YesNoOk

Basara's WIP thread (Coming back to my normal projects) (Read 1193451 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 12, 2010, 08:33:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Basara's WIP thread (Vamos a prender MUGEN, papi <3)
#761  July 10, 2020, 03:46:05 pm
What a coincidence.
I have taken from RYO 2005's Sonia to my game too as Beauty Fetale.

Welcome to the same idea club.
#762  July 10, 2020, 04:07:22 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Nice, also slowpoke but AnimugenZ's XI Rick you mention when you talking about redoing Your KOF Rick was a edit of the KOF EXUM Rick (Wich was made by the game's maker 119way).
I know, AnimugenZ doesn't make chars, just edit others' chars to make his own (overpowered IMO) versions. I usually got my EX chars (which have KOF gameplay) based on the first one I made: Rai EX. Now you remind me Rick EX probably I'll check him out again soon :P

What a coincidence.
I have taken from RYO 2005's Sonia to my game too as Beauty Fetale.

Welcome to the same idea club.
Hahahaha, cool... I got the idea since years but now I can give her shape. Also, I love in general the Noise/Evoga spriting, so Sonia is my natural choice for the spicy latina I want to make :P maybe if I make another original character, I'll choose another ROTD/PIM character to modify and probably linked to Blizzard/XXX/Fuego

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

DW

#763  July 27, 2020, 12:10:53 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I was in the process of optimizing and possibly expanding Sonia's CS that I did for Koldskool. However, it was one of the many things I lost... Still, the initial CS is done. Feel free to use it if you like. Koldskool's Sonia is an edit of Ryo2005's, so I'm pretty sure everything will match up. Seeing as how you're using that SFF as well.
Re: Basara's WIP thread (Let's be Pocket!!)
#764  July 28, 2020, 06:29:20 pm
    • Chile
I was in the process of optimizing and possibly expanding Sonia's CS that I did for Koldskool. However, it was one of the many things I lost... Still, the initial CS is done. Feel free to use it if you like. Koldskool's Sonia is an edit of Ryo2005's, so I'm pretty sure everything will match up. Seeing as how you're using that SFF as well.
Wow, that's great :D sure, I'd be glad to accept that CS'd SFF when you got that ready. I'm still thinking in her movelist, but at least she's 100% playable until now with all her basics, i hope to get some video advance soon...

Well... after managing too much the MFFA collection of Neo Geo Pocket, I can't hold me and I started this...
Spoiler: Behold!! (click to see content)
Spoiler: Behold more!! (click to see content)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

DW

#765  July 29, 2020, 03:09:52 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It is ready already. :P Just go DL Koldskool's Sonia, it's included with her by default. If you directly mean the optimization/extension I was working on.... That ain't bout to happen ANY time soon, if at all lol. What I did initially is good to go regardless. Everything that needs to be separate to give her more vibrant pal options, is separated.
#766  August 06, 2020, 05:59:20 am
    • Chile
Thanks, I DL'd it so now I got the SFF, thinking about which should be her movelist...

And about my Neo Geo Pocket fever, I got you some advances:

Since there're all the sprites in the SFF, I'm advancing more with Pocket Morrigan (aka MOTM Morrigan), which in a beginning was supposed to be edited from Tanicfan22's Morrigan, but in the end I opted to take his SFF and SND instead and make her from scratch. She now has Soul Fist (ground and air versions) and Shadow Blade coded, as well her elevating dash as you can see in the shot, now making her throws (included the Vector Drain special) and later her supers. I'll try to make her accurate to SVC: MOTM with some touches of Darkstalkers series, the second char I made from this series after Bishamon. And from the same image, I made the 2 stages from Samurai Shodown! 2 from NGPC, I'll be releasing them during these days, since there's almost no content from this awesome game for MUGEN, apart of my Pocket Ukyo project (which I'll be talking to you these days too)

#767  August 21, 2020, 08:59:04 am
    • Chile

#768  September 11, 2020, 02:17:19 am
    • Chile
https://streamable.com/odff4o
Pocket Ukyo is almost ready, this video is a preview I made few days ago but now he has more than that. Maybe today or tomorrow will be released, so stay tuned ;)

#769  September 11, 2020, 06:06:47 am
    • Chile
Pocket Ukyo has been released!!
OK, seeing which one is the next one... probably I'll continue with Bad Mr. frosty, but you'll see it in the other thread XD enjoy my new release!! (also compatible with M1.0, with quotes and stuff)

