YesNoOk

Capcom vs The World '20 Update by SeanAltly (Read 250242 times)

Started by Sean Altly, June 09, 2020, 01:18:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs The World '20 Update by SeanAltly
#381  August 19, 2020, 04:48:34 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I'm happy to see you're continuing with Falcon, you've gotten this far with him already and he's looking fantastic.
#382  August 19, 2020, 06:43:58 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, I came here for the "make this char plz" and "I don't read so I got banned" guy XD

Whoa, FINALLY a character from Power Stone and it's just one of my mains in the games!! Looks awesome Sean, keep going!! :D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

lui

#383  August 19, 2020, 07:41:37 am
    • USA
please finish your version of Falcon, it looks so well made.

to be frank, it's 1000 times better than the existing one and I kind of am getting sick of these "private" versions of characters. I got pretty upset at myself for getting involved with someone's private game knowing I can't morally release it without being a scumbag. I really wish I could.

I was atleast able to help out with another character so that made me feel a bit better :P
#384  August 19, 2020, 08:46:44 am
    • Brazil
Did I miss anything? Did Sean express that he wanted to cancel PowerStoneGuyWhoseNameIForgot at any point? Why?
#385  August 19, 2020, 11:19:41 am
If you just scrolled up: https://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2486489
you would know the name of the character is just Falcon and that Sean Altly was a bit demotivated after hearing that other people may have worked on him in other full games / privately, but he changed his mind for the better.
#386  August 19, 2020, 04:14:34 pm
    • Brazil
There are no posts from Sean in this page, so there is clarification offered by "just scrolling up".
#387  August 19, 2020, 04:18:44 pm
I keep forgetting I set my page to view 50 posts instead of 20 or 25.
But hey, didn't I post a link? Didn't you click on it? That was the context, then you could have just read the following comments.
#388  August 21, 2020, 07:18:17 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Little question, are there any more vacancies for some more stages?
There's still some fitting HI-RES stages i've found.
Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 10:35:03 pm by AVPboy
#389  August 26, 2020, 07:49:41 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I'm wide open for stage suggestions, so lemme hear em!

Also here's Falcon's run animation

Download Last Bout now!
#390  August 26, 2020, 08:18:58 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
mountainside temple but in the Capcom vs the World '20 universe, how about that?
#391  August 26, 2020, 10:30:21 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I'm wide open for stage suggestions, so lemme hear em!

Also here's Falcon's run animation

Duuude... it's so fluid.

Here's one of the suggestions, i shall see if any other stages that may be compatible later, since not all of the hi-res stages i found are alike with the game's style.

Name: Death Valley Mountain by EXShadow

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ths62gn4hiab1za/XX%2527VALLEY%2527XX.zip/file

mountainside temple but in the Capcom vs the World '20 universe, how about that?

That one is already covered, i suggested and shared it some weeks ago. Thanks man.
Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 10:34:34 pm by AVPboy
#392  August 26, 2020, 10:37:56 pm
I was going to mention Death Valley as well, but AVPboy beat me to it. It's definitely a final boss type stage, even though we still don't know who it's going to be.

Alternatively, I would suggest The Earth As We Know It by EX Shadow for the final boss. It fits the lore and theme of the game, even though the size of it is quite big. Here's laggy preview:

#393  August 26, 2020, 11:18:15 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
I was going to mention Death Valley as well, but AVPboy beat me to it. It's definitely a final boss type stage, even though we still don't know who it's going to be.

Alternatively, I would suggest The Earth As We Know It by EX Shadow for the final boss. It fits the lore and theme of the game, even though the size of it is quite big. Here's laggy preview:

This one is pretty cool, it also fits perfectly for a pretty crazy Bonus Stage Mini Game or something.
#394  August 27, 2020, 01:41:38 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
It's great that this game is getting an update! I really enjoyed playing this awhile back. Good luck, man!
#395  August 27, 2020, 06:15:59 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Yeah that Death Valley stage is going in, it's really nice and a natural counterpart to the Ice stage that's already in the game. Plus Mountainside Temple will be in as well.

The Earth as We Know It is also really nice but it's too similar to the training stage that's already in the game, the one featured in most of the vids I post.

Download Last Bout now!
#396  August 27, 2020, 07:28:03 am
The Earth as We Know It is also really nice but it's too similar to the training stage that's already in the game, the one featured in most of the vids I post.

That's why I put it, so that both training stage and the final boss stage would be similar, in a "book ends" trope kind of way. Oh, well.

My other suggestion would be Asura stage by Jeanbureau, incase you're going with, well, Asura as CvTW final boss. Here's preview:

There are tons of stages by the one and only EXShadow over the years. that would fit this game quite well. On the top of my head, there was Creepy Mansion, that could be fitting for more fantasy-esque characters such as Morrigan, Jedah, Squall. Maybe even Resident Evil chars could use it as well:

You've mentioned that you like rainy stages, in that case, I would suggest checking out EXShadows "Rainy Day".

All in all, I feel like at most the game lacks a stage during night, so I would personally go with Midnight Skyline I've mentioned earlier and a stage for a final boss.
#397  August 27, 2020, 08:13:33 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
That run animation looks great, awesome job man
#398  September 04, 2020, 10:54:56 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
So I've come to the conclusion that I am definitely not a good fit for Falcon's voice. For now I think I'm going to stick with Steve Fox's voice clips until I can arrange something else. If anyone here with good recording equipment can pull off a decent British accent, feel free to hit me up if you'd like to do his voice.

Isn't that stage with the flowers from Blazblue?

Download Last Bout now!
#399  September 04, 2020, 11:56:15 pm
    • Brazil
What about Eliot's voice, from Dead or Alive 6? He is British too, right?

#400  September 05, 2020, 01:29:49 am