YesNoOk

Dxwho Sprite Packs Part 2 (Read 220491 times)

Started by dxwho, April 05, 2018, 12:20:41 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dxwho Sprite Packs Part 2
#121  July 23, 2020, 10:39:58 am
    • France
Hello Dxwho. Can you re-upload all the BKB1 sprites ? It probably took time to rip all of these so it's too bad if we can't download it.
#122  July 26, 2020, 11:19:31 pm
    • USA
Nuuu. Pretty much all the links are dead, on both of your hefty threads. So many obscure titles you have ripped! I hope they've all been backed up somewhere and isn't a hassle for you. This isn't a request as much as it is crossed fingers. XD
#123  July 31, 2020, 06:20:39 pm
    • USA
Nuuu. Pretty much all the links are dead, on both of your hefty threads. So many obscure titles you have ripped! I hope they've all been backed up somewhere and isn't a hassle for you. This isn't a request as much as it is crossed fingers. XD

I've saved Shelia's sheet, though:

#124  August 01, 2020, 10:03:55 pm
    • USA
I've saved Shelia's sheet, though:

Thank you, Miru! I've been collecting sprite sheets from fighting games for years and there's so many titles I don't have crisp clean sheets of. You've given me one less to track down. :D
#125  August 27, 2020, 04:36:08 am
    • Argentina
DXWHO, 

all links are down, someone could upload them to mediafire? I'm interested in rips from terminator 2 judment day (arcade) and revolution X (arcade)
#126  September 08, 2020, 06:12:13 am
    • Brazil
please reup Bikini Karate Babes
#127  October 11, 2020, 10:21:48 pm
All links dead. Looks like sendspace delete archives in a very short amount of time.
#128  October 12, 2020, 10:03:17 pm
    • USA
Here is what dxwho has said on the matter of him not being active in quite a while.

Hi, good to hear from you. I've recently had a great personal tragedy and am now going through a rough time. It's going to take me a while to recover (I had a massive upload of really cool dos-mugen stuff ready to upload (well had to zip it all up)) but I just cannot concentrate at all right now on mugen). I'll probably just take a year off and see how I feel after that. Thanks for being so cool and I'm sorry for not being able to finish what I started. Feel free to upload that last dos-mugen game here in this topic for other to download and enjoy!

And at the same time I agree that Sendspace is a poor choice of place to upload things.
#129  December 28, 2020, 03:18:09 am
can you ripped sprites Violence Fight and Solitary Fighter
#130  January 04, 2021, 08:12:31 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
can you ripped sprites Violence Fight and Solitary Fighter

I second this. It could be a good resource.
Bat Blue already have been ripped, but many cahracters designs would be nice in this game!

I also have a game suggestion
"Master's Fury" (arcade version) is now emulated, and the sprites are pretty decent! It would be a good base as well!

N.

New #131  January 08, 2021, 06:30:50 pm
@Nedflandeurse They may not be back until next July. 

I don't know if anyone else is up to it, but this could make it easier for them to rip sprites from Master's Fury (it's totally not my Dragon Master cheats with some alterations). 
You need MAME 0.227.  Drag and drop the contents into the MAME folder and then double click the .bat file.  If it doesn't work, edit MAME64.exe in the .bat file using a text editor to whatever it's named in your folder.  The .lua's there because that "RAM watch via tile mod" thing I came up with doesn't work right in newer versions of MAME (which is why you won't find it in there).  I could probably make it even easier to set the values for P1 Sprites through .lua if I knew what MAME's equivalent of "if input.get().Number 1 then" was,  but I haven't done much with .lua beyond making certain kinds of cheats for bizhawk.

Also:

Ever whiff on an uppercut because the transition frame before this is the last frame the attack has a hitbox?

Edit: swapped the link because both folders shouldn't have the .lua file in them.
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 12:40:21 am by N.
#132  January 09, 2021, 11:02:53 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
@Nedflandeurse They may not be back until next July. 

I don't know if anyone else is up to it, but this could make it easier for them to rip sprites from Master's Fury (it's totally not my Dragon Master cheats with some alterations). 
You need MAME 0.227.  Drag and drop the contents into the MAME folder and then double click the .bat file.  If it doesn't work, edit MAME64.exe in the .bat file using a text editor to whatever it's named in your folder.  The .lua's there because that "RAM watch via tile mod" thing I came up with doesn't work right in newer versions of MAME (which is why you won't find it in there).  I could probably make it even easier to set the values for P1 Sprites through .lua if I knew what MAME's equivalent of "if input.get().Number 1 then" was,  but I haven't done much with .lua beyond making certain kinds of cheats for bizhawk.

Also:

Ever whiff on an uppercut because the transition frame before this is the last frame the attack has a hitbox?

wow!
It works.

I'll have a look at it.
No surprises it's the same as Dragon Master :D
and it's very obvious that both of these games by Unico use sprite edits for almost all their characters :)