YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1081290 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#181  June 28, 2020, 11:21:07 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
#182  June 29, 2020, 01:27:39 am
    • USA
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#183  June 29, 2020, 07:59:37 am
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
#184  August 15, 2020, 06:37:41 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
(Update)

Character: Princess Daisy (Super Mario)

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet

References:

Price: I want to commission each animation separately, so under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low, then I'll do over $100.

Time frame: Take as much time as you can, as I want the sprites to look good, but I do want to see each animation as soon as possible.

Bounty status: Claimed
Spriter: Dan

Update: Thanewdude07 tapped out. So I need a new spriter.

Update 2: Me and Dan are having trouble with PayPal, so he's finding an alternative.

Notes: We'll talk about other details as we work on her sprite sheet.

- I'll be collecting more reference material while I wait.
Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 03:40:31 am by RedDragonCats17
#185  August 23, 2020, 10:53:19 pm
    • USA
I'm planning on making a CPS2/MVC rendition of Mei-Fang from the "Arcana Hearts" series by down-scaling the existing sprites, tracing over the out-lines and fixing up some of the parts to make it look faithfully consistent, including her face. But I'm having trouble with some parts already at the first frame, so I was wondering if there's anyone who can help me with the shading and fixing up at least some of my WIP CPS2 sprites of Mei-Fang? I would appreciate your help if you either replied or send me a private message. I'm making the sprites myself but some help would be nice.
Here is my W.I.P. with Her sprite and it's just the first frame of the entire sprite sheet.
Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 05:16:19 am by SNEAKYTING
#186  August 24, 2020, 02:48:21 am
    • USA
EDIT: BOUNTY TAKEN

Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 11:47:28 pm by airforce111
#187  August 26, 2020, 09:27:43 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Character: Mignon Beart
Commissioning: Stand animation based on unfinished work

I need an artist to finish a Mignon Beart stand animation I started doing based off a Chuchoryu sprite that I edited. I will provide the few frames that I finished, as well as the .aseprite file if you use Aseprite.

Style: CvS

References: Stand animation in MI2

Edited Chuchoryu sprite

Price Range: It's unlikely that I'll go higher than $30, but it's possible. Just give me your price and I'll talk about it with someone else. (I don't own the money I'm using for this.)

Time Frame: n/a

BOUNTY STATUS: Claimed
Spriter: Troy99
Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 07:08:33 pm by Dawn de Era
#188  September 17, 2020, 06:00:29 am
    • USA
Character: Cammy White

Commissioning: Her sprites in her Delta Red outfit + her SF4 stance to make her stand out from her Killer Bee self.

References:

A sprite pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mgdfrmhkvwdhah/file

Price: I want to commission each animation separately. So under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low, then I'll do over $100.

Style: Her SFA sprite style. The boots have to be combat boots like the render above, and the boots have to be drawn from scratch.

Time Frame: Take as much time as you can, as I want the sprites to look good, but I do want to see them as soon as possible.

Bounty status: Unclaimed
Spriter: None

Update: I can't contact Edan as my messages are blocked. I hope he didn't just steal my money and haul ass.

Update 2: I just can't contact him. He's gone.
Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:55:23 am by RedDragonCats17
#189  October 10, 2020, 12:42:39 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

Commissioner EveryonesKouhai
Character: Gene from God Hand
Commissioning: Sprite Sheet and animations for a mugen character

Spoiler: informations (click to see content)

BOUNTY STATUS: UNCLAIMED
Spriter: N/A

Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:36:45 am by EveryonesKouhai
#190  October 10, 2020, 10:58:50 am
    • USA
Hi, I'm interesting in doing a sprite project, but I dont know what category this falls under. But if there is already a pre-made spritesheet, that's already finished, but for example, the spritesheet looks rushed and needs additional frames/polishing, for about 60-70% of the sheet, how much does that usually run? So for example, chuchoryu's CvS2 Alternate Chun-Li spritesheet is pretty well done, but her shoulder pads were just simply recolored, so she has huge puffy shoulder that look odd shaped like her shoulder pads. Since this isnt a completely new spritesheet, but one that requires polishing/retouching of majority of the sheet, what's a good deal for that?
#191  October 11, 2020, 05:35:23 am
    • USA
Commissioner: RedDragonCats17:

Character: Chun-Li

Commissioning: Various animations in her battle outfit from SF5

References:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Sprites for commission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gr4ZAIIDUMjtDqyDlb3heawclmtQQM4y/view?usp=sharing

Style: Her CvS style.

Price: I want to commission each animation separately, under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low then I can go over $100.

Time Frame: Take as much time as you'd like, as I want the animations to look good, but I do want to see them as soon as possible.

Notes: I'm only doing this because I'm not real fond of the existing sprites. Especially for her shoulders.

