chars base for example gokucobrag6,have nice i.a)
If someone created a single character with this system, then I would take care of creating the others (now I'm doing the ones for dbz fighter z)

Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:27:07 pm by oscar123
Re: create mugen type Super Butouden 2?
#2  April 29, 2020, 04:31:53 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=djmouf+mugen+clash
Well man, I actually plan to work on an entire dbz game with my chars, once I have about more than 10 chars done, and I was planning on doing something similar to because I have quite a bit of references I can go to make this possible for the beam clashes.. In fact, here's a video of me using a code I seen for the physical attack clash on my chars goku and bardock. I tested it out a while back.
#3  April 29, 2020, 08:37:21 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=djmouf+mugen+clash
Well man, I actually plan to work on an entire dbz game with my chars, once I have about more than 10 chars done, and I was planning on doing something similar to because I have quite a bit of references I can go to make this possible for the beam clashes.. In fact, here's a video of me using a code I seen for the physical attack clash on my chars goku and bardock. I tested it out a while back.

THAT WOULD BE nice.SI YOU GET TO MAKE CLASHS OF MAGIc THE MUGEN WILL WIN MANY POINTS, APART FROM BEING ABLE TO CREATE SCENARIOS THAT WOULD SEEM BIGGER (I BELIEVE ONE A LONG TIME AGO,WATCH THE VIDEO).
IF YOU GOT THE CLASH OF MAGIC AND SCREEN DIVISION WHEN YOU LAUNCHED IT (BUT ALREADY WITH NEW FX AND MAGIC(), IT WOULD BE A BOOM.I'M RIPPING THE ORIGINAL SPRITES OF DBZ FIGHTER Z,
IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM OR NEED SOMETHING TELL ME. I'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7rENeicPc

Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 10:12:37 pm by oscar123
#4  April 30, 2020, 01:57:43 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I don't think Mugen would do the split screen. The closest you'd get to that would be a screenbound on the characters at random times possibly... but then you wouldn't see the beam clash. So I don't really think it's possible. At least not to my knowledge
#5  April 30, 2020, 11:39:49 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com

I don't think Mugen would do the split screen. The closest you'd get to that would be a screenbound on the characters at random times possibly... but then you wouldn't see the beam clash. So I don't really think it's possible. At least not to my knowledge

There are two options, either to zoom in on the center of the stage and the characters on the sides, frozen in kame-ha position, or

it wouldn't be part of the stage, in the chars you'd create a Sprite or in the shape of a sky or sky and earth, that would serve all the scenarios, and there would be the clash of magics (that would be an animation of magics inside that Sprite imitating the sky, I think it would be easy, many chars (without using the clash of magics), create poor example when you cast a strong magic ,pretends to destroy the whole stage and you see the shattered land (example chars  frezeer can destry the stage)), but it's just a broken earth animation in the chars that covers everything).and aside I wouldn't cover the whole Sprite, the stage, would leave room on the sides so that the chars could be seen in a neutral position of magic-throwing

Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 11:51:14 am by oscar123