YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 932350 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#541  August 23, 2020, 12:34:46 am
    • USA
is their still a way to get the samurai shodown characters? I just started to play the game (might be a bad time idk)
#542  August 23, 2020, 01:00:38 am
    • Greece
No you can't right now, maybe they will bring the event back next year. Try to summon those characters with the rubies from story mode: Green - Goenitz, Yellow - lady zero, Blue - Rock howard, Red - o. Rugal or Geese xiv and Pink - Nameless.
Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 11:44:11 am by Bejeeta
#543  August 25, 2020, 10:20:09 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Preview of FES XIII K' along with a new SP Card.
#544  August 27, 2020, 05:10:47 pm
Massive update has been pushed and lot to unpack.

~New Super Mission rewards you a free 5* Seth with his card coming the following day.  The next Super Mission after that is Alice who at one point required a payment of $50 to get.

~New FES Set cards with new sets for Shermie and Chris.

~Can finally use skip tickets in the element dungeons except the ones with Shin bosses.

~Watermelon rush that rewards you items.

~New fighters pass that has an optional payment of $10 to benefit the full pack.  The points are gained from Daily Missions that reward more than just 100 rubies and can all be done in 40 days.  There was a recent issue involving the amount of missions to get the points and it has now been patched

~New Element Dungeon with a tier ladder that gets difficult with every completion.  For this mission it's recommended to have a high leveled Purple unit.  It also drops token to exchange memories monthly.

~New Team Relay Challenge with a set goal to get the highest damage possible to gain items and loads of rubies.  Beating the boss isn't recommended.

~Soul Quest gains are now back to how they were before.  No more mass farming.

~Other than XIII Iori and K', another FES Unit is coming who is yet another genderswap.  This time it's Fem-Maxima because why not.

Finally login now to get a huge wad of rubies as compensation for the delay in Championship rewards.
Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:16:13 pm by Kirishima

lui

#545  August 27, 2020, 07:45:40 pm
    • USA

Seth is fun as fuck

also Lady Maxima has an absolutely terrible design and I actually hate it lol]
#546  August 27, 2020, 09:32:31 pm
There was a recent issue involving the amount of missions to get the points and it has now been patched
Unless I missed something, it seems I still can't complete 12 missions because there are only 11, so I can't get the last 300 pass EXP to complete the first day of the pass. Since it looks like I'll need and get exactly 1000 EXP per day until the 40th day (assuming the 12th mission is fixed by tomorrow), I'll be short 300 EXP every day and I won't get the 40th reward. I checked the forum and it explicitly says it won't give out the 300 EXP of the first day, so I'm SOL until they somehow fix the mission within the next 2 hours (because I need to sleep).

Lady Maxima looks just as hilariously corny as Lady BRAIN. They're clearly riffing on the loli fatigue. Honestly I rather get dumb bikini warriors than awful lolis.

~New FES Set cards with new sets for Shermie and Chris.
Oh shit, I didn't notice they got their 3PG special card. It's cool but the characters are worthless (well, I guess it's good for the Infinite battle that takes non FES characters, but even then they're not the best choices to awaken). I'm waiting for Mature's 3PG since she got a good FES version.

Recent datamine shows Omega Rugal 95 finally basically complete, probably a FES. Kaiser Wave and Rugal Execution as specials, and still the same terrible Omega Execution as his only card. Now hurry up and release that 95 Rugal with his Kaiser Wave 3PG card...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:25:27 pm by Byakko
#547  August 29, 2020, 03:49:15 am
I'm waiting for Mature's 3PG since she got a good FES version.
Yea I dunno why Netmarble refuses to keep things in order and have JPN be ahead than the rest.  Mature and Vice also have their new sets released there.

There's also another unreleased-in-Global FES set cards that gives you Fem-Brian's damage immunity after reaching 1% for a 2 seconds (yea Zeroko also does this but that's only on the first hit at full health)
Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 03:52:56 am by Kirishima

lui

#548  August 31, 2020, 08:40:48 am
    • USA
#549  September 01, 2020, 01:00:55 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#550  September 02, 2020, 08:04:19 pm
So apparently there's going to be an update at some point with awakening levels 6 to 10. Images for awakening EXP capsules 6* to 10* have been datamined.
This is all for the top ranks in pvp so who cares, you don't need to keep climbing in Hell dungeon and the new elemental boss still gives enough memories at the moment (I mean, it would make a difference if higher level boxes from that mode gave better odds of getting a FES memory, but everyone knows that's not happening)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:07:29 pm by Byakko
#551  September 03, 2020, 04:36:02 am
And I just started getting 3* Awakened Units.....
#552  September 04, 2020, 01:47:22 am
Recent livestream gave away codes for up to 2500 rubies and more items.

betteroffblue

themostmightiest

borntoweld

8hundredfighters

halfwayto2k

15hundredstrong

18hundredforthewin

endofsummerbonus

septemberriches

gearupforfall

2kallday

Also, from the stream it is hinted that a new collab is underway.
#553  September 04, 2020, 02:40:23 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I was going to tell people of that but yes, it's best to get these codes down asap considering what happened the last time.

EDIT: Ended up getting FES K' twice off the 2nd Multi after doing the codes...
Really happy about that since he's one of my favorite characters overall.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 02:44:20 am by Xhominid
#554  September 04, 2020, 03:41:05 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
is there a new link to enter codes for the ios version because the website is no longer available
#555  September 07, 2020, 12:36:03 pm
Apparently the codes were only available for one day. That's fucking terrible.

Looks like Iori XIII is finally coming in 3 days. The green memory boxes from the new green element have his memory - but only at lv4 (on tier 14). Because of course lv1 boxes only have memories for 3 bad FES and Goenitz only appears in lv5 boxes (and Iori appears in lv4 boxes).
Good thing I have a 38k CP Geese.

Fucking autocorrect doesn't want Iori to be a word but somehow is convinced that Lori is a word when it isn't.
Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 12:42:01 pm by Byakko
#556  September 09, 2020, 01:15:49 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#557  September 09, 2020, 01:46:55 pm
Why do I feel like it's just one person doing the voices for all these adult genderswaps?

lui

#558  September 09, 2020, 03:25:51 pm
    • USA
wow she looks terrible in motion

stiff ass anims and she does alot of shit the actual maxima doesnt do

pass
#559  September 19, 2020, 11:45:14 pm

Next gold border unit coming is True Rugal '94.  Tho his class is listed as an AS unit instead of '94.  What this means is that he will likely not be used in PvP modes that restricts to just KoF originals where as regular Rugal '94 is allowed.  True Rugal can even use the default SP card and Greed Rugal's 3PG cards.  Additionally, he will not get the buffs in Lunatic Mode '94 chapter unlike regular Rugal '94.

Gonna assume the class is a placeholder as in that the time that vid was made it had a ruby refund event ongoing despite no plans for that in the near future.  Else it's gonna be like False Orochi.
Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:54:53 pm by Kirishima
#560  September 20, 2020, 12:03:26 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Tho his class is listed as an AS unit instead of '94.  What this means is that he will likely not be used in PvP modes that restricts to just KoF originals where as regular Rugal '94 is allowed.

It might just be using Greed Rugal's data as a base, judging by the icons.

Gonna assume the class is a placeholder as in that the time that vid was made it had a ruby refund event ongoing despite no plans for that in the near future.

It's always something like that. It must either be an old recording or on some sort of private server or w/e.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update