Bounty status: Unclaimed
Sprite artist: N/A
Progress: None
Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:37:41 am by RedDragonCats17
#192  October 11, 2020, 10:13:40 am
    • USA
Commissioner: RedDragonCats17:

Commissioning: Various animations in her battle outfit from SF5

Wow, incredible! I literally was talking about the same spritesheet. The current one is almost decent, but I think a complete remake is very pricey and time consuming. I think if a spriter could just repolish, refine, and add details and fix shoulders, that would be necessary enough, yeah? Most of the work is done. Since you and me want the same thing done, should we work with a spriter us 3 together?
#193  October 12, 2020, 06:45:17 pm
    • USA
Thank you for the offer, but I do believe that a full remake is best. Looking at the sprites a little closer, Chun-Li's hair has little to no physics at all, and I don't like how her shoes are made. So I am willing to spend the money.

Plus, someone already made an offer to work on the sprites for me with a pretty good price. Currently I just need a spriter to work on Cammy and collab with Thanewdude07 to make Daisy. I do appreciate the offer, though.

A thing I forgot about: Chun-Li's laugh during her special intro with Mai Shiranui. It doesn't look like a laugh at all.
#194  October 12, 2020, 07:24:48 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Chun Li and Cammy are great characters.
They deserve some good sprite set.

About special costume Chun Li, this is an enormous work to do.
Yes, a brand new sprite set would be great, but editing the existing ones would be a great base.
#195  October 12, 2020, 07:35:51 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
A thing I forgot about: Chun-Li's laugh during her special intro with Mai Shiranui. It doesn't look like a laugh at all.

She never laughed at all. I've converted the sprites from CvS1 into CvS 2 style(they appear at JMorphMan's version), it's more like "I caaaaaan't believe this gurl cosplayed me, what a shame!" instead of a laugh.

Also, you offered 100$ for the entire Cammy's sheet or an animation? I haven't understand too well. I've read it again, it's clear.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#196  October 14, 2020, 05:35:38 pm
    • USA
Thank you for the offer, but I do believe that a full remake is best. Looking at the sprites a little closer, Chun-Li's hair has little to no physics at all, and I don't like how her shoes are made. So I am willing to spend the money.

Plus, someone already made an offer to work on the sprites for me with a pretty good price. Currently I just need a spriter to work on Cammy and collab with Thanewdude07 to make Daisy. I do appreciate the offer, though.

A full on spritesheet is very expensive though isn't it? It's gonna be somewhere in the 3 digits for pricing. If you need someone to chip I'm, willing to fund this project too, I'll fund additional money to this project if we got a good spriter who needs that extra money to remake all of it well.

However if we can't find a spriter willing to remake everything I am personally gonna settle for polishing/refining with maybe a 40-50% remake. (Some frames are so bad they should be completely remade.)

Where can I go on deviant art to find more spriters? Lol

edit:

Looks like DeviantArt is the place to look at for artists. I remember back in the day a lot of spriters would hang out here on the MUGEN forums but it looks like they're mostly all active on DeviantArt now.
Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 11:43:32 pm by extravagant
#197  October 19, 2020, 10:18:10 pm
    • USA
Commissioning: Parry Sprites

I want to commission a parry for X-ISM and A-ISM Chun-Li since she doesn’t have one in Alpha 3, and I don’t want to use her Alpha Counter because it looks more like a dodge than a parry

Style: Street Fighter Alpha

References: My rough design of the parry, I franksprited because this is how imagined her parry would look like 

Price Range: I’m sure it’s likely under $30, but we can negotiate

Time Frame: Take your time my friend

BOUNTY STATUS: Claimed
Spriter: Me
Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 03:35:39 am by Scramble
#198  November 21, 2020, 07:11:45 pm
    • USA
Hello, looking for some expansion of Goddess Athena. I have a small handful of anims that need to be made, mainly making the "HD NGBC" style of Goddess Athena. Mainly she's missing some of ohgaki's new additions: 2 win poses, 1 DP (special), 1 air medium punch, and her hammer spin and a couple weapon attacks.

It's a very small request so I hope someone is willing to help out!
#199  December 03, 2020, 06:51:55 am
  • Hey!
    • USA
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/napoleonjonamite
Character: Link (Legend of Zelda)
Commissioning: Full Sprite-set

Informations:
After many years of inactivity, I'm looking to revamp my Link to have better sprites than the AxKeeper set he's been using with a few tweaks. In addition to revamped sprites of each of his attacks, I'm also looking for a taunt animation similar to his taunt from Super Smash Bros. for the N64.

Style: Looking for an art style similar to either MVC or CVS, though would prefer MVC

Price Range: Name price, keep reasonable.

Time Frame: No real time frame, but less than a year would be preferred.
"Hey, your beard's so dumb, it sits on the TV and watches the couch. Haha! That's a good one, Jack!" -Si Robertson
#200  December 09, 2020, 07:54:04 pm
    • USA