Re: Basara's WIP thread (Bishamon is back, Fuego is on the way)
#770  January 21, 2021, 04:02:49 pm
    • Chile
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BOYS AND GIRLS!! :suttrox:
(I know, it's 3 weeks late, but anyway XD)
Yeah, I'm back with MUGEN, I've been absent these months (even on Discord) basically for 2 things: PlayStation 4 and Genshin Impact, so sorry about that XD however, I'm back to MUGEN with 2 interesting news:
  • Bishamon is back: I reworked on him on past October as a way to get you ready for 2020 Halloween, but I couldn't do it so I left it... until now that I'm receiving help with various friends on Discord, so the yokai armor from Darkstalkers is back with a revenge. Working on him to get you a complete version and not a beta as I released him years ago.
  • Fuego is on the way, bebé: Finally I could find a voice for her, a friend who liked my past fandubs (yeah, I did some, but in Chilean Spanish) and wanted to help me if I do something again... so I offered to be Fuego's voice an she accepted :D and that ignites me to work on her again, so now I'm making the movelist with her possible moves, you will know about that soon ;)
That's all by now... about my other projects, I left Pocket Morrigan on hold since it became hader than I thought, but I'll be working on her from time to time. And Bad Mr. Frosty is almost ready to be finished, but you'll know more about that in my CF thread, expect something soon :D

#771  January 23, 2021, 07:48:07 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Bishamon, hell yeah!! :D
Can't wait for this and the other future stuff bro.
#772  February 05, 2021, 03:19:45 pm
Bishamon?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Yay, finally  :8):

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#773  February 05, 2021, 04:04:28 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BOYS AND GIRLS!! :suttrox:
(I know, it's 3 weeks late, but anyway XD)
Yeah, I'm back with MUGEN, I've been absent these months (even on Discord) basically for 2 things: PlayStation 4 and Genshin Impact, so sorry about that XD however, I'm back to MUGEN with 2 interesting news:
  • Bishamon is back: I reworked on him on past October as a way to get you ready for 2020 Halloween, but I couldn't do it so I left it... until now that I'm receiving help with various friends on Discord, so the yokai armor from Darkstalkers is back with a revenge. Working on him to get you a complete version and not a beta as I released him years ago.
  • Fuego is on the way, bebé: Finally I could find a voice for her, a friend who liked my past fandubs (yeah, I did some, but in Chilean Spanish) and wanted to help me if I do something again... so I offered to be Fuego's voice an she accepted :D and that ignites me to work on her again, so now I'm making the movelist with her possible moves, you will know about that soon ;)
That's all by now... about my other projects, I left Pocket Morrigan on hold since it became hader than I thought, but I'll be working on her from time to time. And Bad Mr. Frosty is almost ready to be finished, but you'll know more about that in my CF thread, expect something soon :D

Good new! Nice to know projects are still rocking!
Re: Basara's WIP thread (SFA2 Dan is coming!! Yahoo!!)
#774  October 05, 2021, 09:10:08 pm
    • Chile

I got this idea since always, but just like a month ago it stuck in my head heavily, at the point to search if there's some sheet out there and nothing. So, I downloaded the SFA3 one and I looked out for this stance and portraits on the net.

Yeah, Dan Hibiki. Yeah, from Street Fighter Alpha series. But this one will be from the second game specifically. Since the 99% of his Alpha adaptations come from SFA3 (except N-Mario's, who comes from SFA1 and inspiration for his Go Hibiki), I want to make tribute to my favourite game from the series and maybe from all SF series: SFA2. So, my adaptation will come from this game only, with all his moves, palettes and even winquotes from this game. I will try to make him as accurate as possible, with Eagle Zero as base and also with this SRK site as reference (probably should use the same clsns or similar I guess). Just starting him rn (only I made the main palette and the stand pose on SFF), I hope to make him official in my WIP page in my site during these days ;)

Oh, and also I'll come back with Bishamon, I hope to release an update for Halloween this time (past year I couldn't do it), wish me luck :gouki:

#775  October 05, 2021, 09:26:10 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
YES ! SFA2 ! My fav SFA and one of my fav SF games !
It reminds me when we had so many Alpha inspired/based characters (and cross over) in early mugen days.
Before everything become CVS and KOF mostly. ^^

Promising!
#776  October 07, 2021, 03:00:48 am
    • Chile
Thanks ;) SFA2 is also one of my favourites SF (and all-time games) ever for me, and always I wanted an Alpha 2 version of Dan, but no one did it, so I feel it's my turn now. I'll be tell you more about my advances soon when I got something concrete to show you ;)

Also... I feel in a kind of urge to come back with Variable Geo stuff (mostly thanks to my remake of VG collection on MFFA), so apart of making an update to False Yuka, maybe I'll go back with Chiho as well starting for good with Evil Satomi, let's see what happens next :P

#777  October 07, 2021, 09:47:28 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Great!
Hype for Dan!
Hype for VG, particularly for Chiho!!!
#778  October 08, 2021, 03:41:46 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
You have done Street Fighter Alpha 2 fan a good service.
#779  October 13, 2021, 05:35:47 am
    • Chile
Thanks guys ;D

And now it's a reality, I make official not just Dan, also Evil Satomi Yajima will be some of my next WIPs... and with this, I'll come back again with Chiho as well to update False Yuka (apart of fixing bugs I'll make a separate character with VG standards to fight back these 2). More details of them in the first post, which was updated ;)

#780  October 13, 2021, 06:00:29 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Looking forward to seeing how you incorporate some of Miranda's move pool into Satomi (that is, if that's still the game plan).
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox