YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142540 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4281  August 27, 2020, 11:37:36 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Fate Zero event aka the glorified Waver rate up starts on the 31st.

#4282  August 28, 2020, 06:51:48 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I swear this cannot be a coincidence anymore.

Either Artoria wants my food provisions OR... she likes me that much that... I'll just let the image speak for me.

For the record, it was a Yolo 10 roll.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4283  September 04, 2020, 02:49:21 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Went a few multis into the 11 Million Download event and got NP2 Sanzang
Went a few multis into the Revival Zero banner and got NP2 Mordred.

Used a ticket after that and got Saber Diarmuid... why is he another recipient of the goddamn Stakes? Almost done with Fujino completely, Sheba is still swamped and Ereshkigal still needs like 72.

URGH.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4284  September 04, 2020, 09:29:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Rootin Tootin Shuten Douji, Mama Raikou, Sitting EX, and Izo banner on the 6th along with Shuten's strengthening quest.

Temptation to NP5 my Mama, rising....
#4285  September 04, 2020, 12:29:46 pm
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4286  September 04, 2020, 02:27:14 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
NP3, but I've been planning on saving up to NP5 Summer Musashi next year so I don't know yet. I have until the 20th to decide anyways since I won't be rolling on the Zasshu Fest banner.
#4287  September 06, 2020, 03:21:29 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
NP3, but I've been planning on saving up to NP5 Summer Musashi next year so I don't know yet. I have until the 20th to decide anyways since I won't be rolling on the Zasshu Fest banner.

I'm going for Shuten myself because dammit, I want her.
Getting NP2 Munenori is also good.

And yeah, while I want to try for Gil, I need those SQ to farm Gilfest as I want to get deep into it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4288  September 10, 2020, 09:27:25 am
spent 60 sq on the bait banner just to get 1 izou lol.

now time to save up for ainu loli.

edit: is the gilfest a lottery event?
Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 09:30:50 am by 地獄の花
#4289  September 10, 2020, 11:28:34 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4290  September 11, 2020, 02:13:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4291  September 11, 2020, 10:15:50 am
well based on the previous animation update they'll probably add them along with the lost belt 3 and 4 updates.
#4292  September 11, 2020, 04:32:44 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The only reason I can think as to why they aren't releasing Gil's animation update anytime soon is because of some stupid in-lore joke during the second Zasshu Fest in JP where there was a literal story battle which revolved around Gil showing off his "brand new" animation update against the old one.
#4293  September 11, 2020, 10:04:44 pm
we will see, if they add jack's animation update in the next LB patch then it's safe to assume that they'll add gilgamesh in the next major patch.
#4294  September 14, 2020, 05:07:33 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Spoiler: Finally got my boy to NP5 on a 10-pull (click to see content)
#4295  September 15, 2020, 12:20:04 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#4296  September 15, 2020, 12:53:04 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I swear the next time I see another Skadi without her skills AT MINIMUM 8/X/10, I’m gonna flip since I swear I’ve been refreshing the support list more than I’ve been playing the event.

I get that you want to show off your shiny new Servant, but for the love of god you’re annoying more people than you’re actually helping cause those skill levels actually matter. I can’t count how many times I’ve burned command spells cause I couldn’t loop properly due to someone’s Skadi I picked out of frustration didn’t have their skills leveled appropriately.

Y’all know who you are.
#4297  September 15, 2020, 02:23:01 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I have some people that don't even level up Waver skills in my support list, so it can be worse. Speaking of support list should I keep Tamamo on my caster slot or put my Helena there? I don't have other support 4*+ casters besides those two and Iri, my Shakespeare is 10/10/10 though.
#4298  September 15, 2020, 02:57:30 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Waver is a lot more flexible as his NP charge isn’t tied to his skill level. Unless it’s some sort of challenge quest or enemies with bloated HP values I wouldn’t care picking a 1/1/6 Waver if it’s just normal farming with moderate HP enemies.
#4299  September 15, 2020, 03:27:16 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Oops I forgot about that :P, so yeah the Skadi situation is worse.
#4300  September 15, 2020, 08:31:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I swear the next time I see another Skadi without her skills AT MINIMUM 8/X/10, I’m gonna flip since I swear I’ve been refreshing the support list more than I’ve been playing the event.

I get that you want to show off your shiny new Servant, but for the love of god you’re annoying more people than you’re actually helping cause those skill levels actually matter. I can’t count how many times I’ve burned command spells cause I couldn’t loop properly due to someone’s Skadi I picked out of frustration didn’t have their skills leveled appropriately.

Y’all know who you are.

Yeah, well...

I have some people that don't even level up Waver skills in my support list, so it can be worse. Speaking of support list should I keep Tamamo on my caster slot or put my Helena there? I don't have other support 4*+ casters besides those two and Iri, my Shakespeare is 10/10/10 though.

Keep Tamamo. She can at least fill the niche of anyone running Arts team. Helena is good for what she does, but almost everything she does so can Waver do as well and he's a common support.